Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 26B.R...@noaaada.net (24B.R867)
Subject: Russia Pours Bodies on Ukraine War - And Then Has To Bury Them
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 21:23:23 -0500
 by: 24B.R867 - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 02:23 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/02/12/russia-suffering-unprecedented-battlefield-casualties/

Battlefield casualties are difficult to estimate, and Ukrainian
figures on Russian losses have sometimes been higher than estimates
from Western officials. But while the MoD said it “cannot verify
Ukraine’s methodology, the trends the data illustrate are likely
accurate”.

According to that data, Russia is suffering an average of more
than 800 casualties a day, more than four times the reported
rate in June and July last year.

“The uptick in Russian casualties is likely due to a range of
factors including lack of trained personnel, coordination,
and resources across the front,” the MoD noted. It added that
“Ukraine also continues to suffer a high attrition rate.”

.. . .

Well ... Putin decided to fix things by pouring bodies
on the problem - mostly prisoners and middle-aged
family guys. No training, no support, no coordination,
no leadership - may as well have just marched them
into a wood-chipper.

Even the Wagner Group is allegedly using DRUGS to turn
its guys into something like "zombie soldiers" - and yea
there are a few cocktails that might achieve that effect.
They'll fight until they literally bleed to death - hardly
feeling a thing.

SO - toss a few extra bucks in the pot to Buy Bullets
For Ukraine. Every Russian gone now is a a Russian we
won't have to deal with later in eastern Europe. Russia
needs to go back to its post-Soviet state - Mostly Harmless.
MAYBE they'll get it right with a second chance ... maybe ...
but Russians DO like "strong men", "men of steel" .......

Re: Russia Pours Bodies on Ukraine War - And Then Has To Bury Them

<WGhGL.197602$5CY7.14965@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26298&group=alt.politics#26298

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: governor...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 21:57:48 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 02:57 UTC

24B.R867 wrote on 2/12/2023 9:23 PM:
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/02/12/russia-suffering-unprecedented-battlefield-casualties/
>

> Battlefield casualties are difficult to estimate, and Ukrainian
> figures on Russian losses have sometimes been higher than estimates
> from Western officials. But while the MoD said it “cannot verify
> Ukraine’s methodology, the trends the data illustrate are likely
> accurate”.

Really? How come it's Ukraine losing 20% of territories and 80% of
critical infrastructures?

> . . .
>
>   Well ... Putin decided to fix things by pouring bodies
>   on the problem - mostly prisoners and middle-aged
>   family guys. No training, no support, no coordination,
>   no leadership - may as well have just marched them
>   into a wood-chipper.

Really? How come it's Ukraine losing 20% of territories and 80% of
critical infrastructures?

>   Even the Wagner Group is allegedly using DRUGS to turn
>   its guys into something like "zombie soldiers" - and yea
>   there are a few cocktails that might achieve that effect.
>   They'll fight until they literally bleed to death - hardly
>   feeling a thing.

That's what the US is doing to its own soldiers. That's why US veterans
are addicted to drugs.

--

Putin is my Lord and Saviour.

Putin is guided by the beauty of his weapons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rZ2CPCYBQ

Russia tests 'Sarmat' missile dubbed 'Satan 2'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8BqZc8FRgo

Putin’s Zircon hypersonic cruise missile travels 1000 km
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeT8ox2BuoU

Putin's Kinzhal Super Hypersonic Missile In Action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fKqifFQPI

Putin To Deploy ‘Mach 27’ Avangard Hypersonic Missiles That Can ‘Outmaneuver’ Any Defense System
https://eurasiantimes.com/russia-goes-full-throttle-with-its-strategic-missile-forces/

Putin's 'indestructible' Poseidon super torpedoes to get more lethal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKdDcL7q7Ug

Re: Russia Pours Bodies on Ukraine War - And Then Has To Bury Them

<VOjGL.906123$gs1.344552@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26302&group=alt.politics#26302

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:23:01 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:23 UTC

> 24B.R867 wrote on 2/12/2023 9:23 PM:
> > https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/02/12/
> > russia-suffering-unprecedented-battlefield-casualties/
> >

> > Battlefield casualties are difficult to estimate, and Ukrainian
> > figures on Russian losses have sometimes been higher than estimates
> > from Western officials. But while the MoD said it �cannot verify
> > Ukraine�s methodology, the trends the data illustrate are likely
> > accurate�.
> >

> Really? How come it's Ukraine losing 20% of territories and 80% of
> critical infrastructures?
>
> > . . .
> >
> > � Well ... Putin decided to fix things by pouring bodies
> > � on the problem - mostly prisoners and middle-aged
> > � family guys. No training, no support, no coordination,
> > � no leadership - may as well have just marched them
> > � into a wood-chipper.
> >

> Really? How come it's Ukraine losing 20% of territories and 80% of
> critical infrastructures?
>

> > � Even the Wagner Group is allegedly using DRUGS to turn
> > � its guys into something like "zombie soldiers" - and yea
> > � there are a few cocktails that might achieve that effect.
> > � They'll fight until they literally bleed to death - hardly
> > � feeling a thing.
> >

> That's what the US is doing to its own soldiers. That's why US veterans
> are addicted to drugs.
>
> --
>
> Putin is my Lord and Saviour.
>
> Putin is guided by the beauty of his weapons.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rZ2CPCYBQ
>
> Russia tests 'Sarmat' missile dubbed 'Satan 2'
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8BqZc8FRgo
>
> Putin�s Zircon hypersonic cruise missile travels 1000 km
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeT8ox2BuoU
>
> Putin's Kinzhal Super Hypersonic Missile In Action
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fKqifFQPI
>
> Putin To Deploy �Mach 27� Avangard Hypersonic Missiles That Can �Outmaneuver�
> Any Defense System
> https://eurasiantimes.com/
> russia-goes-full-throttle-with-its-strategic-missile-forces/
>
> Putin's 'indestructible' Poseidon super torpedoes to get more lethal
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKdDcL7q7Ug

This list feels like the kind of list that might have said it would have been good if the Nazis had won WWII.

My own view is that the world should stop any country who is committing war crims and targeting civilians in a war. The US has made its share of
mistakes, but Russia is currently a textbook example of a power-mad leader running amok. Putin is like a drunk bigot with an AK47 walking into a
convention of people he hates. I will root for anyone who stops him.

Re: Russia Pours Bodies on Ukraine War - And Then Has To Bury Them

<qikkuhdldibpjddufgb8hmnuac9hiqi6ij@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26305&group=alt.politics#26305

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 10:08:24 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 13 Feb 2023 15:08 UTC

On Sun, 12 Feb 2023 21:57:48 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>24B.R867 wrote on 2/12/2023 9:23 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/02/12/russia-suffering-unprecedented-battlefield-casualties/
>>

>> Battlefield casualties are difficult to estimate, and Ukrainian
>> figures on Russian losses have sometimes been higher than estimates
>> from Western officials. But while the MoD said it “cannot verify
>> Ukraine’s methodology, the trends the data illustrate are likely
>> accurate”.
>>

>Really? How come it's Ukraine losing 20% of territories and 80% of
>critical infrastructures?
>
>> . . .
>>
>>   Well ... Putin decided to fix things by pouring bodies
>>   on the problem - mostly prisoners and middle-aged
>>   family guys. No training, no support, no coordination,
>>   no leadership - may as well have just marched them
>>   into a wood-chipper.
>>

>Really? How come it's Ukraine losing 20% of territories and 80% of
>critical infrastructures?
>

>>   Even the Wagner Group is allegedly using DRUGS to turn
>>   its guys into something like "zombie soldiers" - and yea
>>   there are a few cocktails that might achieve that effect.
>>   They'll fight until they literally bleed to death - hardly
>>   feeling a thing.
>>

>That's what the US is doing to its own soldiers. That's why US veterans
>are addicted to drugs.

Speaking of drugs, SHARE!

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

interests / alt.politics / Re: Russia Pours Bodies on Ukraine War - And Then Has To Bury Them