From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Come fly with me....
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 23:57:29 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 03:57 UTC

I mentioned in a previous post that I would explain what happened to my
poor sister, Sarah, on out flight to Jerusalem. Sarah had so much been
looking forward to this trip. She and Rivkah were close in age and it
stands to reason that they would have a close relationship. I believe
Rivkah was going to ask Sarah to be her maid of honor. As you now know,
it didn't happen.

We were sitting in the terminal at our gate waiting for our flight. As
always, we had gotten there 2 hours early. Nearby was a group of about 4
or 5 children, ages 4 to 7, playing close by on the waiting area floor.
One of the children noticed Sarah and began screaming "Look at the lady
with the Big ears!". The other children all noticed, and they too
started laughing hysterically like only a small child can. This drew
everyone's attention and now everyone, adult and child, were laughing
and staring at Sarah's ears. A reporter from Hawaii took notice and he
too was astonished at the size of Sarah's ears. He had his photographer
take a candid photo of Sarah and her prominent ears. He said it would
run on the Hawaiian edition of TIME magazine, challenging Guinness World
Record holder Kala Kaiwi for biggest ears.

Sarah is so sensitive about her appearance. This entire episode forced
Sarah to cancel her portion of the trip. What she thought was the worst
thing that could happen, happened. But it did have a happy ending. Sarah
spared herself the embarrassment of Adolf and his penchant for peeing.

Re: Come fly with me....

<0937f23b-9490-4cca-a2a2-520543fcca46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2724&group=alt.life.sucks#2724

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 21:04:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Come fly with me....
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 04:04 UTC

On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 11:57:36 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> I mentioned in a previous post that I would explain what happened to my
> poor sister, Sarah, on out flight to Jerusalem. Sarah had so much been
> looking forward to this trip. She and Rivkah were close in age and it
> stands to reason that they would have a close relationship. I believe
> Rivkah was going to ask Sarah to be her maid of honor. As you now know,
> it didn't happen.
>
> We were sitting in the terminal at our gate waiting for our flight. As
> always, we had gotten there 2 hours early. Nearby was a group of about 4
> or 5 children, ages 4 to 7, playing close by on the waiting area floor.
> One of the children noticed Sarah and began screaming "Look at the lady
> with the Big ears!". The other children all noticed, and they too
> started laughing hysterically like only a small child can. This drew
> everyone's attention and now everyone, adult and child, were laughing
> and staring at Sarah's ears. A reporter from Hawaii took notice and he
> too was astonished at the size of Sarah's ears. He had his photographer
> take a candid photo of Sarah and her prominent ears. He said it would
> run on the Hawaiian edition of TIME magazine, challenging Guinness World
> Record holder Kala Kaiwi for biggest ears.
>
> Sarah is so sensitive about her appearance. This entire episode forced
> Sarah to cancel her portion of the trip. What she thought was the worst
> thing that could happen, happened. But it did have a happy ending. Sarah
> spared herself the embarrassment of Adolf and his penchant for peeing.

Can't she have surgery?

Re: Come fly with me....

<serefu$73f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2725&group=alt.life.sucks#2725

From: jud...@sick-of-spam.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 10:35:32 -0400
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:35 UTC

On 8/9/2021 12:04 AM, OllieNorthie@aol.com wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 11:57:36 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
>> I mentioned in a previous post that I would explain what happened to my
>> poor sister, Sarah, on out flight to Jerusalem. Sarah had so much been
>> looking forward to this trip. She and Rivkah were close in age and it
>> stands to reason that they would have a close relationship. I believe
>> Rivkah was going to ask Sarah to be her maid of honor. As you now know,
>> it didn't happen.
>>
>> We were sitting in the terminal at our gate waiting for our flight. As
>> always, we had gotten there 2 hours early. Nearby was a group of about 4
>> or 5 children, ages 4 to 7, playing close by on the waiting area floor.
>> One of the children noticed Sarah and began screaming "Look at the lady
>> with the Big ears!". The other children all noticed, and they too
>> started laughing hysterically like only a small child can. This drew
>> everyone's attention and now everyone, adult and child, were laughing
>> and staring at Sarah's ears. A reporter from Hawaii took notice and he
>> too was astonished at the size of Sarah's ears. He had his photographer
>> take a candid photo of Sarah and her prominent ears. He said it would
>> run on the Hawaiian edition of TIME magazine, challenging Guinness World
>> Record holder Kala Kaiwi for biggest ears.
>>
>> Sarah is so sensitive about her appearance. This entire episode forced
>> Sarah to cancel her portion of the trip. What she thought was the worst
>> thing that could happen, happened. But it did have a happy ending. Sarah
>> spared herself the embarrassment of Adolf and his penchant for peeing.
>

> Can't she have surgery?

You're thinking of that surgery where they can pin the ears back on
people who have ones that stick out like jet wings. Sarah's problem is
that those things are freakishly large. There's no surgery for that, and
even if there was, we could never afford it. This is why I want to match
her with Bozo. He's the only one who could accept someone with a mug
that screams 'Jew'. If he's wealthy, he could bankroll an effort to get
Sarah's ears to a normal size. She'd be so grateful that she would be
willing to become the ideal loyal wife.

Re: Come fly with me....

<18222317-089d-48a4-b565-06eefefb82a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2726&group=alt.life.sucks#2726

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 07:37:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:37 UTC

> Can't she have surgery?

Ultra large ears can be a source of horrid embarrassment, it's a proven fact. Are you listening to me? There is such as thing as ear reduction surgery but it is risky. As for the world record, let's be sensible, we can't make those conclusions without standard measurement procedures. Sometimes a person's ears can look enormous but they're actually normal sized ears sitting on a an ultra small head. If her ears do not meet Guiness Book of World Record requirements I would recommend measuring her head in hopes of getting the world record for smallest head.
This is no joke. These records are serious business. Absolute positivity is in order. No one is crowned champion of anything without official verification. A few years back when official measuring was less required a guy tried to get in for having the world's largest cock. It was a large cock, no doubt about it. Everyone's eyes at Guinness headquarters were zero'd in on it. Fortunately for the company a more observant member of the committee noticed the guy's balls were smaller than usual. He was aware of the 'Juxtaposition Theory" and how it applies in all things in life - how some things look larger simply because they're sitting next to something smaller - and vice versa. He knew that ultra small balls could make a cock look bigger than it really was. So here were all these guys - a few gals too - ready to enshrine this guy in the Guinness Hall of Fame on the basis of sight alone until the observant one spoke up and saved the day. Ever since that day no size oriented Guinness record is established until official ultra meticulous measuring standards have been met. And the rest is history.

Re: Come fly with me....

<f70180f7-c0e6-4a50-961c-ac904412695cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2727&group=alt.life.sucks#2727

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 07:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 14:44 UTC

> You're thinking of that surgery where they can pin the ears back on
> people who have ones that stick out like jet wings. Sarah's problem is
> that those things are freakishly large. There's no surgery for that, and
> even if there was, we could never afford it. This is why I want to match
> her with Bozo. He's the only one who could accept someone with a mug
> that screams 'Jew'. If he's wealthy, he could bankroll an effort to get
> Sarah's ears to a normal size. She'd be so grateful that she would be
> willing to become the ideal loyal wife.

How about going with no ears at all? I've seen some African Americans with really small ears. Or do they simply have large heads? I'm serious. Let's face it, it's just a cosmetic thing. We really don't need ears, do we? I mean unlike eyes, ears cannot be shut. Ok, so the outer ear creates a bit of an echo chamber effect that is good for music and other audio aesthetics. But this can be achieved by simply amputating the ears and replacing them with thick plastic loudspeakers shaped like ears. Special ears with wires that have been programmed to hear only sounds the person's brain finds soothing or in some way interesting or entertaining - or for occasional eavesdropping.

Re: Come fly with me....

<b219a3ea-1b72-4519-9ef5-d09abc20e865n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2730&group=alt.life.sucks#2730

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:03:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 15:03 UTC

> You're thinking of that surgery where they can pin the ears back on
> people who have ones that stick out like jet wings. Sarah's problem is
> that those things are freakishly large. There's no surgery for that, and
> even if there was, we could never afford it. This is why I want to match
> her with Bozo. He's the only one who could accept someone with a mug
> that screams 'Jew'. If he's wealthy, he could bankroll an effort to get
> Sarah's ears to a normal size. She'd be so grateful that she would be
> willing to become the ideal loyal wife.

This is a sad story and it shouldn't be because it's a sexist thing and it's jut plain wrong. If it were a guy with prize-winning ears he could still be loved because everyone knows women love men not for what's on the outside but what's on the inside. Men are too shallow. They see only the outside. "Yes, she is a lovely lady - the best looking dame I ever laid eyes on - till I got a look at those ears. Oh my God I couldn't believe it!" A woman would never say that. A woman will love a man no matter how ugly he might be on the outside as long as she detects beauty within. This has been true throughout history and is why guys like Quasimodo and the Elephant Man got all the pussy they wanted.

"Hey man, it's what's on the inside that counts."

"Ok then, let's cut the bitch open and have a look!"

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Come fly with me....