From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,uk.politics.misc,rec.knives,sac.politics,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Re: Antifa scum's hand 'chopped off at wrist by Whitechapel citizens'
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 15:04:52 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 20:04 UTC

"Jerry Cat" wrote in message news:XnsADA9F948420EKE7PH@0.0.0.0...

> Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has information about what took
> place should call 101 or tweet @MetCC, giving the reference 5643/12SEP.
>
> Information can also be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800
> 555 111.

May the crimestopper hotline remain silent.

Sorry, Brit-twits, I'm not going to "sign in."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/whitechapel-vigilantes-hand-chopped-machete-b1921463.html

This one suffices quite well:
https://getindianews.com/man-hand-chopped-off-london/

Somehow I cannot picture White people walking around with machetes in their
hands. But then, "THIS IS WHITECHAPEL," Jack the Ripper's stomping ground.

I take it "knife control" laws don't apply to "people of colour"
<snicker>...