You have an unusual equipment for success. Be sure to use it properly.

interests / alt.dreams / Coffee Clip

SubjectAuthor
* Coffee Clipsandydollar2015@gmail.com
`* Re: Coffee ClipRichard Carl Silk
 `- Re: Coffee ClipRichard Carl Silk

1
Coffee Clip

<5b97f13f-a9d5-4a27-ac8e-d86358bcae9an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2545&group=alt.dreams#2545

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 07:07:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Coffee Clip
From: sandydol...@gmail.com (sandydollar2015@gmail.com)
 by: sandydollar2015@gmai - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:07 UTC

Scene opens when I find myself inside a building and see a man sitting at a desk, so I go by him and he seems to be ranting about something but not loud enough for me to hear, so I walk on by going through a door to another area. I find myself with a cup of coffee in my hand so go back through the door and throw the coffee at the guy ranting. I wake just then.

Note: In real life I do not drink coffee, just black tea.
Sandy$

Re: Coffee Clip

<urafcn$k97t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2547&group=alt.dreams#2547

From: Richard....@Juno.Com (Richard Carl Silk)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Subject: Re: Coffee Clip
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 09:59:17 -0600
 by: Richard Carl Silk - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 15:59 UTC

<Sandy$> wrote in message
> Scene opens when I find myself inside a building and see a man sitting at a
> desk, so I go by him and he seems to be ranting about something but not loud
> enough for me to hear, so I walk on by going through a door to another area.
> I find myself with a cup of coffee in my hand so go back through the door and
> throw the coffee at the guy ranting. I wake just then.

>Note: In real life I do not drink coffee, just black tea.

That's a perfectly analogous, visual representation of what *many* folk do
regarding others with whom they disagree in cyberspace.

For example, let's "say" that "I" was cautioning "you" regarding those 6, red
horses (communist, antifa members) in a previous thread (post) and although you
read the message, the level of your thought-reply-energy was such that you *may*
have replied, or even *thought* about replying, yet for whatever reason, the
thought-words to the one to whom you were speaking (in this case, "me") may have
fallen ("landed") into the following scenario:

Here in alt.dreams, due to the recent castration of Google Groups, you had a
reply to give, but were unable to "send" it effectively "through the door" (the
internet gateway, because Google Groups no longer carries the message feed,
alt.dreams) basically showing that:
A) the guy typing was thinking of you,
B) you were thinking of a reply, yet
C) he was unable to hear your reply because the soundwaves through the air no
longer existed. (In the case of Google Groups, the "air," the medium through
which voice travels, no longer exists.

Since I've also used / will be using "reply to sender" you'll find yourself
(shortly) "with a cup of coffee in [your] hand" analogously, an email in your
inbox.

Consequently, I vaguely suspect you may be *sending* me a reply email (black
liquid being text / emotion, possibly "heated" in nature) so I'll be keeping my
eyes open for it. (Remember to "switch" the sender's email address so that I
actually *get* it.)

Then again, you *may* possibly be thinking, "there's no point in replying to
that America-loving citizen of the U.S.A., so I'll just spew a few black
thoughts his way and forget about him."

Regardless, *Thank YOU* for helping me understand how dreams *may relate
perfectly* with the dreamer's life/thoughts/actions/consequences ?

Re: Coffee Clip

<urah6m$kmpv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2550&group=alt.dreams#2550

From: Richard....@Juno.Com (Richard Carl Silk)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 10:30:12 -0600
 by: Richard Carl Silk - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 16:30 UTC

Man, I have *got* to learn to better proofread these posts over here on this
other computer....
[correction]
<snip>