From: gop...@gmail.com (Grand Old Pedophiles)
Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement,misc.immigration.usa,houston.general,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Houston-area corporal's killing: Suspect Oscar Rosales had help from 4, authorities say
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 13:20:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Grand Old Pedophiles - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 13:20 UTC

buh buh biden wrote

> Two additional suspects have been arrested in Texas, accused of aiding
> Oscar Rosales, the prime suspect in last Sunday's shooting death of a
> corporal with the Harris County constable's office, according to police.

Another gun murder in red state gun free texas.

Of course it's time to blame Biden for gun murders in Texas.

I'm surprised that Greg Abbott isn't suing for more gun laws!

Did you know that in Mississippi that Republican men blame each and every one
of the incestual rapes on liberals, before they clean up and head out to
church after a rape.