From: BJ...@cocks.net (Bruce Jender)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Chicago installing 'Bleeding Control Kits' around city amid gang
shootings
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 12:06:39 -0600
 by: Bruce Jender - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 18:06 UTC

Chicago is like Haiti or Mexico now, with rival gangs of color shooting
each other daily.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/574516-chicago-installing-bleeding-control-kits-around-city-amid-gun

Chicago has begun installing “Bleeding Control Kits” across the city
under the new Safe Chicago program amid an increase in gang violence.

The city will install 426 Bleeding Control Kits in 269 Chicago
buildings, including City Hall and Chicago Public Library locations.
Each kit can treat up to eight victims.

Every kit comes equipped with a tourniquet, gauze, shears, gloves, and
an instruction manual on how to best use it in instances of “life
threatening bleeding emergencies” that can result from falls,
penetrating injuries (such as stabbings), gunshot wounds, and more.

Announced earlier this month to coincide with National Preparedness
Month, the program was launched by the Office of Emergency Management
and Communications and the Federal Emergency Management Agency in
partnership with the Chicago Fire Department, Chicago Police Department,
and Assets and Information Services.
--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Biden: "We're going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated
co-workers."

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Chicago installing 'Bleeding Control Kits' around city amid gang shootings

<sjmchp$e83$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2486&group=alt.law-enforcement#2486

From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (Oregonian Haruspex)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Re: Chicago installing 'Bleeding Control Kits' around city
amid gang shootings
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 08:53:13 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:k3gElpbbVRqQKETYtoMvmtSwkpw=
 by: Oregonian Haruspex - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 08:53 UTC

Bruce Jender <BJ@cocks.net> wrote:
> Chicago is like Haiti or Mexico now, with rival gangs of color shooting
> each other daily.
>
> https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/574516-chicago-installing-bleeding-control-kits-around-city-amid-gun
>
> Chicago has begun installing “Bleeding Control Kits” across the city
> under the new Safe Chicago program amid an increase in gang violence.
>
> The city will install 426 Bleeding Control Kits in 269 Chicago
> buildings, including City Hall and Chicago Public Library locations.
> Each kit can treat up to eight victims.
>
> Every kit comes equipped with a tourniquet, gauze, shears, gloves, and
> an instruction manual on how to best use it in instances of “life
> threatening bleeding emergencies” that can result from falls,
> penetrating injuries (such as stabbings), gunshot wounds, and more.
>
> Announced earlier this month to coincide with National Preparedness
> Month, the program was launched by the Office of Emergency Management
> and Communications and the Federal Emergency Management Agency in
> partnership with the Chicago Fire Department, Chicago Police Department,
> and Assets and Information Services.

Assuming the people on the scene are literate enough to understand the
simple instructions might be a fatal mistake. The kit should have video
instructions.

Re: Chicago installing 'Bleeding Control Kits' around city amid gang shootings

<sjmu90$tn4$4@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2487&group=alt.law-enforcement#2487

Followup: alt.survival
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Re: Chicago installing 'Bleeding Control Kits' around city amid gang shootings
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 13:55:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 13:55 UTC

Bruce Jender wrote

> Chicago is like Haiti or Mexico now, with rival gangs of color shooting
> each other daily.

Another gun hater.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Re: Chicago installing 'Bleeding Control Kits' around city amid gang shootings

<sluvnf$dtb$39@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2542&group=alt.law-enforcement#2542

Followup: alt.survival
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 21:42:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 21:42 UTC

Bruce Jender wrote

> Chicago is like Haiti or Mexico now, with rival gangs of color shooting
> each other daily.

Another gun hater.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Re: Chicago installing 'Bleeding Control Kits' around city amid gang shootings

<smhta7$o1c$21@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2557&group=alt.law-enforcement#2557

Followup: alt.survival
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 01:57:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 01:57 UTC

Bruce Jender wrote

> Chicago is like Haiti or Mexico now, with rival gangs of color shooting
> each other daily.

Another gun hater.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Re: Chicago installing 'Bleeding Control Kits' around city amid gang shootings

<soojkd$hqp$128@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2597&group=alt.law-enforcement#2597

Followup: alt.survival
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 21:27:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 21:27 UTC

Bruce Jender wrote

> Chicago is like Haiti or Mexico now, with rival gangs of color shooting
> each other daily.

Another gun hater.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Re: Chicago installing 'Bleeding Control Kits' around city amid gang shootings

<ssq3u6$lva6$9@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2638&group=alt.law-enforcement#2638

Followup: alt.survival
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:17:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:17 UTC

Bruce Jender wrote