You cannot have a science without measurement. -- R. W. Hamming

interests / alt.dreams / 2023/12/02 Saturday: somewhat-controlled visit to Canada! (subtitle: "GENESIS!")

SubjectAuthor
* 2023/12/02 Saturday: somewhat-controlled visit to Canada! (subtitle: "GENESIS!")Richard Silk
`- 2023/12/02 Saturday: somewhat-controlled visit to Canada!Richard Silk

1
2023/12/02 Saturday: somewhat-controlled visit to Canada! (subtitle: "GENESIS!")

<38a4af6d-ce82-48f6-8c37-0506d7c11ee9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2445&group=alt.dreams#2445

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 09:34:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2023/12/02 Saturday: somewhat-controlled visit to Canada! (subtitle: "GENESIS!")
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 17:34 UTC

So today is Saturday morning, 2023/12/02, and yesterday Mom had a "real life" issue involving a painful gut, that *finally* worked its way through (thanks to Miralax, a generic stool softener pill, and a magnesium pill, warm apple cider, etc.) so this morning she's still in bed, and at nearly age 94, she *may* be close to (if not already at) what they call "palliative care.." (Here's hoping she gets up today and moves around on her own to some extent.)

Well, last night / this morning, I had an astral journey / dream event that was (in my opinion) relatively goal-oriented *and* (symbolically) successful:

It started with the dreamer (basically, my own sense of mental awareness at this point) becoming aware of a type of water surface (a still river) pond (or possibly a road: there's like two versions of this, and it's almost as if perhaps one might be from a male perspective and another female, or possibly one present heading to future, the other being a future-future heading to that same future, and both meeting at a *point* in the future-present-past.

Hopefully, this will make sense as this unfolds in text:

For starters, the dreamer becomes aware of being on an empty road, similar to a country road, with clear fields on both sides. At first, there's a sense of moving backwards, as if driving in reverse yet eyes kept forward. Rather than panic, the dreamer is just "enjoying the ride" and from there on, the dreamer is moving *forwards,* gaining speed very similar to how an airplane (or jet) takes off from a runway (but the view was unobstructed, as if in a convertible vehicle, and no windshield *nor wind* was noticed.

As the dreamer begins to enjoy the forward motion as well, "lucidity" ("clarity") begins to enter the dreamer's mind, and *I'm* thinking something like "time to fly" or "out of body" or some such "take off / let's go!" type feeling. Basically: "fly" :-)

And sure enough, the dreamer is instantly airborne / skyward, with a mental focus on something like [let's try to keep this focused on Gina this time] and achieves something like a radar-map view (like what you see on national news shows where they show the national weather patterns) and (having been training myself IRL to keep an eye on the weather in Mississauga/Toronto area, Ontario, Canada) I'm "focusing in on" that area where Buffalo, NY (USA) lines up with St. Catharine's, Toronto (CAN) then across the <left pointing finger< of Lake Ontario (nearly like a circumcision line) to Toronto (Mississauga is a "suburb" of Toronto, similar to how "all of Metro" is under the auspices of "Nashville.")
(Toronto Pop: 2021: 2,794,356 / Greater Toronto: 6,712,341, the "Golden Horseshoe" surrounding the western end of Lake Ontario: 9,765,188.
Mississaugua, a subset of those numbers: 2023 (estimated): 733,174-797,070. Clearly, the coming Apocalypse (thank you Joe Biden) is likely to skew numbers too high that end up much lower, as people flee to the countrysides.
Nashville: 2020: 689,248, currently, 658,525. See what I mean? The darkness of overpopulation leads to death, which gets "farmed out" by life flowing out of darkness to elsewhere in the world, just like the Children of Israel were led out of Egypt into the Promised Land. But I digress....

So while the dreamer ("I") am "up there" (astral view over the western horseshoe end of Lake Ontario) there is, *for a moment,* a circular compass ring (like a visual "O" icon that may appear when viewing a map online) with compass directions on it, such as "N" (at the top) / "S" (at the bottom) and "W" (to the left) and "E" (to the right.) However, it's only there for a fraction of a thought, as "I" (the dreamer) thought something like, "I don't need a compass: All I need is Gina—" and sure enough, the dreamer *descended* almost *instantly* to a point about where Gina would be located amongst those (~0.7 to 6.7 million) people.
(FYI: Murfreesboro, TN (USA): 2023: 166,218, currently growing at a rate of 2.72% annually and its population has increased by 8.4% since the most recent census, which recorded a population of 153,342 in 2020.

The moment "I" (the dreamer / astral body) thought of "Gina" and started descending right through the center of that compass ring, there appeared a (somewhat large) coppery, Abe Lincoln penny (1 U.S. "cent") although it appeared as if larger than a nickle yet smaller than a quarter, and of a lighter substance, curiously enough.

The dreamer picked it up, at which that particular phase of this dream adventure ends, and another occurs, which appears directly related:

Remember how the description at the start mentioned a road contrasted with a still river? So there's this type of "overlay" of the dream scene wherein the dreamer is flowing forwards over a stretch of still, calm water, practically a "ribbon" of water, perhaps the width of a road, yet seemingly with buoy markers along both banks, rather than in the center, which is perfectly clear / unobstructed. (There's a similarity between the spacing of the buoy markers and an image I was studying last night on the web regarding the construction of the Hebrew tabernacle in the desert: check out the lower of the two images in this link:
https://www.quora.com/I-keep-seeing-11-after-the-hour-on-the-clock-What-does-it-mean-biblically/answer/Diana-Montgomery-19?comment_id=376589008&comment_type=2
—but to continue....)

At this point, the dreamer was contemplating the "take off" experience from the first part of this journal entry, and when trying to "take off" / fly up, simply entered total blackness (a void?) and that portion of the dream ended, and I awoke into the early hours of the morning. While I cannot recall the exact time, it *seemed* like just as the darkness of night was beginning to lighten, just barely. Overall clarity: astral! (Lucid, for the most part.)

Some other dream later involved the dreamer checking out a possible work/job location, and wanting to inform the interviewer that, as a job qualification of sorts, the dreamer lived *just beside* the work site. It was like, [out the door of the home, across the parking lot, into the job site.]

There appeared to be a type of "boss lady" there, with light-to-medium (caramel-colored!) hair, who was less-than-impressed at that information as qualifying for a "job qualification," but the dream pretty much ended prior to anything being resolved further. Clarity 8+.

If I can recall what that other dream was about, I'll try to get it posted onto this one.

Re: 2023/12/02 Saturday: somewhat-controlled visit to Canada! (subtitle: "GENESIS!")

<131f1ba1-4ce8-4ec6-ad82-565ac6c41d17n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2446&group=alt.dreams#2446

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 17:15:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 2023/12/02 Saturday: somewhat-controlled visit to Canada!
(subtitle: "GENESIS!")
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 01:15 UTC

On Saturday, December 2, 2023 at 11:34:40 AM UTC-6, Richard Silk wrote:
> So today is Saturday morning, 2023/12/02, <snip>

> If I can recall what that other dream was about, I'll try to get it posted onto this one.

I dreamt that I ("the dreamer") was singing "The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Music" (and singing it rather clearly, rather well, *except* that I felt a bit weak on a word or two...) and Gina (an older version of her than from back in college in the early '80s) came out of a room and said *something* to the effect of "You had me with 'The Sound of Music'...." (clarity 9+)