Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24Circus Party
`* Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24Klaus Schadenfreude
 +* Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24knight
 |`- Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24Klaus Schadenfreude
 +- Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24bob user
 `- Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24John Dillinger

1
Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24

<077dghla0eakg7lfk3dg4a72nb93k22fbf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2764&group=alt.law-enforcement#2764

From: schiffle...@latimes.com (Circus Party)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,atl.general,alt.law-enforcement,alt.activism.death-penalty
Subject: Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 14:51:33 -0700
 by: Circus Party - Wed, 24 Aug 2022 21:51 UTC

On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 08:49:28 -0700 (PDT), Text-Drivers R Killers
<xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This is the sort of criminal activity democrats do all the time and get away with it. They will steal the elections in a few months too - with the help of the press.
>
>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-marjorie-taylor-green-says-she-was-swatted-her-home
>
>aug 24 2022 Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga., says he was "swatted" at her home at 1 a.m. on Wednesday.
>
>Green made the announcement on Twitter and thanked law enforcement for handling the situation professionally. The term "swatting" refers to the illegal practice of making false police reports in an attempt to get law enforcement to raid the home of an innocent person.
>
>"Last night, I was swatted just after 1 a.m.," Green wrote on Wednesday morning. "I can't express enough gratitude to my local law enforcement here in Rome, Floyd County."

Swatters deserve the death penalty. People have been killed because
of swatting. Make the punishment equal the potential outcome of the
crime.

Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24

<918dghpme3f8g0c42eduq7e4de4fqte0pi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2949&group=alt.law-enforcement#2949

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,atl.general,alt.law-enforcement,alt.activism.death-penalty,or.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 15:04:16 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:04 UTC

On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 14:51:33 -0700, Circus Party
<schiffless-pelosi@latimes.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 08:49:28 -0700 (PDT), Text-Drivers R Killers
><xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>This is the sort of criminal activity democrats do all the time and get away with it. They will steal the elections in a few months too - with the help of the press.
>>
>>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-marjorie-taylor-green-says-she-was-swatted-her-home
>>
>>aug 24 2022 Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga., says he was "swatted" at her home at 1 a.m. on Wednesday.
>>
>>Green made the announcement on Twitter and thanked law enforcement for handling the situation professionally. The term "swatting" refers to the illegal practice of making false police reports in an attempt to get law enforcement to raid the home of an innocent person.
>>
>>"Last night, I was swatted just after 1 a.m.," Green wrote on Wednesday morning. "I can't express enough gratitude to my local law enforcement here in Rome, Floyd County."
>
>Swatters deserve the death penalty. People have been killed because
>of swatting. Make the punishment equal the potential outcome of the
>crime.

Sounds like it was the Baxter Molestation Squad.

Reports say an unknown individual called 911 and falsely reported that
a man had been shot multiple times in a bathtub at Greene's home. The
Rome Police Department dispatched five officers, who were informed
they were going to Greene's house while in transit, according to CNBC.

Greene responded when they knocked on the door and assured them
everything was safe in the house. Police reportedly conducted a brief
search of the home and found nothing amiss.

The caller then made a second, voice-masked call to the police
department, stating that they made the false report in reaction to
Greene's stance on the transgender movement, according to the outlet.

Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24

<te690k$33uar$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2950&group=alt.law-enforcement#2950

From: kni...@yahoo.com (knight)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,atl.general,alt.law-enforcement,alt.activism.death-penalty,or.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:33:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: knight - Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:33 UTC

Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 14:51:33 -0700, Circus Party
> <schiffless-pelosi@latimes.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 08:49:28 -0700 (PDT), Text-Drivers R Killers
>><xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>This is the sort of criminal activity democrats do all the time and
>>>get away with it. They will steal the elections in a few months too
>>>- with the help of the press.
>>>
>>>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-marjorie-taylor-green-says-she-wa
>>>s-swatted-her-home
>>>
>>>aug 24 2022 Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga., says he was "swatted"
>>>at her home at 1 a.m. on Wednesday.
>>>
>>>Green made the announcement on Twitter and thanked law enforcement
>>>for handling the situation professionally. The term "swatting" refers
>>>to the illegal practice of making false police reports in an attempt
>>>to get law enforcement to raid the home of an innocent person.
>>>
>>>"Last night, I was swatted just after 1 a.m.," Green wrote on
>>>Wednesday morning. "I can't express enough gratitude to my local law
>>>enforcement here in Rome, Floyd County."
>>
>>Swatters deserve the death penalty. People have been killed because
>>of swatting. Make the punishment equal the potential outcome of the
>>crime.
>
> Sounds like it was the Baxter Molestation Squad.
>
> Reports say an unknown individual called 911 and falsely reported that
> a man had been shot multiple times in a bathtub at Greene's home. The
> Rome Police Department dispatched five officers, who were informed
> they were going to Greene's house while in transit, according to CNBC.
>
> Greene responded when they knocked on the door and assured them
> everything was safe in the house. Police reportedly conducted a brief
> search of the home and found nothing amiss.
>
> The caller then made a second, voice-masked call to the police
> department, stating that they made the false report in reaction to
> Greene's stance on the transgender movement, according to the outlet.

That's something Baxter would do.

He's into that kinky gamer stuff.

Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24

<XnsAEFD9F7A796EDCXD305@0.0.0.0>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2951&group=alt.law-enforcement#2951

From: bobu...@mindspring.com (bob user)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,atl.general,alt.law-enforcement,alt.activism.death-penalty,or.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:40:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: bob user - Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:40 UTC

On 24 Aug 2022, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> posted some

> On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 14:51:33 -0700, Circus Party
><schiffless-pelosi@latimes.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 08:49:28 -0700 (PDT), Text-Drivers R Killers
>><xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>This is the sort of criminal activity democrats do all the time and
>>>get away with it. They will steal the elections in a few months too
>>>- with the help of the press.
>>>
>>>https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-marjorie-taylor-green-says-she-wa
>>>s-swatted-her-home
>>>
>>>aug 24 2022 Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga., says he was "swatted"
>>>at her home at 1 a.m. on Wednesday.
>>>
>>>Green made the announcement on Twitter and thanked law enforcement
>>>for handling the situation professionally. The term "swatting" refers
>>>to the illegal practice of making false police reports in an attempt
>>>to get law enforcement to raid the home of an innocent person.
>>>
>>>"Last night, I was swatted just after 1 a.m.," Green wrote on
>>>Wednesday morning. "I can't express enough gratitude to my local law
>>>enforcement here in Rome, Floyd County."
>>
>>Swatters deserve the death penalty. People have been killed because
>>of swatting. Make the punishment equal the potential outcome of the
>>crime.
>
> Sounds like it was the Baxter Molestation Squad.

Right around his bed time.

> Reports say an unknown individual called 911 and falsely reported that
> a man had been shot multiple times in a bathtub at Greene's home. The
> Rome Police Department dispatched five officers, who were informed
> they were going to Greene's house while in transit, according to CNBC.
>
> Greene responded when they knocked on the door and assured them
> everything was safe in the house. Police reportedly conducted a brief
> search of the home and found nothing amiss.
>
> The caller then made a second, voice-masked call to the police
> department, stating that they made the false report in reaction to
> Greene's stance on the transgender movement, according to the outlet.

Check Democrat Party HQ phones.

Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24

<jmnpqsF36soU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2952&group=alt.law-enforcement#2952

From: John.Dil...@bankrobber.invalid (John Dillinger)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,atl.general,alt.law-enforcement,alt.activism.death-penalty,or.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 16:16:43 -0700
 by: John Dillinger - Wed, 24 Aug 2022 23:16 UTC

On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 15:04:16 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote:

>. The
>Rome Police Department dispatched five officers,

I had just moved into my apartment a few years ago and one night 4
police officers came knocking on my door in the middle of the night
looking for the prior occupant. Luckily I had his USPS change of
address card from my mailbox and they went after him there. It can be
quite unnerving to have that many cops show up your door after
midnight.

--
/\_/\
((@v@))

Re: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, R-Ga. SWATTED at her home this morning aug 24

<eredgh1f98h2vde2e061j7j6ee1cv9eidr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2953&group=alt.law-enforcement#2953

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,atl.general,alt.law-enforcement,alt.activism.death-penalty,or.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 17:00:19 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Thu, 25 Aug 2022 00:00 UTC

On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:33:57 -0000 (UTC), knight <knight@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 14:51:33 -0700, Circus Party
>> <schiffless-pelosi@latimes.com> wrote:

>>>Swatters deserve the death penalty. People have been killed because
>>>of swatting. Make the punishment equal the potential outcome of the
>>>crime.
>>
>> Sounds like it was the Baxter Molestation Squad.
>>
>> Reports say an unknown individual called 911 and falsely reported that
>> a man had been shot multiple times in a bathtub at Greene's home. The
>> Rome Police Department dispatched five officers, who were informed
>> they were going to Greene's house while in transit, according to CNBC.
>>
>> Greene responded when they knocked on the door and assured them
>> everything was safe in the house. Police reportedly conducted a brief
>> search of the home and found nothing amiss.
>>
>> The caller then made a second, voice-masked call to the police
>> department, stating that they made the false report in reaction to
>> Greene's stance on the transgender movement, according to the outlet.
>
>That's something Baxter would do.
>
>He's into that kinky gamer stuff.

That seems to be the general consensus. You should see some of the
weird shit he approves of.