From: Richard....@Juno.Com (Richard Carl Silk)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Subject: Hey y'all! Yee Hah from Murfreesboro!! (Breaking up the film-making abusers of human rights)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 10:22:26 -0600
 by: Richard Carl Silk - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 16:22 UTC

So Google Groups has been castrated and no longer carries Usenet.

Due to the "Coffee Clip" dream posted by Sandy$, it's obvious that "the
abomination of desolation" of the Left, the duality of "the end of the age" and
"Satan's" removal of "air" from "cyberspace" (so as to eliminate the
transmission of words through the air) it's become perfectly clear that Google
(at least in Europe) has been castrated, so as to prevent getting their butts
sued into the ground by the "anti-free speech" laws of the E.U.

(Nobody cares to hear anything out of the E.U. anyways, "politically speaking,"
so no small loss there.)

At any rate, I had a rather interesting dream about an hour or so earlier, that
occurred between 5 AM and perhaps 9:30 AM, as I'd fallen asleep on the couch,
gone to bed, and that was where this dream occurred:

The dreamer was viewing a number of persons of various ages, from the "elderly
elderly" to the "rather young," being gathered up as it were, practically
"corralled," into an area where they were having a type of black ink applied the
soles of their feet (which later turned out to be a type of mind-blanking agent,
sort of like Rohypnol
(www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2020-06/Rohypnol-2020.pdf) which left them with
*no* memories of where they'd been, other than to some type of pleasant
location, like a tropical cruise or such.

Then the dreamer noticed what was *actually* going on: these humans were being
gathered into an area wherein they were being filmed for pornographic purposes.

A *part* of the dreamer was thinking *something* like, "Oh well, at least
they're getting physical gratification even in their reduced capacities" (none
of them appeared to be in their "prime of life") while what the dreamer
*actually* did was go up against a *team* of mafia-like people (sort of like
filmmaker executives and grunts) and (sorry, I really can't remember the words
used here) somehow busted up their operation: they began putting some of their
stuff away and leaving.

I'm rather certain as to what this dream was/is about, but uncertain as of yet
as to "how to process it," so I'll just post the dream and say "Ain't it great
to be back alive and living in Tennessee!" (and using Outlook Express on Windows
XP again!!) ?