Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 20:47:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: (IVÁN):_The_Oath_Sworn_to_Isaac’s_powers_on_SABBA
TH_enriches_Israel_and_every_Gentile,_enriching_Earth_entire
ly:____
From: valare...@hotmail.com (valarezo)
 by: valarezo - Sat, 5 Jun 2021 03:47 UTC

Sábado, 05 de Junio, 2021 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

The Oath Sworn to Isaac’s powers on SABBATH enriches Israel and every Gentile, enriching Earth entirely:

The day had come, when our heavenly Father needed to rest from His work performed as He created heaven and earth to make it His home-sweet-home for Him and His beloved children born from His image and living-soul thus to find the endless-richness, glories and honors that Lucifer failed to conquer with his angels for His holy name fires throughout heaven’s glory. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to rest from all His work creating all things for heaven’s glory and for the earth as well, but He needed to rest with His children born from His image and in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness, filled with His Holy Spirit’s eternal life thus they will be one as they are divinely knowing good and evil forever.

Certainly, our heavenly Father needed to find new richness, powers, glories and honors for His holy name fires in heaven’s glory but also on earth, and this had to be with His children born in His image and in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness filled with His Holy Spirit, given that He need His children perfect and holy as He is forever in eternity. Definitely, our heavenly Father had to conquer not only humankind but also the earth with perfect holiness emanating only from Him through His holy-seed that His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, thus, He may finally prepare the earth’s heart with His perfect holiness as His kingdom of love to rest from His work done throughout eternity.

Surely, our heavenly Father needed to rest from all His work that He had performed through eternity by creating not only heaven and earth but also the entire kingdom of heaven along with the universe that it is immense and almost unreachable by human standards, however, He needed to rest from all His work with His children born from Him in His perfect holiness. Furthermore, our heavenly Father was determined to conquer richness, powers, glories and honors for His holy name fires that the angelical hosts through the generations had missed them, because although they were created with perfection and lasting holiness, but failing always to become as perfect and holy as He is forever in eternity, thus He thought of you born from Him, but first Adam.

Obviously, our heavenly Father needed holy angels perfect and holy as He is forever along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but He was afraid to create them, because Lucifer had rebelled against Him and His holy name fires, although He had created him to be perfect and wise forever—but more perfect it was too dangerous to create them. Thus, our heavenly Father thought of you to be born from His image and in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness filled with the Holy Spirit, so you may become as perfect and holy as He is forever into eternity, something that was truly impossible for Lucifer and the rest of the angelical hosts to fulfill in their individual angelical lives before Him through eternity.

That is why, that our heavenly Father had to give birth to Adam and Eve along with the children and you these days along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world, because you were born to become perfect and holy as He is forever in eternity for His holy name fires endless-glories that the angelical hosts failed to attain. In other words, our heavenly Father would have failed continually in creating angels as perfect, holy and wise as Lucifer, because to create them perfect, holy and wise it was impossible, instead they needed to be born from His image and His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness to become as perfect and holy as He is forever in eternity finally reaching His holy name’s new richness.

Really, this task was impossible for our heavenly Father to fulfill with the angelical hosts, because they were created by the power of His living-words thus they could become perfect and holy to certain degree, however, to become as perfect and holy as He is forever, it was just impossible for the angels throughout eternity, except if they were to be reborn from Him. However, with His first human-son Adam then our heavenly Father could do it, because he was born from His image and in His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness to know good and evil as He has always known along with His Son and the Holy Spirit knows good and evil throughout eternity, likewise, His children may become perfect and holy in His new earth finally.

This can only happen baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob to abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error failing to reach His perfect holiness for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where you will become as perfect and holy as He is forever thus you may finally love, serve and glorify Him. Surely, our heavenly Father needs perfect holiness from His angelical hosts and from His children born from Him and His Son Jesus Christ to exalt His holy name fires in His new earth, so He may continue to grow with His children through eternity with richness, glories, powers and honors unseen before by anyone to be conquered by Him with perfect holiness always.

Truly, this is impossible with the angelical hosts, because they will fail through eternity to become as perfect and holy as our heavenly Father is forever into eternity, however, with His children born from His image and living-soul then this perfection and holiness that He needs for His holy name fires is finally possible, since we are naturally perfect and holy throughout eternity. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to call Abraham to sit with Him at the Lord’s Table to eat the bread and wine that is served daily by His Son Jesus Christ for the angelical hosts thus to maintain them perfect and holy for His holy name fires, but also, for His children upon earth, starting with Abraham’s children.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to start filling the earth with His perfect holiness that can only emanate from Him through His holy-seed, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, living in His children from Israel and the families of the nations thus He may rest from all His work done throughout Creation at last with them in His perfect holiness as always. Indeed, our heavenly Father needs to establish His perfect holiness not only within Israel but also with the families of the nations, so every man, woman and child may be perfect and holy as He is forever to love, serve and honor His holy name fires with perfect holiness that brings richness, powers and glory throughout the earth entirely, as never seen before.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father needed to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers so he may live with Abraham and Sarah but also with the promised children coming through the generations thus to declare them perfect and holy as He is forever for His name’s eternal glories upon earth forever into everlasting lastly. For this is our heavenly Father’s perfect holiness emanating only from Him through His Son Jesus Christ’s likeness as Isaac’s sacred-flesh without sin in His children thus to have His holy name fires finally honored, loved and exalted for Him to rest finally, otherwise, He will fail to have a day of rest if His holy name fails to be loved properly on earth.

For all this work that our heavenly Father needed to do upon earth it had to be with His Son Jesus Christ born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers as Isaac in Canaan, because Canaan was chosen by Him to live there forever loved, enriched and blessed by His children from Israel and the nations thus conquering richness, powers and glories through endless-generations. Certainly, richness, glories and powers that need to be conquered by our heavenly Father that can only be done through His holy-seed, Isaac’s sacred-flesh filled with the Holy Spirit and with His holy heart’s amazing unfailing-love for His children that He can finally conquer this richness for Him to rest from all His work in His perfect holiness granted unto us already forever into everlasting.

Nevertheless, our heavenly Father needed to start living His glorious eternal life with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers, so He may live it personally with Abraham but also with everyone else willing to meet Him through Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood for His perfect holiness finally to be possible with them upon earth. Really, our heavenly Father has poured the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers over His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac for Canaan to fill with His perfect will permanently, and so, baptized in water by invoking His holy name’s perfect holiness then you will live within His perfect will on earth with a glorious life that Satan fails to understand because it enriches everything.

In addition, our heavenly Father was waiting for Abraham not only to live with His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac for the first few years, so he may learn the love that he needed to receive, live and know to approach Him over Jerusalem’s holy cross that it was resting upon Mount Moriah thus to bless him finally as he has never been blessed. For our heavenly Father needed to declare him perfect and holy over Jerusalem’s holy cross, resting at Mount Moriah, because he was to become the father of a great nation that He had always dreamed to possess thus to bless all the families of the nations throughout the earth through coming generations, but also, He needed to bless those lying in hell’s torment already.

For this is why, our heavenly Father needed an important covenant of life with Abraham and Sarah’s barren-womb thus having His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac gathering the world’s sins within Egypt’s captivity, baptized at the Read destroyed them thus to conquer the earth’s heart with water baptism that destroys sins, saving the families of the nations finally with His own life. Besides that, our heavenly Father needed to start blessing them with His perfect holiness that His Son Jesus Christ had brought upon Canaan born as Isaac from Sarah’s womb, because He needed the earth’s sterile womb to give birth again to them born initially from Sarah, but give birth to them with perfect holiness from Him as from a virgin womb that is lastly.

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / (IVÁN): The Oath Sworn to Isaac’s powers on SABBATH enriches Israel and every Gentile, enriching Earth entirely: