Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: A Quora on Democrat voting fraud in New Jersey
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 09:17:29 -0800
 by: a425couple - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:17 UTC

Jon’s political corner ·
Halten Siefest Thu

Does requiring voters to have an ID have any merit?

Yes, and here is an example why. In November 2020, I went to my local
polling site to cast my ballot in person. I showed ID and signed the
registration. After casting my ballot, I was pulled aside by a poll
worker and told that my in person ballot was ‘provisional’ since they
already had a ballot from me. I followed up with the election commission
and discovered that someone had taken one of the mail-in ballots that
New Jersey mass-mailed to all addresses in the state, filled it out and
forged my name and mailed it in. This is where it gets bad. Of course, I
assumed that the mail in ballot would be thrown out and my in-person, ID
verified ballot would be counted. Oh no… the election commission, run by
democrats, decided to count the mail in ballot because they received
that first, despite my objections and the obvious fraud. How many people
did this happen to who didn’t even realize it? I was lucky in that a
poll worker gave me a heads up. When they tell you that there is no
voter fraud in America, they are lying to you. In person voting with an
ID should be the norm and the rule unless there are significant other
circumstances.

21.3K viewsView 1,862 upvotesView 10 sharesSubmission accepted by
Daniel Andrews