Chemistry is applied theology. -- Augustus Stanley Owsley III

interests / alt.dreams / 2024/01/20 Saturday: Happy Birthday Alyssa! ❤️

SubjectAuthor
* 2024/01/20 Saturday: Happy Birthday Alyssa! ❤️Richard Silk
`- 2024/01/21 Sunday:Richard Silk

1
2024/01/20 Saturday: Happy Birthday Alyssa! ❤️

<12e5183c-69b8-4cdc-8e1f-bde87fab0672n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2513&group=alt.dreams#2513

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 14:16:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2024/01/20 Saturday: Happy Birthday Alyssa! ❤️
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sat, 20 Jan 2024 22:16 UTC

So this day is my daughter's 15th birthday. Early this morning, I had a *short* dream wherein the dreamer (in this case, myself) was in a small room (that seemed *nearly* like a city bus, but more like a room) in which a woman (maybe in her 30s?) appeared with a little girl (about age 4) and the dreamer was wondering, "Could that be Alyssa?" and sure enough, she turned her face upward towards the dreamer, and "I" got a full smile from Alyssa, and the dreamer said/felt something like, "It sure is!! Hello, Alyssa!" And although there may have been a hug offered, I recall that after that smile, what the dreamer saw was her back, as she was looking towards the older woman who was looking away from the dreamer.

Just for whatever this may be worth, if you put the dreamer at the center of a clock face, then Alyssa was about a foot or so ahead, facing a tad left of 12 noon, towards the older woman, who was standing at about 11 o'clock, facing forwards (to her perspective) towards 12 noon or perhaps 1 o'clock along a larger radius.

Sorry, one more alignment: if the dreamer is standing at point 0x, 0y, facing 0° north, then Alyssa was straight ahead, yet looking at around 5°–15° left of due north, at the woman who was herself looking straight ahead at a "mirror angle," like this < only not such a sharp angle.
(The next 4 lines are to be viewed "from the bottom up")—
/ <older woman looking into the distance.
\ <direction looking towards older woman
* = Alyssa
* <= dreamer
—(more like that)
And, for whatever this may be worth, the older woman (seen in right rear profile) *looked like* the woman of the married couple who adopted the 3 children (Logan, Landon and Alyssa) but it *could* have simply been a "future projection" of Alyssa, looking forwards, rather than backwards.

At any rate, it was *very* nice to see her smile this morning :-)
(It makes me smile inside just thinking of the brightness of her smiling blue eyes / face!)

Clarity mixed: Some 10, some 7, some possible 11.

Another dream involved something to do with digging underneath a house, like under floor boards, into the dirt beneath the boards, in order to uncover something akin to bones, although *possibly* a scroll or parchment of some kind. I have a *hunch* this dream involved the "looking back into one's past" using the house symbolically, as a person's physical life time, and whatever was in the dirt as akin to "one's historical past."

Let's just say that *most* of my life was *so* "prodigal," that "There is no sin I have not committed against God."

2024/01/21 Sunday:

<928b3260-8b13-4326-b738-c514a04d3573n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2517&group=alt.dreams#2517

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 15:52:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2024/01/21 Sunday:
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 23:52 UTC

FROM an audio recording I made around 4:40 AM:
Right before 4:30 in the morning, I heard / was listening to something like the *lyrics* to "America the Beautiful" / and right before that there was something involving bombs blowing up on the ground, something like the Middle East / Gaza / the "Houthi rebels" (Muslim terrorists) getting blown up....

From memory:
There was a dream involving *something* akin to a cross between a teddy bear and a chimpanzee, a bit like a marmoset, and while one was small and light brown, a bit on the skinny side, there was another that was more like "my" critter, that was fuller, hairier, of white fur (or hair, whatever) that seemed rather affectionate, especially in contrast with the skinnier, much more marmoset-type-looking critter.

For the record, I can *recall* recording the recording, but would have *otherwise* TOTALLY forgotten those two snippets.

IF I'd used the recorder *upon waking,* I'd have a LOT more detail to add on the two-critters dream.