Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,alt.law-enforcement,alt.law.enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: Democrat claims and lies about the AR-15
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 07:59:28 -0700
 by: a425couple - Tue, 31 May 2022 14:59 UTC

Democrat claims and lies about the AR-15
Simply Amazing:

Everyone knows the "AR-15 bullet" will destroy a human body to such an
extent that you need DNA analysts to determine who it used to be.

And while not powerful enough to reliably take down a 150 to 300 lb
deer, it will literally turn a 150lb human being inside out. Who knows
what it will do to an obese 300 pound dwarf.

But Secret Democrat Party tests have also reveled these
characteristics:

It can blow up an airplane or a railroad.
"You know that these [assault] weapons can shoot down airplanes, they
can blow up railroads. "
-Gun Expert Rev. Jesse Jackson.

The bullets will implode and dismember children.
"I've seen the bullets that implode. In Sandy Hook, youngsters were
dismembered. "
-Gun expert Dianne Feinstein

It can kill millions of children.
"We're talking about millions of kids dying
-- being shot down by assault weapons."
- Crime Expert Charlie Rangel

Its barrel is shrouded.
"I actually don't know what a barrel shroud is.... I believe it is a
shoulder thing that goes up. "
-Firearms Expert Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-NY)

They are used to legally hunt humans.
"We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting
ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it's legal to hunt humans
with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines."
- Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California) ,March 7 Senate Judiciary
Committee hearing on gun control

It has devastating firepower.
“This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to
disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in
half a second.”
-Anti-gun California State Sen. Kevin de Leon (D-Los Angeles)

Democrats will reveal more of these horrible characteristics as
needed.