The world is no nursery. -- Sigmund Freud

interests / alt.dreams / 2023/12/17: Contact! (et al.)

SubjectAuthor
* 2023/12/17: Contact! (et al.)Richard Silk
`- 2023/12/17: (P.S.)Richard Silk

1
2023/12/17: Contact! (et al.)

<ea95c9f5-c807-410e-8a72-a025d946ecden@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2464&group=alt.dreams#2464

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 08:22:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2023/12/17: Contact! (et al.)
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 16:22 UTC

I *really* wish I'd get dreams recorded ASAP upon waking, but so much seemingly "gets in the way" that evaporation occurs.

At any rate, the dreamer was examining the inside of a building / floor plan of sorts, such that there was a wall that formed a corner even though there was around 6' to 10' of floor space between that wall and the outside wall of the building (╚) *not unlike* the inside of a truck stop (curiously enough) such that (in that little image I just shared, if it shows on the reader's side) the upper passage may be said to be "pointing north" and the right-flowing passage (along the bottom) may be said to be aiming eastward, along the southern wall.

The dreamer was speaking to someone *in the manner of* a former resident speaking to a new area manager, *as if* the dreamer had lived in the area along the eastern passage (along the southern wall) as if in an *open* living area, not enclosed / partitioned using walls for privacy, etc.

The dreamer *also* felt as if (he) even may still live there to some extent, as like how a tenant has some rights that may be required (or "petitioned"?) to the landlord.

This is where things get a *bit* fuzzy:

There was a kind of "machine" / construction, of perhaps 6' in height (and, *symbolically,* it *could* represent the "mess" I was in back in the early '80s / late '90s, *maybe*) that had the "sense" of being partly filled with fertilizer (of the nitrogen-type) as well as a coffee maker (it seemed to have two arm-like and two leg-like "appendages" to the main body, that was shaped *somewhat* like a water heater) yet also seemed to have some type of "computer functionality" to it. Something *about* the object / device (whatever it was) seemed "about to fail" / give way in some manner.

There was an attempt (by the dreamer?) of some kind to move the object down to the ground (as if it had been on a 2' step upward from floor level) when something *split* (as if the one of the legs / feet had been partially ripped like a cloth bag or something) yet it still made it down to the floor *mainly* intact, yet the dreamer had concern that it needed "looked at" in order to check it for stability / functionality, etc. (Like, "Is it broken? Does it still function any, if at all? What needs fixed to make it more 'solid,' 'complete,' 'restored'?" Basically, in the dream, the dreamer was simply having a question-moment, like "???" as one *BIG* "?")

Now what follows was sequentially clear in the dream (that A led to B that led to C in a logical, sequential discussion) as it was a scenario wherein the dreamer was having an actual conversation *with* Gina, having *something* to do with her Canadian location / environment.

Where it comes back "into focus" is in a largely level 7 type clarity, symbolically, wherein "Gina" tells the dreamer she's basically doing well in Canada, and is even giving some type of compliment regarding her husband, as in the sense of "he's a good provider" type of comment, and even says something like [speaking of which, she needs to return] and heads [out to where her car is parked]— so the dreamer follows her to see her car, and it looks like a light tan-colored (and here's where a word or term or two gets meshed together) "Toronto" (or "Torino" type vehicle, the dreamer exclaiming "A Thunderbird!" thinking it to be a 1970s or earlier model, then for a moment, it appears to be a Porsche, then she clarifies it as a "Corvette" and sure enough, the car can now be seen *as* a type of Corvette (and believe it or not, that specific reference goes back to her first years as a teen driver in Pulaski.)

Now here's where things get *really* unusual: She's seen sitting *upon* the vehicle (NOT *in* it, but *upon* it, on the [driver's] left side, seemingly as if on the back edge of the convertible's "trunk" space, as if with her feet in the driver's seat.)

Even more unusual, she appears rather sad, dejected, sorrowful, as if there's something wrong about her car that needs fixed in some manner.

Even *more* unusual, she appears to be wearing *only* her birthday suit. The dreamer couldn't help but notice that she also appears *shaved* yet with *clearly* visible stubble (maybe 2 or 3, maybe 4 days ago?) and moves up beside her (on her right) and places his left arm around her to console her, and *that* is where the dream ends / I awaken. Clarity from 8+ to 8- to nearly non-memorable to 7-symbolic, although perhaps closer to 11 (astral.)

At any rate, there it is. That's one of 'em from last night. Will try to post any others if they come to mind.

Re: 2023/12/17: (P.S.)

<ca2f104e-345f-4a38-a7cc-465e92d75f33n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2465&group=alt.dreams#2465

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 11:34:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 2023/12/17: (P.S.)
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 19:34 UTC

P.S.: within the past week (likely within the past 3 nights— the passage of time can get rather muddled with my peculiar type of "dain bramage") there was a dream segment that was amidst about 3 or 4 dreams (that have since evaporated) that "came back to mind" earlier today:

The dreamer was in a scene *without light*, much as if someone had closed their eyes and bowed their head to walk forwards into the wind... *at night*.... there's the sense of knowing where one is going, yet one's eyes are shut.

At any rate, the dreamer was doing just that, walking into a *full,* strong wind, the kind that is strong, yet just weak enough for one to walk forward *in* it. This lasted for a *good* two seconds in dream-time. Even though there was no "light" to speak of, it was around a clarity 10- (due to the absence of light, and any surrounding context.)

P.P.S.: As to the dream from last night, where the female figure was seen sitting naked on a car (the rear deck portion of a Corvette) — seeing as how it was an undeniable "crotch shot," the person was undeniably female (as the Greeks would say, "ἁμαρτία, hamartia," missing the mark, noun, feminine.)

The reason this is relevant (in dream analysis) is because *decades* ago, possibly within a decade (or less) of her being married (I *think* this was likely *after* Beth had divorced me, which would *likely* be around 1987 through around 1990) wherein I (in my past) had a dream of seeing Gina (at a distance of about 10' to 5 yards) facing the dreamer's perspective, where she was also wearing *only* her birthday suit, but (to put this delicately) she was "sinless," *without* "ἁμαρτία.." When the dreamer *saw* that, the dreamer said to her, recognizing the condition, that "I still love you."

What this really gets to, in contrast, as when that dream from early in her marriage showed her to be clearly NOT "ἁμαρτία," in the dream from last night / this morning, she clearly *was* "ἁμαρτία."

This is in keeping with the "selfie" that showed her looking "attractive" to the camera, as if saying to the world, "I'm available," in essence, "ἁμαρτία."