To be great is to be misunderstood. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

interests / soc.culture.china / Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?

SubjectAuthor
* Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?frodo sam0
+* Re: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?kolomasky
|`- Re: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?Byker
`* Re: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?wakal...@yahoo.com.sg
 `* Re: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?frodo sam0
  `- Re: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?gerard jud

1
Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?

<1ed7e491-c731-4530-92ce-4f7d10b0f61an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2443&group=soc.culture.china#2443

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 00:50:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?
From: frodos...@gmail.com (frodo sam0)
 by: frodo sam0 - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 07:50 UTC

In 1947, Jammu-Kashmir(J-K) joined the Union of India after the Union agreed to grant it special autonomy. On Aug 2019, the Indian government under Narendra Modi first moved in the Indian Army and then removed the autonomy of J-K to make it a state of the Indian federation. Protests by the Kashmiris were brutally suppressed by the Indian Army. When the protests stopped, the Indian government then claimed that the people of J-K had peacefully accepted the annexation. J-K ex-Chief Minister, Farooq Abdullah, once a strong supporter of India, went on TV to vehemently voice protest against the move. He expressed the true feelings of the Kashmiris against the Indians. He put it in no uncertain terms that Kashmiris prefer Chinese rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZezzM7sz7ds

Needless to say, the Indians turned him into a political pariah. He and many Kashmiri politicians were arrested and detained. While he was released after 7-months, others remained in prison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uueWYdk2FmE

Upon his release, his stand against the Indians did not waver. He is wishing for China's help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tTev1Epo84

Here is a clear-cut case of Indian aggression and expansionism. This is not the first time. In 1975, India committed a similar dirty trick against Sikkim. It will not be the last. There are more neighbors to for India to swallow up. The hypocrisy of the US-led West is exposed for the world to behold. While it readily accuses China of all sorts of crimes in Xinjiang and expansionism in the South China Sea, it is selectively blind to all the evils its ally, India, is committing in J-K.

India’s strategic partnership with the US has emboldened it to become an expansionist. Being a member of the QUAD makes India believes its power now stretches from the Indian Ocean, through South-east Asia, to the Pacific Ocean. It now considers itself a world power side-by-side with the US.

With Americans encouragement and support, India’s territorial ambition knows no bound. China will be its ultimate prize. China should therefore consider every possible way that it can to help Jammu-Kashmir. And stop Indian expansionism.

Re: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?

<s9atg3$9i0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2445&group=soc.culture.china#2445

From: toi...@tr.com (kolomasky)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 23:46:12 +0800
 by: kolomasky - Thu, 3 Jun 2021 15:46 UTC

On 3/6/2021 3:50 pm, frodo sam0 wrote:

> In 1947, Jammu-Kashmir(J-K) joined the Union of India after the Union agreed to grant it special autonomy. On Aug 2019, the Indian government under Narendra Modi first moved in the Indian Army and then removed the autonomy of J-K to make it a state of the Indian federation. Protests by the Kashmiris were brutally suppressed by the Indian Army. When the protests stopped, the Indian government then claimed that the people of J-K had peacefully accepted the annexation. J-K ex-Chief Minister, Farooq Abdullah, once a strong supporter of India, went on TV to vehemently voice protest against the move. He expressed the true feelings of the Kashmiris against the Indians. He put it in no uncertain terms that Kashmiris prefer Chinese rule.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZezzM7sz7ds
>
> Needless to say, the Indians turned him into a political pariah. He and many Kashmiri politicians were arrested and detained. While he was released after 7-months, others remained in prison.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uueWYdk2FmE
>
> Upon his release, his stand against the Indians did not waver. He is wishing for China's help.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tTev1Epo84
>
> Here is a clear-cut case of Indian aggression and expansionism. This is not the first time. In 1975, India committed a similar dirty trick against Sikkim. It will not be the last. There are more neighbors to for India to swallow up. The hypocrisy of the US-led West is exposed for the world to behold. While it readily accuses China of all sorts of crimes in Xinjiang and expansionism in the South China Sea, it is selectively blind to all the evils its ally, India, is committing in J-K.
>
> India’s strategic partnership with the US has emboldened it to become an expansionist. Being a member of the QUAD makes India believes its power now stretches from the Indian Ocean, through South-east Asia, to the Pacific Ocean. It now considers itself a world power side-by-side with the US.
>
> With Americans encouragement and support, India’s territorial ambition knows no bound. China will be its ultimate prize. China should therefore consider every possible way that it can to help Jammu-Kashmir. And stop Indian expansionism.

Kashmiris has not choice but to look to a superpower to help them.
Russia and China can help them. The rest in the world is just helpless.

Re: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?

<Hb-dnS2W1aPnjFj9nZ2dnUU7-e_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2659&group=soc.culture.china#2659

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.india,talk.politics.misc
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:56:41 -0500
 by: Byker - Sat, 12 Jun 2021 19:56 UTC

"kolomasky" wrote in message news:s9atg3$9i0$1@dont-email.me...

> Kashmiris has not choice but to look to a superpower to help them. Russia
> and China can help them. The rest in the world is just helpless.

India sure as hell isn't...

Re: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?

<7d03503b-7c8a-4a2f-9cdb-0d4a39e206c2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2670&group=soc.culture.china#2670

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 22:24:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 05:24 UTC

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 3:50:58 PM UTC+8, frodo sam0 wrote:
> In 1947, Jammu-Kashmir(J-K) joined the Union of India after the Union agreed to grant it special autonomy. On Aug 2019, the Indian government under Narendra Modi first moved in the Indian Army and then removed the autonomy of J-K to make it a state of the Indian federation. Protests by the Kashmiris were brutally suppressed by the Indian Army. When the protests stopped, the Indian government then claimed that the people of J-K had peacefully accepted the annexation. J-K ex-Chief Minister, Farooq Abdullah, once a strong supporter of India, went on TV to vehemently voice protest against the move. He expressed the true feelings of the Kashmiris against the Indians. He put it in no uncertain terms that Kashmiris prefer Chinese rule.
---------

Actually, in 1947, the Kashmiris didn't decide whether to join India or Pakistan. When Muslim rebels were closing in on the non-Muslim J-K ruler, he ran off to India, and offered that J-K join India. The question remains whether, having ran off (or in effect deposed), he could offer J-K to India.

Modi is a Hindu nationalist extremist. He is conducting ethnic cleansing of J-K in slow motion. His new regulations make all non-Hindus non-citizens with the proviso that they may apply to be citizens. Of course, when they apply, Muslims will not be granted citizenship in J-K, their home.

Wakalukong

--------

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZezzM7sz7ds
>
> Needless to say, the Indians turned him into a political pariah. He and many Kashmiri politicians were arrested and detained. While he was released after 7-months, others remained in prison.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uueWYdk2FmE
>
> Upon his release, his stand against the Indians did not waver. He is wishing for China's help.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tTev1Epo84
>
> Here is a clear-cut case of Indian aggression and expansionism. This is not the first time. In 1975, India committed a similar dirty trick against Sikkim. It will not be the last. There are more neighbors to for India to swallow up. The hypocrisy of the US-led West is exposed for the world to behold. While it readily accuses China of all sorts of crimes in Xinjiang and expansionism in the South China Sea, it is selectively blind to all the evils its ally, India, is committing in J-K.
>
> India’s strategic partnership with the US has emboldened it to become an expansionist. Being a member of the QUAD makes India believes its power now stretches from the Indian Ocean, through South-east Asia, to the Pacific Ocean. It now considers itself a world power side-by-side with the US.
>
> With Americans encouragement and support, India’s territorial ambition knows no bound. China will be its ultimate prize. China should therefore consider every possible way that it can to help Jammu-Kashmir. And stop Indian expansionism.

Re: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?

<ed3fdaa5-4e80-4acb-a93f-55ed20db80aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3110&group=soc.culture.china#3110

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 07:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: frodos...@gmail.com (frodo sam0)
 by: frodo sam0 - Sun, 4 Jul 2021 14:09 UTC

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 5:24:44 AM UTC, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > India’s strategic partnership with the US has emboldened it to become an expansionist. Being a member of the QUAD makes India believes its power now stretches from the Indian Ocean, through South-east Asia, to the Pacific Ocean. It now considers itself a world power side-by-side with the US.
> >
> > With Americans encouragement and support, India’s territorial ambition knows no bound. China will be its ultimate prize. China should therefore consider every possible way that it can to help Jammu-Kashmir. And stop Indian expansionism.

India wants to decide matters through an election. Similar dirty trick played on Sikkim. Election was conducted under the guns of the Indian Army. Indian soldiers would threaten Sikkimese who would not vote for Union with India.

What J&K needs is FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE!

Re: Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?

<8cb5d633-6ad9-425e-846c-4b7bc945a927n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8475&group=soc.culture.china#8475

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 01:24:13 -0800 (PST)
From: gerard...@gmail.com (gerard jud)
 by: gerard jud - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 09:24 UTC

On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 2:09:34 PM UTC, frodo sam0 wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > India’s strategic partnership with the US has emboldened it to become an expansionist. Being a member of the QUAD makes India believes its power now stretches from the Indian Ocean, through South-east Asia, to the Pacific Ocean. It now considers itself a world power side-by-side with the US.
> > >
> > > With Americans encouragement and support, India’s territorial ambition knows no bound. China will be its ultimate prize. China should therefore consider every possible way that it can to help Jammu-Kashmir. And stop Indian expansionism.
> India wants to decide matters through an election. Similar dirty trick played on Sikkim. Election was conducted under the guns of the Indian Army. Indian soldiers would threaten Sikkimese who would not vote for Union with India.
>
> What J&K needs is FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE!

Learn how people in Kashmir are suffering under Indian oppression.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD78A47fsLE

While the West keeps playing up minor issues in Xinjiang, using them to demonise China, it is not letting the world knows about worse things that are happening in Kashmir. This is because it needs India to counterbalance China. All the West concern about Xinjiang are mere geopolitical bullshit.

The UN Human Rights chief is going to visit Xinjiang. While there, she should make a trip to Kashmir which is just across the border from Xinjiang. While there, she should let the world knows the truth about what's happening to the people in Kashmir. She should compare the lives of the Muslims in Xinjiang to those in Kashmir. This is not going to happen. Under the current US-led rules-based World Order, there's a set of rules for the US and its allies and another for those considered their enemies.

interests / soc.culture.china / Who will help the Kashmiris from Indian tyranny?