Death is nature's way of saying `Howdy'.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: San Francisco Restaurant Asks Armed Cops To Leave- Gets Hammered In Reviews

SubjectAuthor
o Re: San Francisco Restaurant Asks Armed Cops To Leave- Gets Hammereda425couple

1
Re: San Francisco Restaurant Asks Armed Cops To Leave- Gets Hammered In Reviews

<doNrJ.39014$aY3.2755@fx21.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2596&group=alt.law-enforcement#2596

Subject: Re: San Francisco Restaurant Asks Armed Cops To Leave- Gets Hammered
In Reviews
Newsgroups: or.politics,alt.law-enforcement
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 10:06:08 -0800
 by: a425couple - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 18:06 UTC

On 12/5/2021 9:47 AM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Dec 2021 09:33:57 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In article <sois94$7bd$1@dont-email.me>, Yak <yak@inbox.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Does that mean the restaurant will only call weaponless, off-duty cops
>>> if they are ever robbed?
>>
>> Eating brunch is part of patrol duty?
>
> You ever work an 8 hour shift with no breaks or meals?
>
> What about using the bathroom? Is that OK?
>
> Coffee?

It is even somewhat worse than that.
San Francisco Police Patrol shifts are
normally 10 hour work shifts.

2. Police Officer Scheduling | Board of Supervisors -
SFBOS.orghttps://sfbos.org › 2-police-officer-scheduling
The SFPD"s current practice of scheduling district station
police officers for four ten-hour shifts each week
(4/10 scheduling system) impacts staff ...