From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: People are saying Trump will be indicted next week
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 20:52:31 GMT
 by: John Doe - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 20:52 UTC

People are saying Trump will be indicted next week.

The big question is whether he will be indicted for tax fraud or encouraging an insurrection or breaking political campaign laws, or ...

Trump is so dirty he has his lawyers telling the judge for case X they are too busy with case Y while
also telling telling the judge for case y they are too busy with case x.
He has perfected a very long list of ways to escape taking responsibility for his actions.

But maybe, just maybe, it will turn out that enough people believe no one should be above the law.

Probably no word of this on Fox (or word on his multitude of crimes).
As their texts reveal, they have contempt for an audience who leave when they rarely tell the truth
and flock back when Fox lies to them hard enough.

Re: People are saying Trump will be indicted next week

<07ba813b-a134-4b44-ba69-8194775ca330n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26825&group=alt.politics#26825

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 06:05:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: jondyoun...@gmail.com (jdyoung)
 by: jdyoung - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 13:05 UTC

On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 4:52:36 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> People are saying Trump will be indicted next week.
>
> The big question is whether he will be indicted for tax fraud or encouraging an insurrection or breaking political campaign laws, or ...
>
> Trump is so dirty he has his lawyers telling the judge for case X they are too busy with case Y while
> also telling telling the judge for case y they are too busy with case x.
> He has perfected a very long list of ways to escape taking responsibility for his actions.
>
> But maybe, just maybe, it will turn out that enough people believe no one should be above the law.
>
> Probably no word of this on Fox (or word on his multitude of crimes).
> As their texts reveal, they have contempt for an audience who leave when they rarely tell the truth
> and flock back when Fox lies to them hard enough.

He's already attempting to rally his cult to riot in response.
Grab some popcorn!

Re: People are saying Trump will be indicted next week

<52jRL.3047935$nwq3.721565@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26826&group=alt.politics#26826

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 13:30:41 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 13:30 UTC

> On Friday, March 17, 2023 at 4:52:36�PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> > People are saying Trump will be indicted next week.
> >
> > The big question is whether he will be indicted for tax fraud or encouraging
> > an insurrection or breaking political campaign laws, or ...
> >
> > Trump is so dirty he has his lawyers telling the judge for case X they are
> > too busy with case Y while
> > also telling telling the judge for case y they are too busy with case x.
> > He has perfected a very long list of ways to escape taking responsibility
> > for his actions.
> >
> > But maybe, just maybe, it will turn out that enough people believe no one
> > should be above the law.
> >
> > Probably no word of this on Fox (or word on his multitude of crimes).
> > As their texts reveal, they have contempt for an audience who leave when
> > they rarely tell the truth
> > and flock back when Fox lies to them hard enough.
>
> He's already attempting to rally his cult to riot in response.
> Grab some popcorn!

Yep. It's going to be a glorius day, a demonstration that the USA is going to bolster the notion that no one is above the law.

His supporters saw him cut the J6 criminals loose, so I hope a few of them understand that if they come out in support of insurrection again, there
will be no one to bail them out.

interests / alt.politics / Re: People are saying Trump will be indicted next week