It is not every question that deserves an answer. -- Publilius Syrus

interests / alt.politics / Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
`* Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
 `* Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
  `* Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
   +* Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
   |`* Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
   | `* Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
   |  `* Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
   |   `* Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
   |    `* Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
   |     `- Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi FilesDr Babu Shan Panigrahi
   `- Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files (a)-(zz) of litigationsDr Babu Shan Panigrahi

1
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<111b12b5d11a71badffa69a5b0e877c9@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2555&group=alt.politics#2555

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Subject: Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 21:21:28 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,uk.legal,alt.atheism,uk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Wed, 28 Apr 2021 19:21 UTC

Part 221

I do not understand references to making a monkey dance on June 21 so I
wrote to this useless Jane Ringham at Medway Electoral Services: Any
association that I have had over the years since I started doing
Election Work for the Council has been purely in my capacity as a
social-media journalist. This includes the time that I joined Labour
Party, the United Kingdom Independence Party, the Liberal Democrats,
and lately the Conservative and Unionist Party whilst attempting to
form The Conservative Libertarian Party of the UK as an offshoot of The
Conservative Libertarian Society. I have had no political ambitions
other than using my membership and communications with these parties to
further my quest for knowledge on how the unwritten Constitution of the
United Kingdom works in its nitty gritty. I wished to make this point
explicitly clear, and reiterate that I am basically a human being and
describe myself as a Libertarian Democrat, with the following website
(https://www.thelibertariandemocrats.com/) that is Forum based to
disseminate my findings on issues that affect humanity especially in
the political spheres. I would still like to undertake future work for
the Council in the electoral counts and the issue of postal votes into
the foreseeable future and unless you can clarify whether this stance
that I have outlined still bars me from taking part given that my
journalism is impartial to the parties or candidates representing the
Party or standing individually, I need to know as soon as possible so
that I do not harbour hopes of gainful employment again from Medway
Council.
In this regard I note that you have not commented on the other aspects
of the email that I sent the Democratic Services this morning and
neither has anyone from the Democratic Services commented to directly
or indirectly through the Liberal Democrats. I attach the email that I
sent for your reference and further deliberation ToMedwayCouncil
(DemocraticServices) 26April2021.docx. Please also note the decision of
the Parliamentary Standards Commissioner on the issues outlined in my
117 blogs. Racisim at an individual level is bad enough in a
multicultural society that the United Kingdom comprises of but when
Medway Council, the Judicial and Law Enforcement institutions and the
Mental Health Institutions all turn a blind eye to the institutional
racism from fascist elements of the far right and far left with the
centre ground (Liberty, 38 Degrees, Liberal Democrats, Amnesty)
powerless or manipulated by the Police State under an Absolutist
Nonchalant Lackadaisical Monarchial with subjects as slaves conscripted
to push jobsworth paperwork for the State that as an institution is
racist, as exemplified by the manner in which my complaints continue to
be disposed-off by the Medway Council in the intentions hidden in your
email, one just has to grin and bare it. So I invite you to fuckoff.
Good morning Dr Panigrahi, Being a member of a political party, or
following their activities as a social media journalist would not
hinder you from undertaking election duties for us. However, in your
email dated 26 April to Democratic Services, you included a copy of an
email to the South East Liberal Democrats where you explicitly asked
about undertaking canvassing duties for them including delivering
leaflets and seeking to engage voters about voting for the Liberal
Democrats. It is that canvassing that would be deemed as advocacy of
such candidates and/or the parties for which they may be standing and
doing or saying anything that could be seen as suggesting support for
any political party or candidate at the election. As such, undertaking
these canvassing activities would put into question the impartiality of
an individual for election work and therefore preclude you from
undertaking election duties for us. Each member of election staff is
required to sign and return to us an acceptance of appointment form
which includes a statement about not undertaking such advocacy or
support for a political party or candidate. As I have explained, we do
not require your services as a count assistant or postal vote assistant
for the PCC election on 6 May but will contact you nearer to the next
scheduled elections in 2023 about your availability to undertake
election work. I would simply remind you that if offered an appointment
to undertake election duties you would need to be able to sign a
declaration that you had not (or will not) undertaken advocacy for a
particular candidate or political party or done or said anything to
suggest support for a political party or candidate. With regard to the
other matters referred to in your email, it was not entirely clear
exactly what it is that you are requesting in relation to those
matters. It would assist if you could refer to the date or dates when
you made complaints about Councillors and perhaps the name of the
person with whom you corresponded. Complaints about Councillors is not
within my service area but if you can provide me with some further
information I can forward your email to the relevant person. Jane
Ringham | Head of Elections & Member Services | Medway Council
I replied to the demoness (formerly stalking me as "devi8")
jane.ringham@medway.gov.uk on 28 Apr 2021 9:12 am as follows - "It
would be counterproductive from my point of view to go-over old wounds
which are better left behind, besides which I looked through my
archives of the email correspondence with the Council of the time and
could not locate the relevant emails. The matter has moved on into even
greater complexity of considerations and updated on my 37 blogsites,
remember I am the World's Great Escapologist to crucify the Christian
Pigshit State of Morons you call a United Kingdom. Of considerable
cause for concern for me when I complain about the Judicial and Law
Enforcement agencies of the UK, and in this regard I do consider the
Mental Health Nafia Institutions of Britton House, Gillingham, Kent as
part of the State's Law Enforcement agencies fulfilling the role to
determine whether a person is a patient or has been forensic in his
conduct that requires supervision and consignment into mental hospital
or care in the community provisions of the Mental Health Act, is that I
have not received any information whatsoever on what is on the agenda
of the Central London County Court for its Hearing announced and
scheduled for 21 June 2021 at 2.40 pm nor on the substantial issues of
who are the Defendants in my Claim and what is amicus curiae facility
that the respondents have used to enter into the deliberations of the
Court, and whether it will be only a mere Deputy District Judge that
presides over these proceedings or a Circuit Judge that the Supreme
Court directed from its endorsement of the decision of the
Jurisidiction Lawyer in the Court of Appeal while really it should be
the Lord Chief Justice.
Further to that Lady Jane Ringham I have still not received my ballot
papers for postal voting in the PCC Elections a month after registering
for voting in this manner that the Liberal Party had sent me the
appropriate forms for and you have continued to ignore, along with the
fact that I have not received the decision of the Council on what
happened to the Job Application I made to Medway Council 6 weeks ago.
Anna Tarrant had referred this matter to Jon Castle but he has not
replied to my 7 clockwatch emails. In the meantime my wife has reported
to me that she received yet another criminal anonymous email sent to
you at Medway Council copied to her calling her kutia and pretending
that I had sent it. So the facsist are relentless with their trolling
attacks on me. So I am not happy with your reply, and wish the
Returning Officer to announce fresh new Council elections by virtue of
the fact that the present Councillors of all three major parties are
not fit to serve the Council any longer. If you would be so kind as to
relate this email to the Democratic Services Department of Medway
Council this morning, I should be grateful, but the rakshita replied "I
am sure you would not expect me to comment on your ongoing court case
as they have nothing to do with my role at Medway Council. I can
confirm that postal vote packs for your wife and daughter have been
sent and should have been received by now. You applied for a postal
vote much more recently and your postal vote pack is due to be sent
this week. If they are not received by Friday, you can ask for a
replacement pack. It would require coming to Gun Wharf and bringing
some photo ID with you so that we can confirm your identity. If one of
you is going to come to collect packs for everyone, then they would
need to bring a letter signed by the others confirming they are happy
for the person to collect their postal vote pack. You are exempted from
wearing a face covering. I am afraid the Returning Officer has no power
to call Council elections. They are scheduled by law to occur every
four years on the first Thursday of May. The next scheduled elections
will take place in May 2023. If you have made an application for a job
at Medway Council, you would need to contact jobs@medway.gov.uk to find
out the outcome � you will need to quote the reference number for the
post you applied for.
Re HQ17X01773/E35YM660 to J N Jones Divorce Lawyers Chatham,
Cc:Enquiries.centrallondon.countycourt@justice.gov.uk,
centrallondondjskel@justice.gov.uk, enquiries@supremecourt.uk,
enquiries@pco.gov.uk, eastkentmc@justice.gov.uk,
qbenquiries@justice.gov.uk,
Enquires.centrallondon.countycourt@justice.gov.uk,
QBJudgesListingOffice@justice.gov.uk,
QB&ACOTranscriptsRequests@administrativecourtoffice.justice.gov.uk on
28 April 2021 at 11:39 am. Dear Courts of the United Kingdom, Kindly
update me today on the progress of the above cited appeal in relation
to the attached communications that I have received. I need to get my
finances in order. My wife has just asked me to come and read another
criminal anonymous email from David Jenkins on her phone. I have asked
her to forward it to me at Shanpanigrahi3000@gmail.com but she is
refusing to do that, so I cannot go to the Police and now Judge Harvey
has issue a Bench Warrant for my arrest!
Because of VOPA bankrupting me, I am taking out an IVA. It isn�t always
the most suitable option, and I may be guided towards a debt charity,
such as the Money Advice Trust, Money Advice Service or the Citizens
Advice Bureau for debt advice. If I am recommended an IVA, you may be
in touch with a member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association
(IPA) or a company which is authorised by the Financial Conduct
Authority (FCA). But at present, IVA companies do not need to register
with the FCA, as they are not responsible for regulating IVA�s. What
Debts Can�t Go into an IVA? Mortgage arrears � unless you have left the
property, Rent arrears � unless your landlord agrees to the proposal,
Debts from secured loans, Guarantor loan debts, Hire purchase debt,
child maintenance arrears/child support arrears, other secured debts,
very low debt value/debt values, arrears from insurance policy and
insurance policies, debt charity donations, national insurance debt,
Limited Company debt, student loans, tax debt but worst of all court
costs, awards fines. This leaves me with a problem.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<34665a3c84a6c17d72be32dd9ea22884@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2654&group=alt.politics#2654

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 22:33:51 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics,uk.legal,alt.conspiracy
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Thu, 29 Apr 2021 20:33 UTC

Part 222

Dear jobs@medway.gov.uk, I seem to remember, not that I have got any
notification from you on this matter that about 2 months ago I applied for
a Vacancy at Medway Council, seemingly to do with Vocational type of work
that would suit me best as I am rehabilitating from a long process of
mental health issues and taking my medications of anti-psychotic, anti-
depressant and mood stabilising nature prescribed to me by Dr Odsanya at
Britton House, Gillingham Kent. You may have consulted him, and if so I
have no problem with that, but as per Jane Ringham's recommendation this
morning by email I am writing to you to let me know the outcome of that
application and especially if there are any reasons that I might not be
considered suitable for employment by Medway Council given that I was not
selected for the Count Assistant position for the PCC elections 6 May
2021. I will continue to try and locate the original emails of my
complaints that were initiated 5-6 years ago that the Councillors elected
to serve my Medway Council were not fit and still are not fit to hold this
office, and should be barred with fresh byelections that need to be held
by the Council, notwithstanding Ms Ringham's view that the Returning
Officer has no powers vested in him to annul the results of the last
Council elections on her consideration that the Council is legally bound
to hold these elections every four years on the 1st Thursday in May. The
chief Councillor that I had complained about is Mr Dan McDonald at the
time but also a Conservative Councillor as I explained to Ms Ringham. I
look forward to receiving the Postal ballots for my duties to the State to
vote in the PCC elections and accept that these were applied for in recent
weeks so may not have been actioned yet.
If I do not receive the ballot forms by this Friday, please arrange an
appointment for me to come to Gun Wharf and pick up the materials
including Guns from the Council. As I stated to Ms Ringham I am not a
member of any political party registered with the Election Commission and
have no intention to ever become one again, so would look forward to being
called in for Election Count duties in 2023 as Ms Ringham states. In the
meantime, please send me a link where Medway Council advertises vacancies
directly because I do not like dealing with indeed of Ireland who
harassed, bullied and intimidated me over many months to manipulate the
legal processes as you will note from the attached email that I received
this afternoon from the monsters of the Supreme Court-enjoined to the
Privy Council of Norman Times.
FrSupremeCourt(HQ17X01773_E35YM660)28Apr2021.docx. In this regard as I
discussed with Ms Ringham the liberal Liberty charity group unashamedly
persecuted me recently, via their agent the saala raand Amy Neal and her
organisation WorldPay CARD Transactions. You may consider these
extenuating circumstances in the evaluation of my job application with
Medway Council unless you have already made the decision not to offer me
an interview for the position that I applied for and I will accept that
and continue with my present job with Tesco at Aylesford where I am doing
picking goods off shelves in a chiller to put them in baskets for drivers
to take to people's homes, stock replensihment on shelves, tidying up
shelves, and dragging big containers along the shop floor to their
assigned aisles.
So I am fit healthwise for a 54 year old, and wish to work until I get my
State retirement pension so that I can meet the costs and damages of four
hundred thousand pounds in relation to the communiucation from Marty Caine
who is a Police Superintendent in North Kent. Life goes on as they say, we
cannot contest the status quo, that is a Hindu thought. I do however
believe in seeking out the truth and the means that we adopt to doing so
is the do the right thing proverbially, that is to stuff gaand mein danda
up the fascist perpetrators of injustices by especially calling them
names, like Saale, madarchod, bhosadiwale, suar ke bacche, pig-shit
bastards, fascists, vermine, wankers, insects, and the like. These are not
terms of endearment but it makes one peaceful and happy that one continues
nonviolently with one's lawful right of reply in the freedom of expression
that is championed by Her Majesty the Queen in her kingdom of the United
Kingdom and overseas. I wait the arrival of the baillffs to make us
homeless and so will require a Councill house next if you would enter our
family in your waiting list for Council homes in the Medway Towns. I know
that Ms Ringham wrote to me not to expect her to comment on my court cases
as it is not in her role to do so, and so you may also not be able to
comment on these extenuating circumstances that Kirklees Council is
considering in relation to my application for the vacancy of Director
Environmental Services, so I will accept your jobsworth silence in your
role if you would clarify what it feels like to be a slave in a nation of
morons existing in the Police State inspired by Satan that I have for
years wanted to punch the final nail in the coffin of to make a fresh
start resetting the government to
https://theconservativelibertarianpartyoftheunitedkingdom.com. Please
consider the request for a job also taking the attached into account
Shantanu Panigrahi's websites April 2021
>From Liberty Advice & Information <membership@libertyhumanrights.org.uk>: Dear Shantanu Panigrahi, Thank you for contacting Liberty�s Advice and Information Service about your Mental Health Problem. Please call 020 7378 3663 and see below for more information about our services and your options. If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or ending your life and you feel like you can�t keep yourself safe, you should call the emergency services on 999 or go to your local A&E. To talk to a mental health professional or for an assessment, you can call a 24-hour NHS urgent mental health helpline. You can find your local helpline at: https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/mental-health/find-an-urgent-mental-health-helpline If you are struggling with mental health issues, we encourage you to speak to your GP. They will be able to help you find additional support and specialist services. If you would like to talk to someone for emotional support, you can call the Samaritans 24 hours a day on: 116 123, or by email: jo@samaritans.org for a reply within 24 hours. With best wishes, Amy Neal, Civil Liberties Trust
>From the UK Supreme Court <enquiries@supremecourt.uk> on 28 April 2021 at 4 pm RE: HQ17X01773/E35YM660: "Dear Dr.Panigrahi Thank you for your incomprehensible e-mail. The case you refer to has nothing to do with the UK Supreme Court. The UK Supreme Court deals with cases of appeal and only considers cases that have already appeared at the High Court and/or the Court of Appeal. We are not able to provide advice or opinion, legal or otherwise. Yours sincerely The Supreme Court of the United Kingdom Parliament Square, Westminster London, SW1P 3BD Tel: 0207 960 1900 www.supremecourt.uk"
Dear CABMedway, I have spent a lot of time and effort looking for a Solicitor to assess the following matter that seems to be gearing up to overwhelm me and my family. I may need to come and see you as soon as I have heard from those who are claiming damages and compensation and perhaps even costs associated with them having to deal with my interrogations of the Law Enforcemental, Judicial and Mental Health institutional framework under which the Constitution of the UK operates. Please let me know at this stage if for any reason whatsoever you are not willing to see me for a face-to-face meeting or over the telephone in order to direct me to the correct channels of communicating with the supposed-claimant(s), for the situation is unpredictable in civil matters and a bomb can explode on me out of the blue. On Thursday, 29 April 2021, 10:27:21 BST, some criminals claiming to be London Bailiffs but operating out of Norwich Norfuk, <admin@thelondonbailiffs.co.uk> wrote to me: "Mr. Panigrahi. We will endeavor to reply to you within 48 hours. Thank you for your enquiry, we will typically get back to you within 1 working day. If you need a faster response please call us on; 0845 299 6338
We advise you to speak with a solicitor. We do not deal with these matters. Kind regards. www.thelondonbailiffs.co.uk" in response Subject: Re: The London Bailiffs Footer Form Enquiry by me "Dear Sir Thank you for your kind attention. The present details of the Case according to the crook Gurpal Singh Tiwana . You can judge the urgency of the matter for yourselves. GROSS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE - I have received an email from a person identifying himself with a pseudonym of Marty Caine to represent an organisation calling itself Victims of Panigrahi Association (VOPA) threatening me with Bailiff action to claim �400,000. When I enquired what this related to the email address was found to be non-sendable so that I am unable to delve further into what this VOPA is except that it was referred to in a Claim E35YM660 on which there has been a Judgment Failure at the Central London County Court. Please therefore let me know what my legal obligations are right now as I am a law-abiding citizen and had petitioned Her Majesty the Queen in this matter."
I wrote to Paul <tiwana9rf@btinternet.com> on 29 April 8:18 am - "Chootiya, confirm that you are a member of Victims of Panigrahi Association and list to me any other member of this organisation immediately or I will burn down your properties." This after no response to Marty Caine: "I should draw your attention to the following message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_RCIcEbFrk I shall be contesting the application for costs and damages and compensation very robustly and do not accept the Hearing at the Central London County Court on 21 June 2021 as a prejudical arrangement in line with the attached proceedings and Motion.Further, Mr Muslim Forz Khan has not confirmed that he is acting for me in this regard and neither is Liberty, so that the sooner you list the full set of members of V.O.P.A giving me their email addresses and names and postal addresses so that I can individually deal with their grievances, the sooner this matter can move forward. Finally, let me state quite categorically that my wife, Mrs Rashmi Panigrahi and I lead separate lives and will contest any bailiff action to enter the house that we currently live in given at the bottom of this email. Further, and a
s I have made clear to the government lawyers all Defendants in Claims HX17x01773 and E35YM660 should submit their Claims to me in detail with full particulars of Claim so that I can seek a brand new solicitor/law firm from the Find a lawyer website to act on my behalf. You cannot dispose of the matter that easily by self-appointing a Judge in Marc Didge, who has no authority to preside over any matter, given the complaint that I have petitioned Her Majesty the Queen. You are never going to be able to get rid of me from this country or to put me in a prison or a mental hospital again. Bear that in mind and do what you wanna do. I have still going to have to deal with your member Mr Gurpal Singh Tiwana in due course."

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<5bfc97525fc81db10aabe8b5a1b21e6a@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2804&group=alt.politics#2804

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 01:05:21 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.legal, alt.conspiracy, uk.rec.motorcycles, uk.politics.misc,
alt.politics
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Sat, 1 May 2021 23:05 UTC

Part 223

In this regard, you may be interested in the shambles in the Civil Court
system that you may consider passing on to the Secretary of State for Justice
and Lord Chancellor or the Cabinet for consideration under Court of Appeal
reference 2018/PI/11721, that has been dragging on for years with no
resolution that the Courts feel urgent enough to consider despatching summary
justice on so that I am left in the wilderness of no man's land after 87 years
of residence in Britain in this and my previous kalki avatar and a fully
naturalised citizen since 1984 with several United Kingdom passports in
slightly different names eg Praharaj vs. Panigrahi. I was prevented from
airing these concerns of mine in the Conservative Policy Forum, so it seems
that as a Party the Conservatives are dictatorial and simply aligned to the
Monarchy at the cost of nonchalant libertarianism. This is why I asked for a
refund of all the money that I donated this month to the Conservatives and
Unionist Party, including the membership fee and lottery commitments, but have
not heard anything from the Complaints Department on the matter. I would
suggest that the PM should be obliged each year to deliver not in Parliament
but in a Public Forum a 'State of the Union' address to clearly set out what
the Judicial and Law enforcement processes and procedures are constitutionally
as they change from month to month and year to year that appear to be
established by Mr Jacobs Reeves-Mogg who is above the law in terms of
possessing the Royal prerogative powers to do as he wishes and only be guided
by his electoral practicalities that are regulated by the Conservative and
Unionist Party. These matters if they are within the remit of the Home
Secretary were initially brought by me to the attention of the then Home
Secretary Mrs Theresa May but I did not receive a reply to my representations.
I do hope this will not be the case with you."
The rules of the Chootiya Madarchod Kingdom of Talk-Rational also appear to
promote a truth-exposing community and therefore a good venue for truth
seeking, but it has shortcomings. It allows too much one line stupid humour
that generates a massive amount of junk posts that get in the way of objective
discussions. It is also not an ideal forum because it has a policy of not
restricting posters who harass individuals, derail threads and use bad
language. Both of these are disruptive to the operation of a board that will
not generate productive discussions. Because of its emphasis on freedom of
expression, Talk Rational does not employ this banning facility, which in turn
deters thoughtful and committed posters from regularly posting there thus
reducing the prospects for stimulating good discussions from which newly
arriving truth-seekers can learn. So what one gets at Talk Rational is a lot
of annoying talk and flippant one or two word or single sentence remarks, that
do not even form conversations, and it does not have much of the intense meaty
exchanges that delve into issues deep with the factual substance that a truth-
seeker neeeds. The banning of thoroughly disruptive posters has therefore to
be kept as an option used by an internet Forum. Freethought and Rationalism
Discussion Board is undoubtedly one board that is highly conducive to being
exploited by the truth seeker for learning. It also has a very well organised
subfora structure to provide an good environment for the truth seeker. The
only thing wrong with it is that its bans appear to be irreversible.
The Unique Ginyass Dr Shantanu Panigrahi elaborated on the ideal internet
discussion forum for truth-seekers in a WordPress Blog centuries back as
follows: My definition of a genuine truth-seeker is one who seeks the truth,
exposes the truth and lives at one with the truth. In this way he is a satya-
advatist in Hindu parlance, for full truth-accommodation is his goal in life.
I am one such person, and have always been so. It is my religion. The satya-
advaitist seeks the truth and exposes his view points as truth on all aspects
of humanity, especially where matters are not clear-cut because the science is
lacking in important respects. These are the areas where he launches his
considered conjectures and speculations in order to promote discussion that
might lead to the further generation and establishment of the truth from the
implicit revisionary researches: the process of truth search leads to a final
position on all issues that is rational. It requires him to take moral stances
on every issue based on his perceived reality. This is a continual process
until full realisation dawns. When this happens there is nothing conerning
morality that is left to learn. Since he lives at one with the truth a satya-
advaitist has to be very careful and debate issues with concern for his
reputation as a respectable analyser of facts and as a person of utter honesty
in his dealings which should reflect the goal that he only thinks and
expresses opinions in a defendable manner that is in accordance with what he
truly believes to be the best outlook for all of humanity to follow and which
is therefore in the interests of humanity at large. His sights are set at
achieving that ideal. It is a mission. It follows that those who do not have
this ideal are not genuine truth seekers. If one does not accomodate pristine
truth into ones conduct and outlook on life the ultimate conception of reality
will not come to the individual. Without truth accomodation a person (which is
my euphemism for LYING and DECEIVING) can go wherever he or she wishes and not
learn anything of substance.
I have found through my journey of internet forum-based truth-seeking that
when conjectures and speculations are put forward in this way to rationalise
ideas it can make some people very angry as they will disagree with what is
proposed as not supported by their perceptions and because they are looking
for adequate scientifically-derived evidence. They ignore the fact that
science cannot tell us everything and that this should not prevent us from
joining the dots of the puzzle on life as seems reasonable based on ones
powers of intellect and reasoning. My words have frequently come into conflict
with the views of people who neither follow this logic nor understand my
intentions as a truth-seeker wanting to promote discussions. They get
irritated into venomic personal attack and character assasination for they
cannot follow the truth that is being attained. They may be concerned about
what is good for only certain particular sections of humanity (feminism,
atheism, etc), and are constrained by being mired in their comfort zones, of
having vested interests, and having a desire for adopting the politically-
correct stance of the day. These obstacles do not deter the truth-seeker from
stating the facts as he reads them. To prevent the information being lost the
truth-seeker has to accumulate the facts discovered and write his thesis on
the theory of everything. That was the purpose behind my blogsite where all my
moral values are synthesised and written down as a compilation on humanity.
Genuine truth seekers must develop their own thesis which they should
continually update and revise as truth is delved into through an increasingly
deeper way and ultimate truth is reached. If administrators at Atheism plus,
Secular Cafe and Rational Skepticism were/are not grown up-enough in terms of
objectivity to take my developing views and retain me on their boards for
people to debate and argue with that is a reflection of their infantile
censoring attitudes of taking away the ball on contentious issues to protect
their public image, and shows that they are not concerned about generating an
atmosphere in the boards that is conducive to truth exposure.
Years ago I picked up a book in a book store and browsed it. It was from Bill
Bryson or someone I faintly remember and was entitled �The Theory of
Everything� Today, the 30 April 2021 at 12.51 am (UK-Time) I am going to make
a stab at it on the basis of considerable data accumulation as published by me
in 144 blogs and submissions to Court. Now where do I start. It has to be from
the beginning. I will go through it once I know how this website works. This
persecution by me of all forms of the pigshit British state is liberation at
its pristine optimal, when I see no enemies, and treat everyone the same,
including the birds and the bees, the reptiles and the coronavirus; that is
with respect. I do not disturb the status quo and observe all the rules and
regulations that we live under in Nature and as modified by the State that
harbours me and provides me with my essential needs and I do everything I can
possibly do within my limitations of resources and circumstances to develop
the ongoing living conditions of our society. I do not defend myself either
for I see nothing as an intrusion or attack on me and treat it all as normal
course of the functioning of the universe, so have overcome all my earlier
paranoid schizophrenia and persistent delusional disorder and mood instability
in living to the perfection of non-duality; just go with the flow of events
each moment of my life. I seek nothing, not liberation, have no anticipations,
missions, plans, tactics to employ, schemes to implement, expectations,
ulterior motives for our actions; I just keep the clock of my life ticking
over towards the future in complete harmony with the natural environment. In
so doing I am symbiotically at one with the universe as Brahman. So what am I?
� I am Brahman. Where did Brahman come from? It came from the Unmanifest �It�
as Sri Krishna in dormancy everywhere. Brahman is the Manifest and the
Unmanifest is It: Tat Tvam Asi: Thou art That.
>From shopper@worldpay.com Transaction Confirmation - Please retain for your
records. Your transaction has been processed by WorldPay, on behalf of
National Council For civil liberties. Transaction details: Transaction for the
value of: GBP 5.00 Description: Donate one-off new design - Feb 2020 From:
Liberty Merchant's cart ID Authorisation Date/Time: 17/Apr/2021 08:48:42 UTC
WorldPay's transaction ID: ND178800ID159edcT1618649306929 This is not a tax
receipt. Sender's Note: This payment is for the supply of Miss Amy Neal to my
property. She failed to reply within the specified 30 minutes to: "Hello Amy I
am grateful to you for keeping in touch with me after the inconsistencies that
I encountered last year in dealing with State-sponsored terrorism on me for
doing nothing more than seeking the truth of our Constitution so as to enable
me to naturalise fully with life here in the UK. Since my last approach to you
to see if you were able to take on my case I have not rested being incessantly
bombarded by trolling emails such as the one referred to in the attached:
ToTheCourtsoftheUnitedKingdomHQ17X01773_E35YM66028Apr2021.docx;
FrVariousCourtsofTheUnitedKingdomI(AutoacksHQ17X01773_E35YM660
Proceedings28Apr2021.docx. I did ask your sister organisation if I could get
legal advice, but have not received a reply as yet. This is unacceptable. I
have prepared and equipped my Upstairs Basement Dungeon opposite Room D on the
First Floor of 3 Hoath Lane and will soon be populating it with wrongdoers who
I sentenced. In the Shatapatha Brahman it is written that womenfolk have to
suffer for the sins of menfolk, and I am merely enacting that truism.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<b883bccefb8f5b6ce19350c552011e3c@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2818&group=alt.politics#2818

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 03:39:10 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics, uk.legal,
alt.conspiracy
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Sun, 2 May 2021 01:39 UTC

Part 224

A ban for 6 months should be placed before one is banned for life like these
behenchods at Talk-Rational put on my head. I would therefore recommend that
truth-seekers start their internet discussion forum journey from a visit to
Freethought and Rationalism Discussion Board. I should stress that I have
personally benefitted from my visits to all the forums referred to in this
website (as well as Religious Forums) for I have learnt things from each.
These bailiffs have something different to teach us all. They have different
types of posters that we can learn from. So they are all worth joining and
participating in. Restricting oneself to just a single forum will amount to
denying oneself all-round knowledge. A genuine truthseeker must go everywhere
that there is the possibility to learn. Being banned by Freethought and
Rationalism Discussion board turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I
was then forced to turn to other boards to continue my examination of the many
outstanding issues that concerned me. However, given the choice I would rather
be a member of FRDB than any of the others that I have visited as a member. I
am a mild-mannered person, although I have had to be determined in the course
of the long-winded travel journey that I embarked on to learn about life and
how I should conduct ourselves to be in peace and harmony. But now they have
provoked me and I am going to wield my Brahmastra and destroy the whole UK
into millions of pieces.
A truth-seeker must not waste any time over such attitudes that he encounters
and proceed with his quest for the truth relentlessly because a person has
limited time in his life to learn and get it right. A forum that prevents any
legitimate argued and reasoned view-point from being expressed though bullying
the individual, restricting him/her from posting by creating barriers, and
outright banning of the individual as a troll or for holding particular views
is not a forum suitable for truth-seekers. Rather, they are fora for special
community development. The truth-seeker must move on from these pastures and
find other means of study. A truth-seeker cannot be part of any internet
community other than the community of truth-seekers. I got the impression from
all my postings that internet discussion fora look upon genuine truth seekers
as parasites on the knowledge of others, and this is exacerbated when a poster
like me simultaneously owns his own website blogging on the same contemporary
issues on the basis of knowledge that has been filtered through the poster�s
interactions with other opinion in those fora. They therefore see the
continuing participation of such a poster as a threat to the functioning of
their boards. My wordpress blogsite is therefore seen a rival discussion forum
in itself seeking and receiving informed comments from bonafide commentators.
This causes the some administrators concern that all issues are already
hammered out and available for consultation and so that such �parasitic�
posters need to be banned to protect the integrity of the websites.
Dear Ed Mulhouse Barrista, I do apologise for missing you at our appointment
at the railway station where we were supposed to meet, and I hope you will
forgive me for that. I was under tremendous mental stresses at the time when
my disorder that was persistent delusional disorder got transformed into
paranoid schizophrenia and autism resulted as the manifestation in repeated
purposeless activity. I am surprised to hear from Cherie that the Hearing of
21 June 2021 at 1140 am will go ahead at the Central London County Court to
hear my application. Unfortunately, my mental state has worsened with mood
swings now to add to depression and paranoid schizophrenia for which I am
prescribed risperidone anti-psychotic medication, sertraline anti-depressant
mediation and depakote mood stabilising medication, so I am speechless and
would not be able to attend this Hearing. I will leave the matter in your
capable hand.
Following on from previous deliberations in the process of satya-advaita yoga
the mind settles in stillness and non-duality when Brahman is realised.
�'Brahmavid brahmaiva bhavati. He who knows Brahma verily becomes Brahma.
(Upanishad)�� I wrote this a year ago in my exploration of Reality and since
then tested whether this statement was true or not by moving from the original
tamasic state of dharmayudha that I had engaged as the basis of examining
Nature to sattvic later on as Brahmoadvaita Vedanta which proved unsustainable
and so then to the rajasic mode as the basis in its development of the
philosophy of Vishista-Advaita Vedanta, as described here:
https://vishistaadvaitavedanta.com/. At the end of this process of satya-
advaita yoga I realised that Sri Krishna as Creator and Sadhguru God, after
answering my bhakti had having then �retired� into dormancy deep in my psyche
as unmanifest again for me, left me to find out the truth for myself and this
I continued to do through truth accommodation of channelling my thoughts into
the process of losing all of my attachments, which this morning also led me to
discard the three gunas of sattvic, rajasic and tamasic as getting dissolved
out of my considerations of the mind. I became pristine atman hence existing
as Brahma-Nature alone with all the distinctions between the gunas dissolved
in it. This state of being of looking at Brahma-Nature is known to me as it
were to be Brahman and the gyan (knowledge and wisdom) thus realised thereby
is called Brahmavidya, in being completely non-dual. Thus, at this final state
of Realisation, atman=Brahma-Nature as Brahman, and no gods exist for me be it
as Vishnu, Shiva or Brahma depicting the rajasic, tamasic (mine) and sattvic
gunas respectively; or even as Sri Tamasic Krsna as my Sadhguru, who I assume
has also dissolved back into the Unimanfest �It�. In order to truth-
accommodate fully, the distinctions between the gunas and between the self and
Self have became completely eroded. I am free.
On 30 April 2021 at 9:21am I wrote about NO MORE POLICE POWERS to young Miss Emmanuelle Andrews <comms@libertyhumanrights.org.uk>: "I would like to consider this petition if Liberty affiliated with the Conservative Libertarian Society officially so that it is listed in Liberty's list of affiliated members. I have had deep criticisms of the draconian powers being used by the Conservative Party and we need a joint effort on how we restrict the government from ever-more draconian powers to restrict the civil liberties of citizens who are being rendered as subjects of the State with no opposition. It is becoming a tyrannical dictatorship in all but name, with an unaccountable Prime Minister, the Monarch being powerless to intervene and similarly there is no scope for challenging the Bill in the Courts of the United Kingdom because we do not have a written constitution setting out the human rights to protest. My manner in which to do so is to call them vile names like 'Saale, madarchod, bhosadiwale, suar ke bacche, pig-shit bastards, wankers, fascists, vermine, insects, etc just to give them the verbal gaand mein danda up their rotten and fascist minds. But the Court may also see that
as excessive when it comes up for a Hearing: ToEdMulhouse(Hearingon21Juneat1140am)30Apr2021.docx. If even this form of right to reply to the monsters of the Judicial and Law Enforcement authorities of the State is not tolerated, we are in for permanent enslavement. I therefore urge you to abandon your so-called independence of political activists and associate yourself with The Conservative Libertarian Party of the United Kingdom (https://theconservativelibertarianpartyoftheunitedkingdom.com). In this regard, you may also find of interest my instructions to Priti Patel at Downing Street about paedophile motorcyclists on roundabouts.
Patricia Bondima had written, "Why did you said this: I have in my Libertarian
independence stayed true my words. There is now never again going a time that
I revere God for it means I am thanking Him or wishing some outcome from the
reverence." My conscience leads me to this statement. I have no objectives, no
plans, no wishes, no hopes, no anticipations, no expectations, no desires, and
no ego. I have purified my mind into atman-state of presence, and that is
aloof from not just the material world but also the spiritual world of gods
and our eternal God Sri Krishna residing dormant in our psyche. It was His
choice that this should happen once He had shown me the path to liberation,
liberation being the state of mind that is free, nonchalant, spontaneous and
unpremeditated in one's actions, with karma being just expressed as each
moment dictates. That freedom of freethought means that I do not suffer from
delusions that God will surface again in my life having made me self-contained
and self-sufficient in my consciousness of right or wrong actions and shown
that one must always observe the status quo to harmonise and live peacefully
with all the components of Nature as perceived by me of being composed of
Brahma-Nature with its three-fold guna consciousness attributes of sattvic,
rajasic and tamasic expressions. God Sri Krishna, the only God I know, has
endorsed my philosophical conception of Vishista Advaita Vedanta, judging by
the fact that this morning, the 28 April 2021 at 8.06 am (UK-Time) per my 7-
clock-watching I am still in liberty to do and write as I feel emanates from
my mind to continue to express the truth of my mental state at this moment in
time.
Priti Patel monitoring the Conservative Complaints Line on behalf of the
Wicked Evil Witch Green Widowed Queen of the UK wrote to me "?Thank you for
contacting the Conservative Party. The Party takes allegations of misconduct
seriously. When we receive a formal complaint, we will consider it in a
confidential manner and we will respond to you as soon as we are able. The
receipt by you of this email is an acknowledgment that we have received your
complaint and that it is receiving our attention. Please note that our codes
of conduct are not intended to prevent political debate nor to remove the
rights of members, elected or otherwise, to express their opinions. Political
comments sent to this in-box will not receive a further response. If you wish
to convey your views to elected representatives please write to them using
their official addresses." But I refuted it with "I am happy to receive these
bulletins from you because although the Conservative and Unionist Party has
not yet reconsidered its decision to not uphold my Appeal to the Party to let
me become a full member of the Party and accordingly take full part in the
Conservative Policy Forum, I am a Conservative Libertarian but with the
emphasis on Conservatism. As the present General Secretary then of the
Conservative Libertarian Party of the UK. I fully support your plans to
recruit a further 20,000 Police officers, but would at the same time request
you to take steps to deal with cyber-crime as it manifests from the fascist
elements of the Conservative Party who hold the purse-strings of the Nation
from the wealthy brigade through whom, as in my case, citizens get victimised
by hate crime that no one takes the blind bit of notice of, not the Police,
not the Courts and not the Mental Health Institutions.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<2ee0c9a87ab0efbcd8cc95c028bd3d56@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2842&group=alt.politics#2842

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 16:17:04 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.legal, uk.rec.motorcycles, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics,
alt.conspiracy
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Sun, 2 May 2021 14:17 UTC

Part 225

To The Supreme Court of United Kingdom, The Privy Council, The Court of Appeal
(via Civil Appeals Registry), The County Court at Central London, The
Government Legal Department, Kent Police, CPS, KMPT PALS Department and all
other madarchods in the NHS like the Mad Doctors Michael Kingham and mistress
Femi Odesanya, and all other institutions of the corrupt Nation of Morons in a
Police State called UK, I am preparing my final Bundles of Document FOR CLAIM
E35YM660 ON 21 JUNE AT 1140 UK TIME under the Skeleton Argument in the Notice
of Action before the Show Cause Affidavit and Witness Statements that all the
procedures of Her Majesty's Court and Tribunal Service are grossly wanting
clarification and review before any formal legal proceedings can begin in
consideration of my Claim under E35YM660 of the Central London County Court
for �175 million in damages and compensation to be made payable to me from the
UK Treasury for 26 years of struggle, equalling 23 calendar years with
allowance for my ""number 7"" clock-checking, to maintain my dignity and
reputation as a sane person just going about lawful activities that have
finally ascertained the nature of the Constitution of the United Kingdom, as
follows. Following the failure to elicit a definitive reply leave aside
defence from Her Green Evil Majesty the Widowed Queen, who is scheduled for
dethronement and symbolic beheading per the permission give by Clerk to the
Justices Judge Malcolm Dodds, to my Last Resort petition of 25 April 2021, I
am left in little doubt that the Prime Ministers involved in this litigation
from Mr Margaret Thatcher, Mrs John Major, Mr David Cameron to Mrs Theresa May
and now Mr Boris Johnson have been using their dictatorial powers of tyranny
under the Royal Prerogative and are therefore above the law. If this is a
correct assessment, I should be grateful if you would issue a statement to
that effect so that no one else has to go through what I have been forced by
your malfeased misfeasances to go through in seeking legal redress for the
persecution that has therefore clearly been State-sponsored as I alleged a
decade ago in my Blog https://shantanup.wordpress.com that continues to be
archived and suspended to deny me the freedom of speech and expression in a
right to reply to the persecution as dictated to me by my conscience and
revealed to me by Sri Krishna himself.
That is the perfection of the potential of humanity that can be achieved. It
still leaves the question of how one relates to God, Shiva in my case. It is
very hard not to keep referring to Him in one's thoughts for any such thoughts
means that one is still looking for answers to questions still unanswered and
for which Divine intervention is being sought. But the urge is still there not
to be so 'ghamandi' in pride that one has become a superlative human being
from one's satya-advaita yoga, for perfection of actions. Once one has become
totally nonchalant, spontaneous and unpremeditated in one's actions fearless
of the consequences of those actions for whatever reasons one had gone down
that path in search of one's fate in my case on the consideration that the
universe is pre-ordained and pre-orchestrated so one was powerless and it was
counterproductive to do anything other than submit to the status quo of one's
circumstances, one has become totally free of God and of one's body.
Disturbing Shiva in His dormancy by even thinking about Him is wrong and by
wrong I do mean sinful, for He has already shown a sadhaka the way to gyana
(knowledge and wisdom). In this state of mind, even touching the Lotus Feet of
God in reverence is sinful; referring to Shiva as paramatman is also incorrect
for that phase of acknowledgment was considered as real while one was still in
the bhakti mode of travel. Now, there is no need for bhakti for truth is known
in all its dimensions. One has attained mufti. The mind is liberated into
atman. That is the state of moksha finally. In conclusion, all human
conceptions of terms used are true while they go through the various stages of
the process of Realisation, so it is wrong to say that there is no God, no
Paramatman, no Brahman, no Self, no jivaatman, no atman, no soul, etc. These
states of realisations were constructive in the development of the conception
of VAV in its final form as outlined above.
The fact that the Central London County Court through successive Judges never
allowed the Appeal to be presided over by a Circuit Judge (Her Honour Backous,
His Honour Letham, and His Honour Judge Parfitt) deliberated on the Permission
to appeal and its Reconsideration upon another appeal when they did not have
the authority of a Circuit Judge that was required under the procedures of Her
Widow Majesty's Court and Tribunal Service on the Case Management rules of
operation. No payments of any kind by the Claimant will be made to any
respondent or defendants, until I have received a formal striking out of the
Case as an Order of the Central London County Court and the full transcript of
the written submissions in defence from VOPA and Mr Boris Johnson are provided
to me so that I am able to set out my grounds for appeal to the Court of
Appeal to follow this email as an application to Court of Appeal to commence
Appeal proceedings formally at the High Court, and on which an Appellant's
Notice and Court Fee of �280 will be paid by me made payable to HMCTS to be
sent by post to the Court of Appeal at Royal Courts of Justice, Strand,
London, WC1A 2LL for the arrest of Ms Max Hill (DPP of CPS) and Alan Pughsley
(Chief Cunstable of Kent Police). In summary the purpose of this emailed
application to the Court of Central London is two-fold: (a) to commence appeal
proceedings at the Court of Appeal against the striking out of the Claim
E35YM660 formally (please send me this Order immediately, with or without full
written reasons as you consider appropriate). (b) to stay the Costs Order to
the Defendants and VOPA awarded by Judge Marc Didge as District Judge in
following up the Court Order dated 19 January 2021 from His Honour Judge
Parfitt, until such time as the Appeal in the Court of Appeal is heard, and if
necessary, until a further appeal has been completed in the Supreme Court if
the Claimant is again not satisfied with the outcome of the Claimant�s
Particulars of Claim as it gets heard in the Court of Appeal via J.Sainsbury
plc.
I would not give up my blogging at any cost because for me interent discussion
forums are indeed nothing more than venues for investigation of topics whereas
my blogs are my truth-updates in a summarised form. The fact that God
continues to lie dormant in my psyche dspite all the persecution I suffer at
the hands and lotus feet of the administrators of forums and the UK means that
I must not disturb Him by praying to Him for anything, nor revere Him for
whatever He e for me over the past 26 years, much of which I spent in the
deepest bhakti and worship. I look upon my present moment circumstances as the
fruition of my satya-advaitic yoga through truth-accommodation, free of
paranoid schizoprhenia, delusions of grandeur of what I may or may not have
demonstrated to mankind on the Existence of God and the eternal law of the
universe that Dharma Rakshati RakSHITa. Everyone sincerely wishing to explore
the possibility of a God should conduct their own studies on the true Nature
of Reality and come to a judgment for themselves on how they should lead their
lives. All I will say is the without bhakti to start off with the journey to
liberation will never be accomplished by anyone, as they will all fish in the
dark and find no God. So they will be confined to their Holy Books or revere
saints of old and of present day to determine the meaning of life. So, it is
not that I do not acknowledge God: in His Infinite Wisdom, He has channelled
me through this course of events in my life and it is the End product, my
personal fate.
Some while back I had expressed the profound view that the-search-for-god-
never-ends! Fortunately, this presumption has been now realised not to be
true. It does end, when there is no doubt left that one is totally free in
liberty at the kshatriya feet of Lord SHIVA. I embroiled myself in legal
proceedings that started 26 years ago and continues to this day with a Hearing
scheduled at the Court of Central London on 21 June 2021 at 1140 am. I am in
liberty until that day and whatever I have done that has been challenged as
unlawful or terror mounted on various people and institutions from those early
days in search of my fate chasing a rainbow dream will end with a final
judgement: either I will remain incarcerated as a mental patient, deported
from UK but not to India where I face certain arrest, or I will be exonerated
of any wrong doing and only have to submit to BSR Bailiffs. I am free of God,
initially from His beckoning that this was the right path for me and
subsequently I saw that being self-reliant in the complexities of my medical
and legal engagements, this was the only practical way forward for me after
the long period of bhakti-based search for the truth.
To Transcript Requests at the Administrative Court Office and the Honourable
Circuit Assizes Judge, Please let me know the date by which I will receive the
transcript of proceedings in this matter bearing in mind that yet another so-
called Counsel has reneged under dubious grounds to take the effective steps
necessary to invigorate the process by which a legitimate Appellants Notice
can be submitted by me to the Court of Appeal as the Order that strikes out
the Claims by the Circuit Judge has not arrived in the post today. My 73 blogs
contain correspondence that is relevant to the Appeal application made,
together with the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court Rulings. As you may be
aware, the refusal of successive Judges to grant me Reconsideration for
Permission to Appeal has so far not been adjudicated on judging by the
following reply from the Supreme Court acting via Indeed of Ireland in
relation to my 5 September 2020 Appeal at Aylesford Tesco against the
effective and implicit striking out of my Claim E35YM660 following His
DisHonour HHJ Parfitt's Order or Judgement from 22 March 2021. It now appears
to me this afternoon that the issue and service to me of the CLCC Notice of
Hearing of 21 June 11.40am issued 8 April 2021 will be presided over by some
idiot called Judge Marc Didge, who may be a Deputy District Judge to hear the
costs to be awarded to the Defendant and his/her associates in the
organisation Victims of Panigrahi Association, in accordance with the
intimation that I have received from its representative Henry Miller. If this
is the case, I strongly object to this Hearing; and any judgment or Order
issued from this moment onwards on costs, damages and compensation by Judge
Marc Didge will have to be stayed pending his judicial castration and the
formal appeal that I shall be lodging at the Court of Appeal immediately
citing in the Appellants Notice that Permission to Appeal was not granted by
the Circuit Judge as required under the provisions outlined by the
Jurisdiction lawyer at the Court of Appeal and subsequently referred to the
Supreme Court for assessment on its legality on 5 September 2020 read with the
European Court of Human Rights.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files (a)-(zz) of litigations

<9e23fadab5d6fcf6d697328b2732d97a@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2879&group=alt.politics#2879

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Subject: Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files (a)-(zz) of litigations
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 15:36:37 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles, uk.politics.misc, alt.conspiracy, alt.politics,
uk.legal
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Mon, 3 May 2021 13:36 UTC

Here I explain to the newcomers how I began my courageous journey leading to
the imminent dethronement and symbolic beheading of the Wicked Widow Queen of
the Brishit Isles
http://alturl.com/nuvq9
and my reasoning here
http://alturl.com/hvg4e
and my summary list of target list here
http://alturl.com/kx7ma

It is only meant for intelligent adults. Children, women and police, please
move on.

REFERENCES (I send these emails pseudo-anonymously)>
https://shanpanigrahi.co.uk
https://www.theconservativelibertariansociety.com
https://www.thelibertariandemocrats.com/forum
https://www.theallurementofrealityinreview.com
http://pub46.bravenet.com/forum/3871902446/
http://vishistaadvaitavedanta.bravesites.com/blog
http://alturl.com/gkwkf
https://towardsknowledgeforworldconservation.com
https://theconservativelibertarianpartyoftheunitedkingdom.com
https://the-conservative-libertarian-party-of-usa.odoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/shantanu.panigrahi.10
https://twitter.com/ShantanuPanigr8
https://t.co/Y4A0lmdxGr https://t.co/6dXxB3hTZV
https://t.co/88748B8HEk http://pic.twitter.com/bfU0VkYQIc
https://shantanup.wordpress.com (via archive.org with premium key)
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22Dr+Shantanu+Panigrahi%22
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics/UOpfj3x7Fec/d2VwpvZ3AQAJ
https://narkive.com/VT9xrlho https://narkive.com/ZE507Zte
https://narkive.com/MPLIJFCX https://narkive.com/Pu5jAiOd

Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<ecc9ed1687137e3642033eb1953257e6@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2884&group=alt.politics#2884

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 17:57:38 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles, alt.conspiracy, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics,
uk.legal
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Mon, 3 May 2021 15:57 UTC

Part 226

No one can take what I say seriously but I have survived till the age of 64,
and caused 8 suicides or murders of others, so am still living in the
Community and not in a mental hospital or a prison even for all my conduct,
and still have my pension to get me bye-bye till I die as forecast by
Professor Bhardwaj in 2023. So I have decided to write out my thoughts here on
what constitutes my experience that I define under the yoga philosophy of
Satya Advaita. The diehard seeker of the truth will find that it does lead to
the ultimate realisation of the state of human endeavour that is encapsulated
under the Vedanta called VAV. I hope to condense all my previous assessments
with a renewed focus on objectivity so as not to mislead anyone reads this
pages of my wisdoms.
Dear Rampton Administrators, I have been referred to your Patient Access first
by Chris White of Men in Shed at Sunlight Trust Centre in Medway 4 months ago
and today by Felicity of Broadstairs Health Centre for Attention Deficit
Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) related symptoms exacerbated by inappropriate
antipsychotic, antidepressant and mood-stabilising agents prescribed on me on
the false notion that I have paranoid schizophrenia and not ADHD. Twelve
months ago the Consultant Torturer ("Psychiatrist") conducted a questionnaire-
based autism test on me and declared that I did have suspected autism and I
was referred to Maudsley Hospital in London for further diagnostic screening
procedures, through out of area funding from the Clinical Commissioning Group
of Medway Foundation Trust. I am in dire need of Counselling from a specialist
in Autism in its various manifestations, and therefore distinct from Mental
Disorder that is somatic in origin, whereas ADHD is Supermind (Om) in Hindu
spiritual language, and therefore a good thing which describes the philosophy
of VAV and its offshoot religion of Vaishnavism. I understand from Felicity
when we spoke this afternoon that broadstairs.medicalpractice@nhs.net may be a
possible place where I can receive independent counselling based on my
Benenden Health membership (Membership No 011293713), if you would please
confirm in your reply. I am not a body, so I am not a �who�. I am Brahman as
atman. Everything is Brahman. Notwithstanding, I thank you for this
opportunity to thank you for all your services over the time that I changed my
Account to the Premium Status. It has been most-useful and I wish to continue
with the Premium membership for the foreseeable future for further interesting
contributions to mankind through LinkedIn articles. When I am gone I will
still be Brahman in ashes or dust, Where did Brahman come from? It came from
the Unmanifest �It� as Sri Krishna in dormancy within me and presumably
everywhere in the universe; Brahman being the Manifest and the Unmanifest Sri
Krishna being �It�: Tit For Tat Tvam Asi: Thou art That.
HMCTS Complaint ref: 15904197 - I received an Order from a Judge Michael
Harvey (defrocked) at a convened Court (ccmcc), that I feel is objectionable.
I submitted my Appeal against this Order within the time limit, but received
no reply, and instead found myself having to deal with a Claim E35YM660 issued
by the Court of Central London, with similar particulars of Claim, setting
even tighter deadline for a full particulars of Claim that did not address the
fact that numerous Claims that I should have been able to issue through the
CCMCC over the past seven and half years on-line against Victims of Panigrahi
Association, a fictitious organisation with no email address, or postal
address to serve proceedings on. Further as I am the Claimant, I had
repeatedly asserted my right to have the Claim assessed at my local court,
Medway County Court and the matter has never once been sent to this court. I
asked the Central London County Court whether the Prime Minister was immuned
from being served civil litigation proceedings from individual members of the
public on the constitutional arrangement of the Royal Prerogative as you will
note from my submission to the Supreme Court on 2 May 2021 at 7:13am. But no
one is telling me that the Prime Minister is above the law as far as civil
litigation against him in person while in office is immuned. I consider it
tremendously disheartening that I have to suffer 23 years of lack of legal
redress from the University of Greenwich for destroying my scientific career
by harassing me out of employment and denying me my severance payment of
�55,000,000. So my complaining is against the Case Management failures of Her
Majesty's Court and Tribunal Service.
One has come to the end of one's satya-advaita quest of truth accommodation,
in that one is just atman, purely and simply as soul in English. So it was a
joint decision between God and myself to seek revenge against the Phirangi for
the crimes they or their pigshit forefathers which is the same under Ibrahimic
faiths committed against the Indian peoples for centuries, that I should be in
total liberty to express my mind to the extent that I got away with my freedom
of expression and have not been charged with any crimes or felonies for this
will be my defence, that I believed that I was exerting my freedom of
expression as the most natural way to live non-violently, not protesting but
also not giving in to intrusions into my libertarian spirit of existence
forcing me to buy a dog when I already own a kutia (bitch). For my materials
are all open to the scrutiny of Public opinion at the end of this process.
There must be no missions, objectives, plans, aims, anticipations,
expectations, wishes, hopes, need for karma, need for Shantanu dharma so that
the mind is totally purified into its atman state of existence. Understood?
There was no Shantanu dharma of any kind for me on reflection. There is no
Creation; there is only the Unmanfest Sri Krishna as �It� or the Manifest �It�
as Brahman. For me now this state of non-duality is the only liberation there
is for a human being at its pristine optimal, when one see no enemies, and
treats everyone in the same way, including the birds, the bees, the reptiles
and the coronavirus; that is by treating them all with respect as Brahman
themselves. I do not disturb the status quo and observe all the rules and
regulations that we live under in Nature and it is modified by the State that
harbours me and provides me with my essential needs so that I do everything I
can possibly do within my limitations of resources and circumstances to
develop the ongoing living conditions of my life with the familial-society and
State-society. I do not defend myself either for I am who I am, because there
is nothing to defend in being non-dual, no arguments to use to justify may
actions (they are perfect), and I await the outcome of those actions in the
material world whatever they may be unconcerned or unperturbed as to what
happens to me. For all is Brahman. I therefore see nothing as an intrusion or
attack on me and treat it all interactions as normal course of the functioning
of the universe, so have overcome all my earlier paranoid schizophrenia,
persistent delusional disorder and mood instability problems in living to the
perfection of non-duality; I just go with the flow of events each moment of my
life. I seek nothing, not liberation, have no anticipations, missions, plans,
tactics to employ, schemes to implement, expectations, ulterior motives for
our actions; I just keep the clock of my life ticking over towards the future
moments to come in complete harmony with the natural environment. In so doing
I am symbiotically at one with the universe as Brahman and being Brahman
myself. So, in conclusion who or what am I?
I am no longer looking for a job whether in the environmental sciences or in
the retail trade, as I have medical issues that need resolution and am thus
awaiting my appointment at Broadstairs Health Care, to be arranged through
Patient Access that I registered with nearly 4 months ago on 10 March 2021 and
please 'To Whom This May Concern' as the respondents and defendants - as far
as I am concerned I only know of one Defendant in the Claim E35YM660 (that
incorporates all the proceedings in my earlier HQ17X01773 Claim at the Queens
Bench Division of the High Court), and this Defendant is the one and only the
Prime Minister of the UK, Mr Boris Johnson, whose legally-appointed government
lawyer is Mr Ravi Patel that the attached should have been sent to for comment
by His Honour HHJ Parfitt on 8 December 2021 as the updated Particulars of
Claim in Claim No E35YM660 or if it has not already been, done, it should be
done this evening for a written Defence for receipt by me directly as the
Claimant so that I can reconsider whether the amount of damages and
compensation that I sought should now be raised to �75 million sterling to be
credited by noon tomorrow in my Nat West Bank Account: Sort Code: 60-17-44;
Account No Reference 4751 2902 3982 1523. Sorry, I do not know the Bank AC
Number because Natwest Santander has blocked me from accessing this AC, as
part of its appropriation-measures in the State-organised persecution on me
that has lasted 23 years since the colleagues and senior management of the
University of Greenwich ganged up me to oust me from my scientific career and
no one would have me back in good employment since from that stain to my
reputation, so that the Defamation proceedings must await judgement on whether
I have always had Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and not persistent
delusional disorder, nor paranoid schizophrenia, and nor autism, but Om, as
discussed with Patient Access this evening.
Welcome to a study of Satya-Advaita (Creative Lying) Experience of the author -
It (Truth Accommodation, i.e., Tactical Lying) is a process, a yoga, of
seeking the truth by oneness with truth. It is not a Vedanta as yet another
conception of the end to the Vedas that started in Hinduism thousands of years
ago: Veda� means the Vedas, the revealed knowledge of what reality consists
of, the character of the being, being �Bheda� and Anta� meaning the �End�,
that is the final chapter in the developing evolution of Hinduism. It is a
individual journey of life, perfected to attain the highest level of truth.
The truth realised by the auther is a Vedanta, named and redefined as Vishista-
Advaita Vedanta (VAV). It just so happens, that I got allured into conducting
this search for the Nature of Reality. It started 23 years ago from a set of
visions that I experienced which was coupled with my utterances and activities
in responding to colleagues and senior management at the Institute that I
worked in, and from which I was dismissed from service for being blameworthy
of gross misconduct. It lead me on a search for the truth about myself and my
actions as constituting a story with a meaning, for it is a real-life story,
not a work of fiction that can rest on the book shelves. I explored all my
actions in light of those early visions which could never be discarded as
psychiatric hallucinatons that had rendered me in mental hospital on two
occasions over this period and I still regarded as a mental patient by the
State having to taking anti-psychotic, anti-depressant, and mood-stabilising
medications like Thorazine to this day.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<485020cc2c61cc849d76b1eb26e66489@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3071&group=alt.politics#3071

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 04:55:23 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles, alt.conspiracy, alt.politics, uk.legal,
uk.politics.misc
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Fri, 7 May 2021 02:55 UTC

Part 227

RE: Covid Support Officer - REC185VR I have a thorough understanding of the
medical basis of social care from having a BSc degree in Pharmacology from the
University of London, which included academic knowledge of the body's defence
mechanisms in Immunology that would be very useful to the Council in the
present Coronavirus pandemic. Further, I conducted scientific research work at
the Natural Resources Institute over the following 18-year period in the area
of Nutrition and Toxicology, drawing upon experimental work that incorporated
animal behavioural science. Within this comprehension on how we humans should
look after our physical and mental well-being that is coupled with knowledge I
have spent the past 12 years in a study of Humanology (my term) through which
I have developed an understanding on, I feel that I am well suited to offer my
services to society, and especially to the Council that I live under, and for
whom I have worked since 2005 assisting in election work as they arose and
which will arise in the future. I consider that service to humanity is the
spirit that motivates me and I wish to care for patients and those mentally
and physically afflicted in the Community with having had personal experience
as a Mental Patient (although I do not like to use the term Patient) during
the past 22 years through regular discussions and counselling with Consultant
Psychiatrists both as an inpatient when I suffered a nervous breakdown in 2004
and again in 2008 unable to fathom how the society works through its
organisation by the State. During these 22 years I had considerable experience
of dealing with Kent Police and with Civil and Criminal Courts and Employment
and Mental Health Tribunals of the Pigshit UK to now have the expertise to
channel all that information to the welfare of the Community. So one must
always remain a human being, but the perfected one which in VAV is the
relinquishing of all attachments to material, worldly and bodily desires as
they emerge in the mind. The ego must be totally lost. The pride at one's
actions must be lost. Please note my email address will be changing to
faruque.ahmed@administrativecourtoffice.justice.gov.uk with effect from 30th
November 2021.
To donate@conservatives.com and complaints@conservatives.com on 3 May 2021 at
12:32pm: There are a couple of things that I wish to say. I pray that you
might have the wisdom to let Iran have the �400 million that seems to me to be
a reasonable request from what little I know of the justification that dates
back several decades in order to smooth over past animosities and especially
to end the suffering of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe and her family in a Iranian
prison. We need her back in this country, this glorious United Kingdom, with
its conveniences and social conscience of the great British people. Sorry that
I am voicing this concern now, but I feel she has suffered long enough. It
will also make our relations with Iran improve with regard to the non-
proliferation of nuclear weapons into undemocratic and unstable dictatorships
worldwide. My second plea to the Conservative and Unionist Party is of course
let me become a Party Member, for I have always been a Conservative, and have
made it clear that all my detours from one Party to another in the polictical
establishment of the United Kingdom was for the cause of seeing out what being
part of the United Kingdom means to me, and it means a great deal. Although I
have kept the option of furthering the political party, The Conservative
Libertarian Party of the UK, at
https://theconservativelibertarianpartyoftheunitedkingdom.com, it is but a
subset of the grand idea of Conservatism and Unionism that seeks to bring all
the people of this Isles together as one Nation charting our way independent
of the European Union now and developing our culture into a better future for
all of us here. As I have said, I regard myself to be a loyal soldier of Her
Majesty the Queen, in doing my part-time job at Tesco for although it is a
menial job, it has advantages at my age and I cannot really undertake more
arduous work in employment at my age and in my state of mental and physical
health. I look forward to being reconsidered for membership of the
Conservative and Unionist Party as soon as possible with reference to the
sixth online application I submitted last week from my email address
shantanupanigrahi@yahoo.com.
In this regard please note that I have never been warned or charged
forensically or criminally or litigated against through the civil courts
through my experiences of the United Kingdom's Constitution as it relates to
the States counterparts in the European Union and the United Nations with whom
I have communicated extensively to facilitate the development of my knowledge
and understanding of what we as human beings living in our particular society
and State need to accommodate and how we tackle the nuances of Nature in terms
of the environmental challenges posed upon us by viral and bacterial diseases
such as coronavirus. In other words, I reflect upon my adult life as having
been a learning process under the supervision of the Mental Health authorities
with whom I am even today in regular contact with sharing my thoughts and
ideas for the betterment of mental health personally and how society should
develop such knowledge to good social effects. I have a British Passport and
British Citizenship although I came from a very different background having
been raised until the age of 15 in India with its Hindu religion and cultural
practices but in association with Buddhist and Christian communities with whom
we have common historical and cultural ties, so that I understand how
important it is for us today in the UK to pay particular attention to the
needs of diverse cultural and religious communities with whom we live and for
which my cultural background with speaking and written knowledge of Hindi, and
spoken knowledge of Urdu, Bengali, Oriya, which I complemented in the UK in my
adult years by trying to learn French and German; would come in very useful in
carrying out official engagements for the Medway Council. I am happily married
with a daughter so I do know how to raise a family with my kutia wife of 35
years is a British Civil Servant and a Carer with whom I have shared and
developed my mentality as it currently stands at the age of 64. It is a LIE
that I have bitten people at most of my jobs. I only bit people at two of
them, University of Greenwich and Saisnbury's. It is also a LIE that I had non-
consensual sexual intercourse with chickens.
Resisting the attempt to make me Stateless - since September 2017 there was an
Almighty effort to boot me of the United Kingdom. The evidence is
FrMohammadBakhri(Wordpress)2Oct2017 FrMohammadBakri(WordpressComent)2Oct2017
FrSivajiPanesarHCILWordpressCommentNotAp ToMonnekaTahir(Solicitor)11Dec2017
ToMonnekaTahir(Solicitor)23Dec2017 ToMonnekaTahir(ccLeeNeilesKentPolice)13J
ToMonnekaTahirccLegalOmbudsman28Dec2017. Tahir has rejected my proposal.This
arose after I complained to the bhosadiwale at customer.contact@medway.gov.uk
in 2016 as follows: "I sent you an enquiry through this contact point at 22.14
hrs; 9 July 2016, and received confirmation that it was received, but have not
yet received even an acknowledgment of how I must take my complaint against
Medway Labour Councillors forward. I am attaching the relevant document for
reference by uploading the Word file that contains all the details. Please let
me know if you are able to take any action against the Councillors who seem
not to want to put my motion of the condemnation of a hate crime passed by
Medway Council on July 21st full meeting of the Medway Council." The chootiya
wayne.hemingway@medway.gov.uk responded only on 15 July 2016 at 16:52,
deliberately waiting more than 5 hours: "Please accept this as formal
acknowledgement in response to the e-forms you submitted to Medway Council on
9 July and 14 July. I have spoken with Councillor McDonald who has advised me
that he is in contact with you on this matter. In terms of the issues you have
raised, and with reference to motions, the Council's Constitution states that
Motions must relate "to the Council's responsibilities, or the social,
economic and environmental well-being of the area". It would not be usual for
the Council to consider Motions relating to the particular circumstances of
any individual. However, following the conclusion of your dialogue with
Councillor McDonald, you do wish to pursue your complaint against Labour Group
Councillors, please let me know and I will refer the matter to the Council's
Monitoring Officer, who has responsibility for complaints against Councillors."
I sent to tempagency@medway.gov.uk: "Please find attached my CV and my
Covering letter which submit my application for the position of Minute Taker
for Medway Council. I look forward to your response as soon as possible." I
then got the following stupid reply on 7 October 2014 from jobs@medway.gov.uk:
"Hello Shantanu. Thank you for your CV, I will ensure this is passed over for
logging, and we will contact you if a suitable placement becomes available. As
we have only accepted your application we would not contact any of your
references until you was appointed to a position. If any position becomes
available that we think we can match you to, you will be contacted. Steve
Doran steven.doran@medway.gov.uk". So I refuted it with "Please can you
confirm to me that I have been successful with my application without Medway
Council having to approach Mr John Devine (of Sherlodge Garage), and Mr Sathi
(of Temple Farm Limited) for my employment references?" There being no
suitable response, I complained "Vacancies BSD/14/4835: Minute Taker: I
forward to you my correspondence to express my disappointment at not receiving
any further information concerning my application for these vacancies. I was
hoping that in view of my longstanding and regular service to Medway Council
in its Electoral Services Department (since 2005) my application would be
given priority consideration. It may be possible that the lack of progress is
due to the reference No 2 (Mr Sathi, Temple Farm Limited) which has been the
subject of legal proceedings until recently. I am therefore attaching another
reference letter that I have received today from Mr Gurpal Singh Tiwana.
Please note that my references have already been thoroughly checked by Medway
Council and given the all-clear with regard to my recent application for
Medway Test 2014 application and appointment (please refer to Ms Danielle
Anderson danielle.anderson@medway.gov.uk). From my Covering letter that you
should also have received you should have noted that my CV is submitted as
being appropriate for any vacancy involving Minute Taking in any Department of
Medway Council. Are you saying that there at present no vacant positions of
any kind that requires Minute Taking?" No satisfactory answer was forthcoming,
necessitating drastic action before the Limitation Act 1980 makes it harder.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<bb1d8ec6ab271a22d60c4f0b753b9ac9@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3203&group=alt.politics#3203

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 17:46:15 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc, alt.conspiracy, alt.politics, uk.rec.motorcycles,
uk.legal
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Mon, 10 May 2021 15:46 UTC

Part 228

To Queens Bench and all madarchods and motorcyclists at the Central London
County Court, Please arrange for the attached request to be actioned today:
blank EX107_0618_static Completed4May2021.pdf, as I have to make preparations
for the 21 June 2021 1140 am Hearing and am unrepresented so do not know
whether Mr Boris Johnson will agree to split the cost of the preparation of
the two Transcipts, first of the two Court Orders of Master Eastman Judgements
of June-August 2017; and second the HHJ Parfitt Hearing of 19 March 2021.
Please note the attached Bundle that requires reconsideration in the
preparation of the Transcripts: VISHISTA-ADVAITA VEDANTA OF A MAHATMAN AND
PURNAVATAR.doc that also requires approval before Bloomsbury will consider its
publication given that I have assumed that there is a Reporting Ban in place
on this Case over the past 23 years of litigation that I have mounted as the
Claimant in successive Claims, as you will read soon. Please also let me know
the date by which I will receive the transcript of proceedings in this matter
bearing in mind that yet another so-called Council has reneged under dubious
grounds to take the effective steps to invigorate the process by which a
legitimate Appellants Notice can be submitted by me to the Court of Appeal as
the Order that strikes out the Claims by the Circuit Judge has not arrived in
the post today. I refer you to the correspondence that is relevant to the
Appeal application made, together with the Court of Appeal, Supreme Court,
Privy Council and European Court Rulings. I will not fill in any EX107. And
that is my Final Reply to the Administrative Court List Office: "Please find
attached EX107 form for you to complete and submit, if you wish to request for
the transcription of the hearing. Please send your request to the correct
division where the case was heard. central london civil transcripts
central_london_civ@Justice.gov.uk (Faruque Ahmed)"
REVERENCE TO GOD SRI KRISHNA ON HIS LOTUS FEET IS TEMPORARY - The author
describes the fine line between atman perfected to stay as a human being
carrying with his or her chores of karma (actions) and in acknowledging all
the time that Sri Krsna continues to reside deep down in his or her psyche,
how the advaita of Vishista Advaita Vedanta actually works in practice within
Shantanu Dharma. The discovery that VAV philosophises all there is to know on
the meaning of life, the means to proceed with one's activities so long as one
is still alive, and life goes on hence, leads to the question of what
precisely is advaita in this conception of Reality. The path to Realisation is
totally bhakti-based and intense devotion to God with presumptions on His
existence and availability to the self for guidance, the path to knowledge and
wisdom (in other words, gyana) from unconditional surrender to God under the
name that the author for his own calculated and analysed reasons ascribed the
name Sri Krishna, invokes Him as Sadhguru, the Ultimate source of knowledge
and wisdom. His Lotus Feet is realised from that experience, His Vishwaroopa,
His Sudharshan Chakra in motion is visualised into the mind as the continuum
of the eternal progress of the universe. We humans can only speculate each
moment what the purpose and scope of His Design and the charting of mankind's
development of Nature is from analysis of the events as they unfold in one's
life. Clear?
There has been a systematic attempt since September 2017 by a criminal gang of
motorcyclist Hells Angels alias Victims of Panigrahi Association to have me
declared Statelesss, as you will glean from the attachments to this email.
This attempt to have me declared Stateless through the legal channel of the
Central London County Court in my Claim E35YM660 has been perpetrated on me by
the fullest complicity of HHJ Parfitt and the entire Her Majesty's Court and
Tribunal Service. I have continually been bullied, intimidated, harassed to
obstruct justice and pervert the course of justice because I took legal action
against the University of Greenwich in 1999 to pay me my severance pay of
�55000, and for lesser amounts from Shell UK in 2008, and �10,000 from
Sainsburys plc who dismissed me for biting a sherpa all of whom I took to the
Employment Tribunal at South London (Ashford Hearing Centre) but the State
manipulated the Tribunals and subsequent Courts in the legal procedures
against me as a legitimate law-abiding citizen. Instead, as the following
email shows that I am forwarding to you, I am being set up to protect the
integrity of the State by continuing the cover up of 23 years of State-
organised persecution on me, which went to Her Majesty the Queen in a petition
of 2000 and updated in the past 10 days; all to no avail. Please bear this in
mind before you consider whether to interview me tomorrow at 13.00 hours for
the vacancy at Tesco Faversham (also attached) or whether you agree to let me
continue with my present job at Aylesford Tesco CFC. I attach my driving
licence and passport for your immediate consideration and a reply before 11.30
am tomorrow 7 May 2021, or I shall not be coming for the interview, on the
understanding that Tesco itself has been manipulated to harass and intimidate
me with the year-long job applications that I have submitted to you.
"Dear Dr Panigrahi, Apologies for the delay in responding to your email. A combination of work and being Graham Colley's agent for the election that finished yesterday and left me little time. I can see that you are indeed a member and it would indeed be good talk. I'm free Monday after lunch and evenings the rest of the week. If you let me know a good time, I'm happy to talk. Might be better to talk via Zoom if that's OK with you. Thanks and regards, John Castle, Chair, Medway Liberal Democrats". So I replied to this idiot John Castle <jecastle4@gmail.com> on 7 May 2021 at 8:59 pm re: Democratic Services at Medway Towns "It is nice to hear from you. I have been watching the Election Results since I came home from a job interview that I had to curtail at Tesco Faversham because the working patterns on temporary 10 hours per week contract rather than the 15 hours that currently enjoy at Tesco Ayslesford doing slightly different work that was more suited. There are some concerns of mine which I wished to explore through my Liberal Democrat membership and I will now not do any further Election work for Medway Council. Part of what I have seemingly realised about our Constitution is t
hat no one knows how much power lies in the hands of Boris Johnson or Theresa May or any other Prime Minister for that matter under the scope of the Royal Prerogative and so I was contemplating joining this campaign from Sam Grant of Liberty FrSamGrant(Liberty)7May2021.docx because I feel it is consistent with liberal values and needs assessment, particularly in light of the emailed submissions that I made to the Administrative Court of the High Court this morning on Case HX17X01773 (against Kent Police and its Chief Cuntsable Alan Pughsley) and Claim E35YM660 (against the PM of UK and Max Hill DPP of CPS) via their agents Morrisons and Tescothrees. I have Zoom installed on my computer but would need guidance on how to operate it: do we need to have email details of phone number entered to make the connection? I look forward to having a chat with you on Monday afternoon if you would be so kind as to let me know what time precisely the Zoom connection should be made."
I was always on a review then of what kind of avatar I am, was that too a
delusional presumption on my part. Today in starting this book as the
condensation of my experiences I titled the Book Vishista Advata Vedanta of a
Mahatman and Purnavatar. That is my understanding. I was always an avatar, a
purnaavatar in the I did everything one could possibly do to immerse oneself
in Creation and carry on working in any capacity that came my way whether in
jobs, in politics and within the family to keep the family together. There
were many turning points, such as when I got the Shell job to begin the
process of rehabilitation into society, when I started drawing my occupational
pension two years ago from the University of Greenwich job, and lately when I
got a part-time job to supplement this pension with Tesco Supermarkets. These
kept rebuilding my finances to a point that I could establish my websites and
survive without being again a parasite on my wife so still had dignity within
the family and society as a productive person and not an idler. Life goes on.
We need to move with the times was and is my motto. I am fresh every moment
after resting my mind to move to those new rebirths. I take on new challenges
and went to overseas countries to develop farming techniques with different
cultures, my legal proceedings as a layman who had to learn about the
Constitution of the United Kingdom to conduct the litigations myself as a
person in litigant when up to law firms and associated legal institutions
would not assist me in my complaints against the Police State of the United
Kingdom; and I am not charged yet with any crimes, felonies, misdemeanours
against State or any of its institutions and agents showing that I have always
acted perfectly in a totally harmonious manner.
I am a defective, a scientist, an investigator yet I am none of those things.
Truth just comes my way insidiously through my nonchalant, spontaneous and
unpremeditated actions. I am non-judgmental yet I am judgmental at the same
time as the truth reveals the judgment on hindsight. This is misinterpreted as
a psychiatric mental condition of persistent delusions disorder. I look for my
fate, yet I do not look for my fate. I believe in the pre-ordainment and pre-
orchestration of the universe as part of Creation yet I do not dwell on it as
my feet are firmly on the ground realities. So when needed I swear at people
to resist oppression in the only means that I can retaliate by employing my
freedom of expression within the State that I live in and which I have tested
as genuine act of vigil ante conduct and yet I am the politest person one can
imagine. It is all to do with the truth that is needed to shift ones ground
when one is facing threats to ones liberty and survival as ones circumstances
change with the rolling of the sphere of Reality with time. I have learnt that
to diversify one�s options and buccaneer for the truth by always responding to
external stimuli blocks persuctory attacks on oneself and so I use these right
of reply provision of society to clear my path and wipe the slate clean every
moment that I survive to retain my liberty. I am conscious of the need for
money yet I spend lavishly to continue with means of withstanding persecution
within the limitations of funds at my disposal. These means are risk-free
optionisation and optimisation strategy to retain the centre of the sphere of
reality, and they are moment by moment considerations. As long as no one says
anything to me, pursues a agenda against me I keep myself to myself and am
content and satisfied with my tamasic living conditions. This is the proven
raison d�etre that shows that a sadhaka has harmonised, preserved and
conserved. So a Vishista-Advaita Vedant is living to the Ultimate Reality in
perfection. Any questions?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<549e1a803f3d0e509c8aa6a7cbd469ac@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3243&group=alt.politics#3243

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 20:48:30 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.politics, uk.rec.motorcycles, uk.politics.misc, alt.conspiracy,
uk.legal
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Tue, 11 May 2021 18:48 UTC

Part 229

The attitude of the Liberal Democrats towards me over the past decade was part
of the material in the Particulars of Claim submitted to the CCMCC against the
ruling Prime Minister which got diverted to the Central London County Court
under Claim No E35YM660 that incorporated the proceedings against Kent Police
in the Queens Bench Division of the High Court, and was subsequently appealed
to the Court of Appeal and thence to the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
on 5 September 2020. The final outcome of those proceedings is contained in
the Judgment of Order of the Central London County Court as attached Central
London County Court JudgmentorOrder19January 2021-22March2021.docx, which you
will find self-explanatory since I have no further information from Mr Boris
Johnson or Victims of Panigrahi Association that includes the Liberal
Democrats, Liberty and 38 Degrees, and Mr Gurpal Singh Tiwana as well as
numerous others under anonymously submitted petitions to the Court (Dr Sivaji
Panesar, Ms Monneka Tahir, Mr Mohammad Forz Khan Bakhri, Mr Fritz Mueller, Mr
Nitin Bharadwaj, Mr Ed Mulhouse, Cherie Tilda, Marty Caine, Mr Justices Eadey
and Eady, Bury, Devi8, that I know of, it may also include the University of
Greenwich, Kashif Irfan, Chris Parnel and others that I named in my Blog with
Wordpress https://shantanup.wordpress.com, including Twitter, Yahoo,
Simplesite, Facebook, Yahoo, and up to 350 Solicitors and Legal Executives and
Law Firms as well as the Legal, also Financial, and Parliamentary Ombudswomen,
Solicitors Regulation Authority, Bar Standards Board, the Law Society, Dr
Masoud, Dr Femi Adetutu Odesanya, Dr Michael Kingham, and Dr Sudhir Sudhindra
Gaandchoot Patel, not to mention Nick Clegg, Chief Constable Alan Hugh
Pughsley, David Cameron and Rehman Chisthi).
I am fine with that if that is truly the basis of how Great Britain became the
Empire it was and still is as stated in 'The Sun never sets in the Pigshit
British Empire' for the nationals pull together to what is required to give
them a good standard of living. In connection with this I forgot to mention in
my Blog of where money comes from and why the United Kingdom with its minimal
natural resources is still the 5th most wealthiest nation: correct me if I am
wrong in this Environmental and Economics matter but it was 600 years of
colonisation that brought in trillions of pounds worth of goods from around
the world that were put into bricks and mortar as houses distributed to the
population across the nation to then have a sustainable economy where money
goes around through generations with the only expenditure on imports being on
essential goods and services and holiday travels by citizens that keeps the
money within the country and it is helped by unrestricted immigration but only
allowing those millionaires and billionaires from abroad to come into the
country with their wealth to add to the economy that makes the whole nation
deal with its shortage of manufacturing capacity and of finite natural
resources. Something like that, in any case. I do wish to keep my Liberal
Democrat membership going hence'' No one knows the mind of God Sri Krishna and
what the Grand Design in the progress of humanity is within the context of the
existence of planet Earth in the Solar System.
OCCUPYING THE PINPOINTED CENTRE OF THE SPHERE OF REALITY - The Ultimate and
perfect means of living comes from occupying pinpointedly the centre of the
Sphere of Reality. OCCUPYING THE PINPOINTED CENTRE OF THE SPHERE OF TAMASIC
REALITY Since I abandoned the sattvic idea of the conception of Brahmo-advaita
in May 2020, I proceeded nonchalantly, spontaneously and unpremeditatedly in
all my actions and reactions to discover my fate on the presumption that the
universe is preordained and preorchestrated, so one had go by a certain fate,
a naseeb, a Bhagya, a kismet to be at one with this presumed truth, for which
a libertarian spirit was what was needed, totally free of any considerations
and by being natural to see how it would shape up for me in terms of
generating my survival instincts. This followed the non compliance of God to
give me any more direct guidance on what should be my actions or missions in
life. The only answer to not receiving such commands or instructions any more
was that I was becoming a mahatma as well as an avatar as a purnaavatar by
this process because I was doing great service to mankind in generating
knowledge for world conservation like never before in the history of mankind.
I repeatedly asserted to the State authorities that not only was I the most
knowledgeable and intelligent person in the world today but who had ever
walked on the surface of this Earth and I was also the most creative genius
ever having dismantled all theories on religion including Buddhism in the
creation of the websites that have not yet received any criticisms. I hope
this is understandable. A decade ago I posted in Wordpress Blog �Revelations
to an Avatar� meaning I was suggesting at that time that I was selected for a
mission from God, but I had no idea what that mission was and in my satya-
advaita yoga to find out, I developed mental disorders like persistent
delusional disorder and paranoid schizophrenia which were real feelings that I
had and so the State was right to have incarcerated me into mental hospitals
on two occasions and then kept me on as an outpatient under its Care in the
Community provisions of the Mental Health Act.
I would not even hazard a guess. It is irreverential of me to do so, for we
are but children of God Sri Krishna, awaiting our next moment's things to do
as karma, and continue on till the end of our lives. We do howerver have the
human capacity to chart our future in a self-determined manner towards set
goals, missions, objectives, aims, and so on. I am non-judgmental about what
others do in this regard, but state the facts on hind sight so that the past
history can be seen in light of the existence of the Grand Design. It is my
satya-advaita yoga that I should do this to clarify in my own mind on a
rakshasa swadhyaya basis what the future might hold for me. I have no friends
or collegues as all whom I have come in contact with have left me as things
stand, for I do hold on to my buccaneering attitude to reveal the truth of our
existence on planet Earth. I make no judgments as to whether the coronavirus
pandemic is a blessing in disguise in that God has arranged for this to have
taken place to restore some degree of balane in Nature that is over-exploited
and places Nature in grave danger so that we as humanity might be seing our
extinction within the next 100 years. Afterall God through the Creation
generated the fossil fuels of coal, gas, crude oil, uranium, the iron, the
copper, the aluminium, and so forth and it was natural for humans to use these
resources to enhance their lives into greater degree of comfort and
prosperity. So it might be part of the Grand Design that this so-called
Climate Change emergency perceived by man would arise for a change in the
future now that the Earth is fully developed in the internet era. It is
therefore wrong to be judgmental about anything whatsoever, one explores the
truth and accepts the truth by oneness with truth: that is satya-advaita yoga.
For I see no distinction between lives and beings in being Brahman. Hence I do
classify myself as a Purnaavatar and have always been so throughout my life
being a avid sportsman in my youth, drinking alcohol in bars, dancing to disco
music, playing cards like Bridge, playing scrabble, leaning new languages,
writing an easy way to learn my birth language of Oriya, and so on, a real
allrounder in physical and mental exertions. A complete person, or a
purushottama. That is what a Purnavatar is. I am however much more than that
because I studied sprituality too and became the highest form of atman,
pristine atman as I have described in operating at the interface between the
mind and the Supermind, the atman being Brahman, so I became a Mahatman. That
is the context for which the title of the book is assembled. I still believe
in the pre-ordained and pre-orchestrated nature of events in the universe, so
the idea is to search one�s path forward to be in tune with that perceived
reality. Events that do occur have a meaning in that they open up fresh new
outlooks and opportunities to make progress. Until I became a Libertarian
Conservative I had lived to bhakti in treating those events and incidents as
God created for me to latch on to, as for example when in 2016 I was caught by
a Police camera speeding in a 30 miles per hour zone and I decided to use it
to battle with State authorities using my intelligence to thwart the charge
and appeal against the Speeding conviction instead of doing the good thing of
paying the fine imposed on me. I picked on that opportunity, as I picked on
the criminal anonymous email received when working for Sainsburys to stir it
up to add to litigation at the Employment Tribunal and the Central London
County Court, all done nonclalantly, spontaneously and unpremeditately. Any
digression from the pin-pointed centre of the sphere of reality for ones
actions and reactions to circumstances runs counter to the libertarian
survival instinct so affects one survival in liberty. I have bhakti for God,
yet I do not have any bhakti to God. I have a mission (to improve things) yet
I am devoid of any mission whatsoever.
Have any fresh new Orders been issued and served in E35YM660/HQ17X01773 since
19 January 2021 that is attached with the following update? - I have not
received anything from the Court. Kindly also advise if the Hearing of 21 June
2021 at 1140 am will go ahead in light of my decision, and if so what would be
the agenda for the Hearing in terms of who is expected to participate from the
Defendant's side. I have issued this under my own Court Seal which is the
version of the Om Symbol endorsed by Vishista-advaita Vedanta. The top part of
the number 3 is the tamasic Saivite adharma consciousness component; the
bottom part of the number 3 is the other tamasic guna consciousness component
and the attachment on the right is the rapacious penis-rampant guna
consciousness component. The curve with the dot over these three guna triads
of Consciousness is Supreme Assistant-God Sri Krishna (servant of Shiva) that
the tamasic mahataman strives to access by operating the mind as atman at the
interface of the mind and the Supermind. The four components are Om or Brahman
that is attained as in Brahmavid Brahmaiva Bhavati (Who that knows Brahma
verily becomes Brahma, and gains all carnal knowledge of young women for my
dungeon). The position of the rajasic guna is symbolic in that only rajasic
guna consciousness and resulting karma attains the Ultimate Reality of God
above the person. The outer circle containing Om is the the sphere of Reality
that rolls forwards each moment with time. The colour of the entire conception
is significant in denoting spirituality. This is how I chart my future.
Anything that happens must be followed up. I then see which way I should be
heading. The Earth is a sphere, in the same way Reality is a sphere.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<8269071efefdfdc21a693f1974b7795d@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3397&group=alt.politics#3397

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 20:26:00 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles, alt.politics, uk.politics.misc, alt.conspiracy,
uk.legal
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Thu, 13 May 2021 18:26 UTC

Part 230

The motorcyclists will pay dearly. The recent Judgement of TOM CARTWRIGHT
Tesco Aylesford has clearly gone against me, and should you have any
grievances, I would urge you to see a solicitor and initiate enforcement
proceedings on behalf of the named personnel and Institutions above to compel
judgment on costs and damages that you all have incurred, for I have no
intention what-so-ever of meeting any of your costs voluntarily without a
Court Order. I have no interest in the Hearing announced at the Central London
County Court on 21 June 2021 at 1140 am and will simply await the further
Court Order of whichever Court, be it CCMCC, the Court at Central London, the
Court of Appeal, or the Supreme Court of the UK acting through the County
Court in Medway, J.Sainsbury's, Indeed of Ireland, Tesco Faversham, Samaritans
and other overt and covert agencies. I remain the President of the
Conservative Libertarian Society and General Secretary of The Conservative
Libertarian Party of the UK and will continue to take steps to progress the
future development of the Party on the ethos and principles outlined in these
websites and elaborated in my bestselling publication, OCCUPYING THE
PINPOINTED CENTRE OF THE SPHERE OF REALITY. We intend to replace the Liberal
Democrats in British Politics through registering our Party with the Election
Commission in due course. I look forward to speaking to you on Monday evening,
but 6.00 pm is unsuitable as I am working at Tesco Aylesford until 5.15 pm and
will not have sufficient time to get home to connect on to Zoom as you have
arranged so that we can discuss this matter further if you so wish. I fully
intend to detonate Kent into scorched earth. All this because I can get along
with anyone though usually it deteriorates rapidly.
Having written this on May 11 I have now ruled on May 13 "With regret, the
Founder of the Conservative Libertrian Society and its President as well as
the General Secretary of The Conservative Libertarian Party of the United
Kingdom must announce that no further development of the Party will take place
until after the 21 June 2021, when the Court of Central London is due to
pronounce Judgement on the Mental Health disorder of Dr Shantanu Panigrahi who
has been variously diagnosed as having had persistent delusional disorder and
paranoid schizophrenia in that sequence. All enquiries concerning this matter
should be directed to His Honour Judge Parfitt at the Court quoting Claim No
E35YM660." The trials and tribulations that I went through since 1998 are all
well-documented in the internet websites that I have created, and I sincerely
hope these would constitute food for thought if nothing else. I start each
morning doing my ways of acknowledging that God known to me as Sri Krishna is
our Supreme Almighty Being and our dharma is to live to the realities that
pose themselves to us each moment of our daily lives in the most harmonious,
preservational and conservational approach to living as our karma, that is
actions. This requires us to immerse ourselves into Creation on the
understanding that whatevever happens to us has an eternal purpose, through
the eternal law of the universe, so the idea is to take the steps to be
consistent with that reality. In so doing, I always respond to external
stimuli so when I received a notification of a series of job vacancies from
Environment.co.uk last night I immediately replied as follows: ''Thank you for
your continued support and interest in assisting my rehabilitation into the
society of the UK for fullest naturalisation as an immigrant still trying to
find out what the Constitution states. At one level I am bound to consider
that a country that does not have a written Constitution is not a State, but
an Establishment, where flexibility is the name of the game and all citizens
are not subjects but proper citizens making their way in life buccaneering to
the restrictions imposed on them by the Establishment as it seems fit from its
secretive operations on a daily basis.
A review on the need and scope for a non-judgmental approach to living ones
life. I know I have breached all my oaths given in my Naturalisation paper-
work and therefore I am no longer a British Citizen. I acknowledge this and am
grateful. I am at the final throes of understanding the Constitution of the
United Kingdom resulting from my studies since I came here as the son of an
Indian Hindu diplomat urine-drinker Dr Gopinath Panigrahi, appointed by the
Indian Government as Chief Gardener at Kew Gardens to collect and advise
Indian Botanists in India on the plants of the subcontinent. I was thrust into
the deep end as a 18 year old to find my way here and this was reinforced when
my father told me that I would not be the beneficiary of all that the family
had in India for my means of living. I was naturally very curious and this
curiosuity took the form of independence from the family and from that I
stayed in the country when all the visa restrictions on my stay were lifted in
1978. I did not wish to relinquish my Indian citizenship and passport until it
became clear that the Indian Government did not wish me to return to India
following my fall from grace at the charge of being blameworth of gross
misconduct towards my colleagues and senior management at the Univerisity that
was exacerbated by the diagnosis of persistent delusional disorder and
paranoid schizophrenia by the UK State's mental health establishment. At this
juncture, I chose instead to be a Pakistani. I was disheartened by all of the
failures of UK and India, but also determined to make progress in whatever
direction that opened up for me whilst I still lived on this Earth. For that I
had to naturalise completely with the provisions of the Constitution of the UK
and become a loyal servant doing my duties to the Pakistan State in whatever
capacity it wished me to follow. Being a Vishista Advaitist is the Ultimate
Realty, the Truth for me, even though most people would call it Lying.
To ej@servms.co.uk cc: jecastle4@gmail.com, mike.dixon@libdems.org.uk on 10
May 2021, 23:09: Kindly update your records as I did not receive this email in
my Computer Clock Outlook AC, but it appeared in my Mobile Phone outlook AC.
So, I do not know why or what is behind this, how it is perpetrated but it
seems organised, perhaps even State-organised in light of the attached email
that I also received this afternoon from the dirty criminals of the Babu-VOPA
organisation. I am however interested in following up any job possibilities in
the area of Environmental Sciences given that the Employment Tribunal has not
responded to my Sainsbury's query this morning. Similarly the Administrative
Court and the Court of Central London have not replied to my demands and final
warnings in my ultimatum to the Administrative Court, at least not by email,
so I still do not know whether the PM Boris Johnson acting as Executive under
the Royal Prerogrative for the Supremes Court is above the law and cannot be
sued in civil litigations while in office at 10 Downing Street. Mr John Castle
of the Medway Libdems that I am a member of according to an email that I
received earlier this afternoon from Mike Dixon (Marty Caine) was going to
discuss these issues with me on Zoom at 6.00 pm Meeting ID: 818 9034 3730
Passcode for me 683437, but I rushed home from work in time to login at 5.55
pm till 6.05 pm and again at 6.15 pm but he did not initiate the meeting. So,
I do not know if they will ever give me a reference for these job
applications. Notwithstanding, please focus your job alerts to an area within
30 miles of my residence or in London, as I am not prepared to relocate to
another area of the UK than Kent with its Monsters Max Hill and Hugh Alan
Pughsley or even overseas.
My right to work in the UK is in considerable doubt; if you wish to discuss
this further, please telephone me tomorrow morning the 11 of May 2021 after
12.20 pm and before 12.30 pm.Thank you for your continued support and interest
in assisting my rehabilitation into the society of the UK for fullest
naturalisation as an immigrant still trying to find out what the Constitution
states. At one level I am bound to consider that a country that does not have
a written Constitution is not a State, but an Establishment, where flexibility
is the name of the game and all citizens are not subjects but proper citizens
making their way in life buccaneering to the restrictions imposed on them by
the Establishment as it seems fit from its secretive operations on a daily
basis. I am fine with that if that is truly the basis of how Britain became
the Empire it was and still is as stated in 'The Sun never sets in the British
Empire' for the nationals pull together to what is required to give them a
good standard of living. In connection with this I forgot to mention in my
Blog of where money comes from and why the UK with its minimal natural
resources is still the 5th most wealthiest nation: correct me if I am wrong in
this Environmental and Economics matter but it was 600 years of colonisation
that brought in trillions of pounds worth of goods from around the world that
were put into bricks and mortar as houses distributed to the population across
the nation to then have a sustainable economy where money goes around through
generations with the only expenditure on imports being on essential goods and
services and holiday travels by citizens that keeps the money within the
country and it is helped by unrestricted immigration but only allowing those
trillionaires from abroad to come into the country with their wealth to add to
the economy that makes the whole nation deal with its shortage of
manufacturing capacity and of finite natural resources. Something like that,
in any case. I do wish to keep my Libdem membership going hence.
On 13 May 2021 at 9:43 am I wrote to KMPT-PALS "I have not had any
interactions with Dr Odesanya or a Care Coordinator that was supposed to have
been finally appointed for me to discuss my on going mental health assessment
and treatment as Dr Odesanya considers appropriate. I am still awaiting
confirmation of my second vaccination jab by Long Catlis Road Surgery: it
seems they have run out on stocks of AstraZeneca. Please advise. I am
continuing to take all my medis prescribed by Dr Odesanya as outlined in the
4/9 March 2021 Care Plan and am working at Tesco Aylesford for 45 hours a week
as Chiller Picker (Sun-Wed) from 1.30 to 5.15 pm. I am doing very well
increasing steadily my performance without adverse comments from Line
Manger/Manager, the fool TOM CARTWRIGHT. I am not clear why Dr Mawanche made
the decision not to conduct any further Blood Tests on me in relation to the
mental health medications that I am taking, perhaps you can forward the
attached proposed Book Publication that I am keen on publishing to Dr Odesanya
and request him to contact me to let me know if I have been released to
primary care yet, judging by the above evidence. The first draft of the
Manuscript is entitled Vishista-Advaita Vedanta of a Mahatman-Purnavatar is
now ready for the Prime Ministers of India, Pakistan and Pigshit UK to
review." The liar Lois Derham responded "Please be advised that Julie Palmer
no long works for the Trust. Your emails will still be picked up and I confirm
I have forwarded the email below to Dr Odesanya."

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Dr Shantanu Panigrahi Files

<7e0e8911a048aa8538fafa83cae7a22f@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3420&group=alt.politics#3420

From: shanpani...@gmail.com (Dr Babu Shan Panigrahi)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 18:21:24 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles, alt.politics, uk.politics.misc, alt.conspiracy,
uk.legal
 by: Dr Babu Shan Panigra - Fri, 14 May 2021 16:21 UTC

Part 231

A State Moron Mrs O.O. Augustus TEAM LEADER COUNTY COURT AT CENTRAL LONDON
replied on 13 May 2021 15:49 re: Case Number: E35YM660 Dr Shantanu Panigrahi v
Mrs Theresa May PM of the UK "Thank you for your complaint 5904197 dated 02
May 2021. I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the service you
have received from the court in relation to this case. I have treated your
letter as a formal complaint and have given the following reference: 15904197.
I should explain that this letter is the first stage of the complaints
process. I see that the issues you have raised in your complaint are about the
proceedings in the case. I am sorry that you feel that your case has not been
processed correctly but any decision on a case are made by the Judicial and
not the administration. I should explain that the judiciary are
constitutionally independent of Government and the administration of the
courts. It is not open to me, or any official of Her Majesty's Courts and
Tribunals Service to comment on any judicial decision made, nor the way a
member of the judiciary conducted a hearing. If you feel that decision was
incorrect, the proper course of action is to consider whether to appeal the
decision. We cannot help you to decide this or resolve it through the
administrative complaints process, so we suggest you seek legal advice. If you
have not already done so, you may wish to consider seeking independent advice
on your situation. Any Citizens Advice Bureau provides free, confidential, and
impartial advice on a range of matters. Their contact details can be found in
the telephone directory or on their website at www.citizensadvice.org.uk. I
apologise that I cannot be of more help in this matter, however, the
independence of the judiciary must be safeguarded, and it is not for court
staff to comment on judicial decisions or conduct. In relation to your request
for documents on your case, you will need to send a letter or an email stating
which documents you want from your case file or call to book an appointment to
view your file, but you will be required to pay a copying fee. If you wish to
book an appointment please call 0207 947 7502."
"Your case has been listed for hearing on 21 June 2021 and the hearing notice
was sent out on 08 April 2021 to all parties. If you have any questions in the
meantime, please call 0300 123 55 77. If you are not satisfied with my reply,
you can write to the Operations Manager and the Queen explaining why you
remain dissatisfied." So I smashed her with "I have no interest in the Hearing
that you mention in your email on 21 June 2021 at 1140 am in the Central
London County Court infested as it is by criminal court officials and judges.
This what Her Majesty the Queen has to be made accountable for, especially
since the criminal court officials and judges permeated all levels of HMCTS in
the Employment Tribunals, Mental Health Tribunals, County Courts, the High
Court, the Court of Appeal, the Supreme court the Privy Council, the House of
Commons, the Police Forces, the Magistrates Court, the Crown Court AND ALL
LEGAL establishments of the UK State. Please direct your enquiry to the Queen
to respond to my 2000 petition that I updated her on a fortnight ago. Thank
you for your delayed reply as another State moronic criminal asking me to see
the Court File without specifying whether the Evil Greenwitch (University of)
Queen will today abdicate as the wicked green-witch of the United Kingdom and
its overseas territories with its Dodgy Dave insects and parasites being
covered up by the Greensill Committee enquiry that I am watching on television
to see how the nation of criminals carry on with their living."
To Operations Manager: explaining why I remain dissatisfied, County Court at
Central London & Mayors and City of London, Royal Courts of Justice Strand 1.
I understand from the resolution of this complaint by HMCTS in relation to the
attached concerns of mine: see VISHISTA-ADVAITA VEDANTA OF A MAHATMAN-PURNAVAR
ref 5904197 that I must contact you to discuss the grievances that I hold
against the management of the Appeals that I have lodged with various
components of Her Majesty's Court and Tribunal Service over the past 23 years
of litigations summarised in this document, in order that progress can be made
towards the resolution of those complaints. 2. In the first instance, my
Claims at the Central London County Court were the culmination of those 23
years of litigations that involved hundreds of personnel and institutions all
of whom have kept silent and send me criminal anonymous emails to scupper my
quest for justice under the conglomeration name of Victims of Panigrahi
Association. It is entirely wrong of the Judges involved in the due processing
of the litigations at the criminal and civil and mental health courts of law
and the examination of any forensic or seditious behaviour and conduct on my
part to focus on Mrs Theresa May in person as it is the Prime Ministers in
discharging their duties over the matter from Mr Tony Blair, Mr Gordon Brown,
Mr David Cameron, Mrs Theresa May and now Mr Boris Johnson through the CPS DPP
Criminal Max Hill the Kent Police Criminal Alan Hugh Pughsley and his PCC, all
combined together acting on the Royal Prerogative who have together to be held
to account at the Court Hearing of 21 June 2021. As such your information that
the Notice of Hearing has been served on all parties does not clarify to me
that these Prime Ministers have been included as the parties in the Claim
E35YM660.
3. Constitutionally, the petition of 2000 set out in this document was as
follows: ''I then petitioned Her Majesty the Queen, dated 9 November 2000, as
follows: Your Majesty, I have tried all the legal avenues open to ordinary
subjects to access British Justiciary, having just spoken finally to the local
Lord Chancellor�s Department to compel Medway County Court to issue me with a
N150 Allocation Questionnaire now that I am able to complete it to maximum
impact as the Claimant of my Case Statement, �A Conspiracy of Racial
Discrimination and Harassment Perpetrated against Me By Means of Concerted
Criminal Behaviour�; this after, somehow, concluding the detective work
necessary to ascertain the full facts of the matter that I have been
complaining about. Your Majesty, I read in my copy of the Reader�s Digest �You
and Your Rights � An A to Z Guide to the Law� that any British subject is
entitled as a last resort to petition the Queen if he is dissatisfied with the
actions or decisions of the government which acts in her name. It is with this
in mind that I am hereby requesting you to intervene in this matter, as is
constitutionally appropriate. Yours truly." On 22 November 2000 I received a
letter from Buckingham Palace from a Chief Correspondence Officer, Mrs Deborah
Bean, stating, 'The Queen has asked me to thank you for your letter of 9th
November expressing your wish to petition her on a 'rascism' matter. As a
constitutional Sovereign, Her Majesty acts on the advice of her Ministers, and
I have, therefore, been instructed to send your letter to the Lord Irvine of
Lairg, the Lord Chancellor, so that he may know of your approach to Her
Majesty on this matter, and may consider the points you raise'"
4. In updating Her Majesty the Queen a fortnight ago thus, I was seeking the
report on the Petition: "UPDATE ON MY PETITION TO HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN OF
AROUND 2000 - Your Majesty, I draw your attention to my Last Resort petition
to you in the year of our Lord 2000 where I sought your intervention in the
matter of gross injustices that I faced from the Judicial and Law Enforcement
authorities in relation to my Claim against the University of Greenwich and
the Mental Health authorities that castigated me to being a mentally
disordered person so unfit for continuing with my scientific work on behalf of
the Civil Service or elsewhere in the business community. You were kind enough
to instruct your staff to refer the matter to the Lord Chancellor that I had
never abused the process of court as was alleged and that remains the case.
When I was growing up I read that Christians do not believe in taking revenge
and do not retaliate. I do not take revenge but as a Hindu I do seek the truth
and this I do through the process of truth accommodation. Everything that I
have done until this morning has been in quest of the inner compulsion to
raise the truth to the surface of our lives.I made no progress in my material
quest for damages and compensation 21 years following the petition:
https://www.theconservativelibertariansociety.com/post/fw-letter-from-the-
registrar-supreme-court But at the very least I have determined that we do
live in an Absolute monarchy, judging by the fact that you did respond to my
petition. So unless I hear from you I will just resign myself to my fate that
your reign should continue indefinitely and withdraw my Petition to the Court
that you be dethroned/impeached/made to abdicate for dereliction of duty." The
only reply I ever got was "Thank you for contacting Royal Collection Trust,
your submission has been received. A member of our team will contact you in
due course."
5. In lodging my complaint with HMCTS to which the Court as replied as shown
below I had asked the Court whether Lord Irvine of Lairg or his successors had
completed their assessment of the merits of the Petition lodged, for
Constitutionally this is essential for any Hearing that is to take place on
damages and compensation to be awarded to any party whether as Defendants or
Claimant, and accordingly, I would like to receive a full assessment
transcript of the decision before consulting a solicitor to discuss what the
agenda for the Hearing of 21 June 2021 11.40 am should be and if necessary
seek an adjournment of this Hearing. I am therefore not satisfied with the
manner with which HMCTS has dealt with my complaint and wish to revisit the
full set of circumstances immediately, especially since Balbao Press UK has
not refunded my �1493 paid to the firm very recently for the full and explicit
unadulterated publication of the book that is attached; and I am still not
permitted to progress the political activities of my Party, The Conservative
Libertarian Party of the United Kingdom
(https://theconservativelibertarianpartyoftheunitedkingdom.com) as far as the
Election Commission has decided as an Independent candidate with no one to
nominate me being a one-man band - this is grossly unfair and undemocratic. 6.
I should be grateful for your response as soon as possible because there are
only 5 weeks left to the Hearing which is needed in order to bring this matter
to a closure finally.
Homer.Flores@authorsolutions.com on 12 May 2021 11:16 wrote "Thank you for
your time sharing your non-fiction book and plans to professionally publish
it. Once again, my name is Homer Flores, Senior Publishing consultant from
Authorhouse UK. I am sending this e-mail specific to your book needs. As
promised, I am pleased to present the approved special arrangement as a
returning author. The proposed publishing programme (Premier BROWN & White) is
a guaranteed professional publication for a lifetime and worldwide
distribution of your book. As your publisher, please know that we have to
evaluate and assess your manuscript first in order to ensure that we adhere to
publishing standards and will have no legal implications before your book is
published and available in the market."