From: Richard....@Juno.Com (Richard Carl Silk)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Subject: 2024/03/13-16 (Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat.) (Mom's passing)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 10:50:42 -0500
 by: Richard Carl Silk - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 15:50 UTC

Been rather busy the past few days, but in a much different way than normal:

First off, I really do apologize for missing the days in focus to log the dreams
of the night/morning for that day's journaling. It really does make things just
a tad "fuzzier" than "focused," but things were "flowing" as if downstream, or
possibly over a waterfall.

*About* on the morning of the 13th, I had a dream clip involving the dreamer
putting a right leg into a pair of pants (or slacks) and the right foot landing
in a pile / puddle of manure (more like human excrement) and this clip felt like
it had an echo, as if there was a type of "pre-echo" of the clip, followed by
the clip, with the second event being the clearer, more memorable scene.

It's sort of as if: let's say a dream *may* be an "echo" of a future event
"speaking to" the dreamer, which from the perspective of the active, day-time
conscience, is sort of "in the past." OK, so if there's an event (analogous to
a "pop" or "bang" or "noise" of some sort) then that event may have an "echo"
(analogous to a canyon echo) that is "heard" slightly "before" the main "dream."

So the dreamer is going along, experiences a "dream echo" of an impending dream,
the dream itself occurs (in this case, a dream clip) and then the real life
event occurs.

On the day of the 13th, I visited my elderly mother, apparently for the last
time, and she was unable to sip juice through a straw any further than an inch,
and thus was unable to sip it into her mouth. I attempted a dabble of a drop
from a spoon, and she hacked a bit at that, apparently at the point of being
unable to swallow. I used a foam tipped swab to wipe around inside her mouth a
bit, which she seemed to appreciate. She had her hands folded together somehow.

Later that evening, I had the overwhelming sense that she was either praying or
asking for prayer, so I returned to her room (at American Home, Assisted Living
Facility) and said something of a prayer with/for her, then said "Good bye" and
exited.

That night (the 13th, the morning of the 14th) I had a curious dream where a
group of people (all about the same age, but perhaps either post-puberty or
*possibly* in their 20s or 30s?) were all in a "group kiss." That is, every
person had their lips to the lips of someone else, and rather than them being
seen in pairs, they were more like as in a chain. Putting this into words is
*difficult* /because/ I'm unable to consciously perceive whatever it was that I
saw in that dream / clip. The thing is, though, with perhaps a dozen heads
visible, with everyone's lips to someone else's, there was no sound to speak of.
It was a "silent" scene.

The morning of the 14th, "Pi day" (?, 3.14) I was up right around 7:15 AM, and
had a call around 7:45, with that call from American House informing me that Mom
had passed, likely between 4 AM and 7 AM. The official time of death was called
at 8:40 AM, and I was present when that occurred.

For whatever it's worth, having as many dominos lined up as possible before an
event, there are as many dominos to handle following that event as well. I was
*BUSY* all day on the 14th, until around 10 or 11 PM (as her room needed cleaned
out, messages shared, I even drove out and informed my son, Charles, via the guy
who answered the door at Charles' last known address, also reached out to Logan,
Landon and Alyssa, etc.) and the day following, the 15th, which involved a
discussion at Woodfin Chapel regarding final arrangements. (Shannon (n�e
Woodfin) is someone I have known since childhood, and it was a combination of
comforting / wonderful to chat as well as work with her there.)

This morning's dream was a tad interesting: the dreamer began by exiting an
old, aluminum(?) sheet-metal shed (like the one in the back yard) and crossing a
short bit of yard-like ground, then approached what looked like a 2-story (split
level?) home. The home being approached had the sense that my (late) father and
(recently deceased) mother lived there, and I (the dreamer) had the sense of
"coming home to visit," only the main / front entrance to the house had a
porch-deck-like structure around it, so that there was an upstairs (akin to the
nose and eyes of a face, from the perspective of standing on the deck porch) and
a downstairs (which was for the moment not even considered as a means of access)
and the deck
appeared to have wooden boards (much like wooden pallets, vertically placed,
rather than lying flat, horizontally) around it, in awkward places, as if it had
been decorated for a type of maritime scene. If the house were a human face,
with eyes as windows, the pallets would be akin to the X X drawings seen in
cartoons or comics on the eyes of the dead.

At any rate, I went up to the front (what would be a window or possibly sliding
glass door) to knock but the dream ended.

I can only surmise that this was a dream analogous to my (the dreamer) going to
visit my parents (specifically, my late mother) but such a visit is no longer
possible (in the waking consciousness sense.)

OK. Caught up? NOW I gotta go nap!! |-) zzzzz

Likely 2024/03/18 (Monday)

<utcfkb$u91h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2559&group=alt.dreams#2559

From: Richard....@Juno.Com (Richard Carl Silk)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Subject: Likely 2024/03/18 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 11:48:09 -0500
 by: Richard Carl Silk - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:48 UTC

I'm *fairly* certain this dream was from the morning of 3/18, Monday, but it
*could* have been earlier:

The dreamer felt to be in a factory/assembly line/production zone, with the same
"heft" or "volume" to it as a car factory, with lots of intricate and detailed
(and heavy!) work going on in other areas.

The area in which the dreamer was located was a single-person station: the
person there needed incoming content in order to process it through the station
and continue the output along the line.

However, there was zero content available, so the dreamer pushed the "stop"
button that halted the entire line. The button itself was round (about a foot
in diameter) and had a curved edge all around (like a frisbee on a counter top)
and was "honey colored" (remembered detail from waking up) and had a word
*similar* to "CONNY" (perhaps for "Continuity"?) in ALL CAPS across the surface
of the button.

The dreamer pushed it, and a group of people (mainly in their 20s�30s?) came to
the dreamer's station, with the main guy looking a *lot* like myself at that
age, followed by a few women.

He asked the dreamer, "Are you an 'O'?" as if being a member of the "O" team
meant something special.

The dreamer had no immediate recognition of being an "O" and replied, "If I were
an 'O' I *suspect* I'd be aware of it," to which the team turned around and
left, as the dreamer went after them, saying something about how the continuity
is broken as there was no content in the input area. Clarity 9-ish.

2024/03/19 Tuesday

<utcg1o$ucdd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2560&group=alt.dreams#2560

From: Richard....@Juno.Com (Richard Carl Silk)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Subject: 2024/03/19 Tuesday
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 11:55:18 -0500
 by: Richard Carl Silk - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 16:55 UTC

The dreamer was having a discussion with a guy who looked a *lot* like the
dreamer, but had the *aura* / impression of being the dreamer's paternal
grandfather, with whom the dreamer thought to be conversing.

The dreamer was examining *something* (???) to which "Grampa" was having a
discussion with the dreamer regarding the concept of what it's like to be
"Sovereign," a term related to the Sovereign Will of God, and the Sovereign Rule
of Jesus Christ in one's life. As I myself no longer have any living parents or
grandparents, I suspect that's what this conversation was about. Clarity 9+,
although if I'd journaled this down right after waking, there'd be a lot more
detail, like specifically *what* was being examined at the start of the dream.