From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Brittney Griner Had Better Earn Her Freedom
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 19:20:01 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 19:20 UTC

> Marine veteran Paul Whelan was left to rot in a Russian prison while WNBA star
> Brittney
> Griner was released.
>
> https://thefederalist.com/2022/12/09/
> brittney-griner-had-better-earn-her-freedom/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm
> _campaign=brittney-griner-had-better-earn-her-freedom
>
> "Let not your heart be troubled."
>
> --
> Sven Petersen

Meanwhile, here in the USA, ALL citizens have rights and value, even the black ones and the gay ones that your kind routinely disparage. Even most
people on the right understand that Putin was not agreeable to a swap for Paul Whelen and we have to take what oppurtunities we have.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Brittney Griner Had Better Earn Her Freedom