Given a choice between grief and nothing, I'd choose grief. -- William Faulkner

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

SubjectAuthor
* OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?TruthSeeker
+* OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?Scott Lurndal
|`* OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?TruthSeeker
| `- OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?Scott Lurndal
+* OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?Bob F
|`- OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?TruthSeeker
+* OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?Ed Pawlowski
|`* OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?TruthSeeker
| `* OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?Ed Pawlowski
|  `* OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?Bob F
|   `- OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?Ed Pawlowski
+- OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?Cindy Hamilton
`- OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?Bob F

1
OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<285oK.322610$d21.171456@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26167&group=alt.home.repair#26167

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: patr...@trump-won.usa (TruthSeeker)
Subject: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 13:37:31 -0400
 by: TruthSeeker - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 17:37 UTC

As the pandemic wears on, the myths, manipulation, greed and outright fraud are finally being exposed by more and more respected sources.

Scathing, in-depth and on point article from Russell L. Blaylock, retired U.S. neurosurgeon:

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<VW5oK.10505$Vxw.299@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26170&group=alt.home.repair#26170

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Subject: Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 18:32:21 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 18:32 UTC

TruthSeeker <patriot@trump-won.usa> writes:

>As the pandemic wears on, the myths, manipulation, greed and outright fraud are finally being exposed by more and more respected sources.
>
>Scathing, in-depth and on point article from Russell L. Blaylock, retired U.S. neurosurgeon:
>

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

This is an editorial in an open-access journal "Surgical Neurology International".

NIH indexes all articles in medical journals. NIH doesn't endorse the
articles, it only indexes them; the "Truthseeker" troll is hoping readers
will assume from the link he used to NIH rather than the Journal
will imply some sort of official endorsement of the editorial.

This editorial, written by a retired neurosurgeon,
was frankly full of conspiracy theory nonsense starting
with the introductory paragraph.

"The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious
disease events in history, characterized by official lies in
an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical
associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies."

In other words, the author is ranting "everyone but me is wrong" with no
supporting evidence and a distinct lack of expertise in virology, pharmaceutical
development or public health.

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<t7qqb3$hkr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26173&group=alt.home.repair#26173

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:38:26 -0700
 by: Bob F - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 18:38 UTC

On 6/8/2022 10:37 AM, TruthSeeker wrote:

> As the pandemic wears on, the myths, manipulation, greed and outright
> fraud are finally being exposed by more and more respected sources.
>
> Scathing, in-depth and on point article from Russell L. Blaylock,
> retired U.S. neurosurgeon:
>

> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

"Russell Blaylock: Neurosurgeon turned Newsmax conspiracy theorist and
pseudoscience peddler"

"Russell L Blaylock (born 1945) is an alternative health promoting
physician who lives in Jackson, Miss. Blaylock has appeared all over the
food-related advocacy space and has been around the voodoo health claims
circuit.

Among his earlier campaigns Blaylock opposed food additives like
aspartame and MSG. He had a wagon-full of junk science claims in his
book regarding ‘excitotoxins’–a term he helped coin that is found in
several homeopathic and alternative health snake oil sales sites. [1]
Blaylock also promotes chemtrail conspiracies alleging cancer-causing
nanoparticles as being purposefully released into the atmosphere in a
government-corporate scheme.[2] Skeptic’s Dictionary and QuackWatch call
him an anti-vaxxer [3] while selling his own line of “Brain Repair
Formula” supplements. He has been called “quack of the day” by The
Vaccine Conspiracy Theorist.[4]

To herbal medicine and alternative treatment groups, he sells
alternative treatments for neurological disorders that he claims stem
from aspartame, MSG and other food additives."

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/glp-facts/russell-blaylock/

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<q96oK.55212$X_i.13010@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26175&group=alt.home.repair#26175

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 14:47:49 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 18:47 UTC

On 6/8/2022 1:37 PM, TruthSeeker wrote:

> As the pandemic wears on, the myths, manipulation, greed and outright
> fraud are finally being exposed by more and more respected sources.
>
> Scathing, in-depth and on point article from Russell L. Blaylock,
> retired U.S. neurosurgeon:
>

> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

Maybe, maybe not. Some of what he says seems to be as conspiracy laced
as an other. I'd say as much opinion as fact.

Read the fine print:
Liability
For documents and software available from this server, the U.S.
Government does not warrant or assume any legal liability or
responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any
information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<pI6oK.71639$Fikb.65187@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26178&group=alt.home.repair#26178

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: hamil...@devnull.com (Cindy Hamilton)
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 19:25:09 GMT
 by: Cindy Hamilton - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 19:25 UTC

On 2022-06-08, TruthSeeker <patriot@trump-won.usa> wrote:

> As the pandemic wears on, the myths, manipulation, greed and outright
> fraud are finally being exposed by more and more respected sources.
>
> Scathing, in-depth and on point article from Russell L. Blaylock,
> retired U.S. neurosurgeon:
>

> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

It is an EDITORIAL published in Surgical Neurology International. Just
like an editorial published in the Wall Street Journal or the Washington
Post. Opinion, not science.

The author works for Theoretical Neuroscience Research, LLC, Ridgeland,
Mississippi. He probably doesn't know much more about epidemiology than
you do.

Here's his blurb about his "research institute":

"This is not a typical research institute, but rather a concept I developed
where I do intensive theoretical research on neuroscience problems as they
relate to human disease, with a special emphasis on nutritional treatments."

And here's what the Genetic Literacy Project thinks of him:
"Russell Blaylock: Neurosurgeon turned Newsmax conspiracy theorist
and pseudoscience peddler"
<https://geneticliteracyproject.org/glp-facts/russell-blaylock/>

You really don't know squat about vetting your sources.

--
Cindy Hamilton

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<XrboK.144093$D41.17836@fx05.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26189&group=alt.home.repair#26189

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: patr...@trump-won.usa (TruthSeeker)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:48:20 -0400
 by: TruthSeeker - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 00:48 UTC

On 6/8/2022 2:32:21 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
> TruthSeeker <patriot@trump-won.usa> writes:
>>
>> As the pandemic wears on, the myths, manipulation, greed and outright fraud are finally being exposed by more and more respected sources.
>>
>> Scathing, in-depth and on point article from Russell L. Blaylock, retired U.S. neurosurgeon:
>>

>> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/
>>

> This is an editorial in an open-access journal "Surgical Neurology International".
>
> NIH indexes all articles in medical journals. NIH doesn't endorse the
> articles, it only indexes them; the "Truthseeker" troll is hoping readers
> will assume from the link he used to NIH rather than the Journal
> will imply some sort of official endorsement of the editorial.

I look forward to seeing your rebuttal in Surgical Neurology International.

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<7zboK.421468$E41.286041@fx08.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26190&group=alt.home.repair#26190

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: patr...@trump-won.usa (TruthSeeker)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:56:00 -0400
 by: TruthSeeker - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 00:56 UTC

On 6/8/2022 2:38:26 PM, Bob F wrote:
> Among his earlier campaigns Blaylock opposed food additives like aspartame and MSG.

I think you should pour yourself a nice glass of glyphosate to go with your aspartame and MSG. Cheers!

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<OCboK.43535$c21.13342@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26191&group=alt.home.repair#26191

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: patr...@trump-won.usa (TruthSeeker)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:59:55 -0400
 by: TruthSeeker - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 00:59 UTC

On 6/8/2022 2:47:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 6/8/2022 1:37 PM, TruthSeeker wrote:
>>
>> As the pandemic wears on, the myths, manipulation, greed and outright fraud are finally being exposed by more and more respected sources.
>>
>> Scathing, in-depth and on point article from Russell L. Blaylock, retired U.S. neurosurgeon:
>>

>> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/
>>

> Maybe, maybe not.  Some of what he says seems to be as conspiracy laced as an other.  I'd say as much opinion as fact.
>
> Read the fine print:
> Liability
> For documents and software available from this server, the U.S. Government does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed

Well then...you should go get your booster shots. Don't forget to wear your monkeypox mask.

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<t7rhea$a8j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26193&group=alt.home.repair#26193

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 18:12:39 -0700
 by: Bob F - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 01:12 UTC

On 6/8/2022 10:37 AM, FibSeeker wrote:
> Russell L. Blaylock

Here's one about your hero from 2017

Seems neurosurgeons are not immune to neuroses
Recently a number of people have forwarded me bits of wisdom emanating
from Dr. Russel Blaylock, neurosurgeon. While at one time he may have
been in possession of an acceptable brain, mental fog now seems to have
set in. I have long followed Dr. Blaylock’s rants against food
additives, aluminum cookware, fluoridation and dental amalgam. A career
in neurosurgery obviously does not confer expertise on these issues. But
let’s dig a little deeper into the mind of this man, a mind filled with
conspiracy theories."

"ecently a number of people have forwarded me bits of wisdom emanating
from Dr. Russel Blaylock, neurosurgeon. While at one time he may have
been in possession of an acceptable brain, mental fog now seems to have
set in. I have long followed Dr. Blaylock’s rants against food
additives, aluminum cookware, fluoridation and dental amalgam. A career
in neurosurgery obviously does not confer expertise on these issues. But
let’s dig a little deeper into the mind of this man, a mind filled with
conspiracy theories. He opines that the social drug problem in the U.S.
was created by the nefarious former Soviet Union “to weaken the
resistance of western Society to Soviet invasion, undermine religion and
make the youth unable to resist collectivism.” And, oh yes, the Soviets
were also responsible for an epidemic of hepatitis, AIDS, venereal
diseases and highly resistant tuberculosis.

According to Blaylock current attempts at health care reform in the U.S.
are being masterminded by the self-chosen “Elite” (read President Obama,
supported by the Rockefeller Foundation and other such organizations)
who want to establish a New World Order in which people judged to be a
burden on the state, such as the infirm elderly and the disabled are to
be removed from society either by positive or negative euthanasia. In
Blaylock’s esteemed opinion, “this is really not that far away from the
German National Socialist Party’s thinking.” In other words, Obama’s
health care reforms have Nazi overtones, with plans to reduce the
population of elderly who are bankrupting the social security system.
“Knowing they cannot easily pass a euthanasia law or just have them
rounded up and exterminated, they (the proponents of socialized
medicine) use the medical care system to speed them along to their
deaths.” Totalitarianism is coming, and “as the economy worsens, which
they can engineer with their Federal Reserve friends, people will be
more accepting of such things as euthanasia on the elderly and
terminally ill, the insane, the feeble-minded and the chronically ill.”

Vaccines are also one of Blaylock’s many targets. He insinuates that the
H1N1 virus may be the product of some pharmaceutical research project
gone awry, or that it may even be a man-made virus purposely released by
someone with the “Illuminati Depopulation Agenda.” Blaylock appears
regularly on right-wing radio programs such as the “Alex Jones Show,”
where the popular topics are climate change fraud and the erosion of
civil liberties under President Obama. This exemplary physician has also
released a document about what people should do if they are vaccinated
by force, a ridiculous notion. To counter the dangerous effect of the
vaccine, Blaylock suggests immediately placing a cold pack on the site
of injection, taking cold showers, and taking a host of dietary
supplements ranging from fish oils and vitamins to astaxanthin and zinc.
And talking about supplements, this altruist icon also sells his own
line of products, including “Brain Repair Formula.” There is no clinical
evidence for its efficacy, and if Blaylock takes it himself, which I
assume he must, there is at least some anecdotal evidence for it not
working.

For further evidence of a brain clogged with mental detritus:
http://consciouslifenews.com/chemtrails-doing-brain-neurosurgeon-dr-russ..."

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/controversial-science-health-news-supplements/seems-neurosurgeons-are-not-immune-neuroses

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<JicoK.55356$X_i.35715@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26195&group=alt.home.repair#26195

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 21:47:20 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 01:47 UTC

On 6/8/2022 8:59 PM, TruthSeeker wrote:
> On 6/8/2022 2:47:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 6/8/2022 1:37 PM, TruthSeeker wrote:
>>>
>>> As the pandemic wears on, the myths, manipulation, greed and outright
>>> fraud are finally being exposed by more and more respected sources.
>>>
>>> Scathing, in-depth and on point article from Russell L. Blaylock,
>>> retired U.S. neurosurgeon:
>>>

>>> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/
>>>

>> Maybe, maybe not.  Some of what he says seems to be as conspiracy
>> laced as an other.  I'd say as much opinion as fact.
>>
>> Read the fine print:
>> Liability
>> For documents and software available from this server, the U.S.
>> Government does not warrant or assume any legal liability or
>> responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any
>> information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed
>

> Well then...you should go get your booster shots.  Don't forget to wear
> your monkeypox mask.

Yep, got my boosters. Just because you believe this guy it does not
mean he is correct.

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<t7rpm0$onn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26198&group=alt.home.repair#26198

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 20:33:19 -0700
 by: Bob F - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 03:33 UTC

On 6/8/2022 6:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 6/8/2022 8:59 PM, TruthSeeker wrote:

>>> Maybe, maybe not.  Some of what he says seems to be as conspiracy
>>> laced as an other.  I'd say as much opinion as fact.
>>>
>>> Read the fine print:
>>> Liability
>>> For documents and software available from this server, the U.S.
>>> Government does not warrant or assume any legal liability or
>>> responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any
>>> information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed
>>

>> Well then...you should go get your booster shots.  Don't forget to
>> wear your monkeypox mask.
>
> Yep, got my boosters.  Just because you believe this guy it does not
> mean he is correct.

But he is a well documented and known wacko.

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<NWdoK.131420$vAW9.23004@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26199&group=alt.home.repair#26199

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 23:38:20 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 03:38 UTC

On 6/8/2022 11:33 PM, Bob F wrote:
> On 6/8/2022 6:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Well then...you should go get your booster shots.  Don't forget to
>>> wear your monkeypox mask.
>>
>> Yep, got my boosters.  Just because you believe this guy it does not
>> mean he is correct.
>
> But he is a well documented and known wacko.

Yes, thanks for your research on him. The anti-vaxxers just suck up his
propaganda because it makes them feel good.

Re: OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

<evmoK.16137$xZtb.7247@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26204&group=alt.home.repair#26204

Sender: scott@dragon.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
From: sco...@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 13:23:22 GMT
 by: Scott Lurndal - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 13:23 UTC

TruthSeeker <patriot@trump-won.usa> writes:
>On 6/8/2022 2:32:21 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
>> TruthSeeker <patriot@trump-won.usa> writes:
>>>
>>> As the pandemic wears on, the myths, manipulation, greed and outright fraud are finally being exposed by more and more respected sources.
>>>
>>> Scathing, in-depth and on point article from Russell L. Blaylock, retired U.S. neurosurgeon:
>>>

>>> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/
>>>

>> This is an editorial in an open-access journal "Surgical Neurology International".
>>
>> NIH indexes all articles in medical journals. NIH doesn't endorse the
>> articles, it only indexes them; the "Truthseeker" troll is hoping readers
>> will assume from the link he used to NIH rather than the Journal
>> will imply some sort of official endorsement of the editorial.
>>

>I look forward to seeing your rebuttal in Surgical Neurology International.

I really doubt that you do.

interests / alt.home.repair / OT: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?