From: bencoll...@tilde.pink (Ben Collver)
Newsgroups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack
Subject: Surreal NetHack comic
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:38:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ben Collver - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 17:38 UTC

Prahou, a surrealist artist, recently posted NetHack themed art.

<https://analognowhere.com/_/xrurme/>

Girl, with an at (@) symbol, attached to her forehead, Penguin with a
lowercase f, taped to its back and OpenBlade with a note that says '+0
orcish short sword' tied to its hilt. Girl has a bunch of paper strips
in her pocket and one that says '+0 orcish ring mail' pinned to her
chest.

Girl pats Penguin on its head and says: "We must enter the dungeon and
retrieve the amulet of Yendor."

Penguin, annoyed: "Do I have to do this?"

Girl: "'The kitten mews.'"

OpenBlade plays a sound file called: 'sigh.ogg'

Behind the three is a massive pillow fort with a dark entrance labeled
'DUNGEON'

On the desk in the foreground is a nethack cheat sheet, strips of paper
and scissors.