Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 02:26:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Am I a criminal for saying that?
From: mailk...@gmail.com (mail...@gmail.com)
 by: mail...@gmail.com - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 10:26 UTC

Real estate and underground banking

Why Canada write policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada ?

JEAN CHRÉTIEN, FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA, IS MENTIONED IN THIS STUDY ON CRIMES AND CORRUPTION

"Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities" — Sam Cooper

"..a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada.” — Sam Cooper

Crime, corruption, and interference: China’s CCP confluence in PC Canada

Here is what you can read with the link below :

"Cooper names several Chinese and White politicians on Canada’s municipal, provincial, and federal levels who have likely or overt links to Chinese underground banking, real estate, loan sharking, or United Front activities. Among them is former prime minister Jean Chretien, “who since leaving office, has been at the CCP’s financial trough earning millions for himself and influencing Global Affairs [Ottawa’s foreign ministry] in the public policy realm. Various Liberal Ministers and Global Affairs have shown a bias and written policy that is favourable to China and not to Canada.”"

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2021/08/20/crime-corruption-and-interference-chinas-ccp-confluence-in-pc-canada/

RE: Am I a criminal for saying that?

<gjZiJ.45537$JZ3.836@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2556&group=alt.law-enforcement#2556

Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement
From: nod...@exit.gdn (Exit Node)
Subject: RE: Am I a criminal for saying that?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 00:18:20 GMT
 by: Exit Node - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 00:18 UTC

For saying what? You didn't really say anything.