From: x...@y.com (Onomatopoeia *BOOM*!)
Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics.media,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Re: [Cassidy Hutchinson Hillarytales...] Tony Ornato did not brief Cassidy Hutchinson that Trump tried to lunge at Secret Service agent: sources
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:20:20 -0500
 by: Onomatopoeia *BOOM*! - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 16:20 UTC

On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 16:03:07 -0000 (UTC), in talk.politics.guns "Leroy
N. Soetoro" <democrat-criminals@mail.house.gov> wrote:

>A source close to former Trump Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations Tony
>Ornato says he did not brief Jan. 6 Committee witness Cassidy Hutchinson
>on one of the major allegation she made to the committee Tuesday.

You have convinced me that it is *not* established that Mr. Trump
"lunged for the steering wheel".

Thus, unless it is, we'll assume he didn't.

Let's move on, please. Not only is it a weak argument, it's moot.