From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.democrats,soc.culture.china,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Subject: Re:_Survivor_Of_Mao’s_China:_Cri
tical_Race_Theory_‘Is_Racist,’_C
hina_Used_‘Wokeness’_To_Install_
Communism
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 13:02:31 -0500
 by: Byker - Fri, 11 Jun 2021 18:02 UTC

"Joe&Jill raised A Racist" wrote in message

>> Survivor Of Mao’s China: Critical Race Theory ‘Is Racist,’ China Used
>> ‘Wokeness’ To Install Communism
>
> A Chinese woman who survived the brutal Chinese communist regime of
> dictator Mao Zedong is warning Americans that the same things that
> happened during the Chinese Cultural Revolution are now happening in the
> United States.

That's what I keep saying: "Take a look at China.
THAT's America twenty years from now."

If not sooner...

Re: Survivor Of Mao?s China: Critical Race Theory ?Is Racist,? China Used ?Wokeness? To Install Communism

<55b8cg5uf96b40hgnlesf0k8lchm09cj08@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2638&group=soc.culture.china#2638

From: M287v1.c...@nowhere (Margin)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.democrats,soc.culture.china,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Subject: Re: Survivor Of Mao???s China: Critical Race Theory ???Is Racist,??? China Used ???Wokeness??? To Install Communism
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 23:44:00 -0400
 by: Margin - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 03:44 UTC

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 13:02:31 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"Joe&Jill raised A Racist" wrote in message
>>>
>>> Survivor Of Mao’s China: Critical Race Theory ‘Is Racist,’ China Used
>>> ‘Wokeness’ To Install Communism
>>
>> A Chinese woman who survived the brutal Chinese communist regime of
>> dictator Mao Zedong is warning Americans that the same things that
>> happened during the Chinese Cultural Revolution are now happening in the
>> United States.
>
>That's what I keep saying: "Take a look at China.
>THAT's America twenty years from now."
>
>If not sooner...

CRT is nothing but a textbook writ by the Black-Klux-Klan
commies.

If you had asked a KKK nutter to intentiionally re-write his
philosophy - but with "whites" as the supposed inferiors -
as a sort of joke you'd get CRT. It's hateful racist propaganda
to the core.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Survivor Of Mao?s China: Critical Race Theory ?Is Racist,? China Used ?Wokeness? To Install Communism