A bird in the hand makes it awfully hard to blow your nose.

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Looters of color caught on camera from drone in New Orleans

SubjectAuthor
* Looters of color caught on camera from drone in New OrleansDuque
+* Re: Looters of color caught on camera from drone in New OrleansMighty Wannabe
|+- Re: Looters of color caught on camera from drone in New Orleansrbowman
|`- Re: Looters of color caught on camera from drone in New OrleansNEMO
`* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills
  +- Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE%
  `* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills
   `* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills
    +* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills
    |+* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANSMighty Wannabe
    ||+* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills
    |||+* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANSMighty Wannabe
    |||`* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANSrbowman
    ||| `- Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills
    ||+* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
    |||+* Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills
    |||`- Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills
    ||`- Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills
    |`* Re: KILL this SECRET SOCIETY PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills and SAVE Amrikkkan FREEDOMS aKWills
    | +* Re: KILL this SECRET SOCIETY PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills and SAVE Amrikkkan FREEDOMS aKWills
    | |+- Re: KILL this SECRET SOCIETY PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills and SAVE Amrikkkan FREEDOMS aKWills
    | |`- Re: KILL this SECRET SOCIETY PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills and SAVE Amrikkkan FREEDOMS aKWills
    | `- Re: KILL this SECRET SOCIETY PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills and SAVE Amrikkkan FREEDOMS aKWills
    +- Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills
    `- Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLEKWills

Pages:12
Looters of color caught on camera from drone in New Orleans

<sgmlde$io1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2414&group=alt.law-enforcement#2414

From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Subject: Looters of color caught on camera from drone in New Orleans
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 19:35:42 -0600
 by: Duque - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 01:35 UTC

As Democrats say, never let a crisis go to waste.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9940331/New-Orleans-hit-LOOTING-wake-Hurricane-Ida-including-ATM-thieves-caught-DRONE.html#v-4315138625473955967

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9940331/New-Orleans-hit-LOOTING-wake-Hurricane-Ida-including-ATM-thieves-caught-DRONE.html#v-4806256240109833874
--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Bill Gates delivered more viruses to the world than ALL of the Chinese
pandemics combined!

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Looters of color caught on camera from drone in New Orleans

<xvBXI.5608$QHsf.223@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2415&group=alt.law-enforcement#2415

Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:24:29 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 02:24 UTC

Duque wrote on 8/31/2021 9:35 PM:
> As Democrats say, never let a crisis go to waste.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9940331/New-Orleans-hit-LOOTING-wake-Hurricane-Ida-including-ATM-thieves-caught-DRONE.html#v-4315138625473955967
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9940331/New-Orleans-hit-LOOTING-wake-Hurricane-Ida-including-ATM-thieves-caught-DRONE.html#v-4806256240109833874

Louisiana is a red state. I see Trumpers helping themselves with beer
and cash.

Re: Looters of color caught on camera from drone in New Orleans

<ip8825FapmaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2416&group=alt.law-enforcement#2416

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 20:49:37 -0600
 by: rbowman - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 02:49 UTC

On 08/31/2021 08:24 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Duque wrote on 8/31/2021 9:35 PM:
>> As Democrats say, never let a crisis go to waste.
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9940331/New-Orleans-hit-LOOTING-wake-Hurricane-Ida-including-ATM-thieves-caught-DRONE.html#v-4315138625473955967
>>

>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9940331/New-Orleans-hit-LOOTING-wake-Hurricane-Ida-including-ATM-thieves-caught-DRONE.html#v-4806256240109833874
>>

> Louisiana is a red state. I see Trumpers helping themselves with beer
> and cash.

Everybody knows Trumpers are of an orange hue to match their leader. The
closest that crowd ever got to orange was the prison issued jumpsuit.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<kRDXI.28396$lC6.8690@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2417&group=alt.law-enforcement#2417

Subject: Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS
RESPECTABLE
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:04:12 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 05:04 UTC

On 8/31/2021 6:35 PM, Duque wrote:
> As Democrats say, never let a crisis go to waste.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9940331/New-Orleans-hit-LOOTING-wake-Hurricane-Ida-including-ATM-thieves-caught-DRONE.html#v-4315138625473955967
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9940331/New-Orleans-hit-LOOTING-wake-Hurricane-Ida-including-ATM-thieves-caught-DRONE.html#v-4806256240109833874

SHUT THE FUCK UP you cocksucking, confused gender, sadistic, perverted,
racist, genocidal, animal raping, THIEVING WHITE MOTHERFUCKER.

FIRST PAY the REPARATIONS to ALL Non-Whites from whom YOU EVIL WHITE
CHRISTIAN MOTHERUFCKING FILTHY RACE "STOLE COUNTRIES, CONTINENTS and
WEALTH" for CENTURIES but NEVER PAID for a single crime.

FIRST PAY for the GENOCIDAL CRIMES YOU fucking EVIL WHITE motherfuckers
COMMITTED against Non-Whites for CENTURIES.

You WHITES should be and must be KILLED just for being WHITE, that's how
EVIL YOU WHITE FILTH are.

You WHITE FILTH don't have EVEN an IOTA of RESPECTABLE character trait.

WHO THE FUCK are YOU EVIL THIEVING GENOCIDAL WHITE CHRISTIAN RACE to set
rules and standards for the human species.

The ENTIRE EVIL WHITE RACE should be and must be COMPLETELY ELIMINATED
to make humans RESPECTABLE in the UNIVERSE.

ROOT OF "EVERY FUCKING PROBLEM" in this World is the "EVIL BARBARIC
GENOCIDAL WHITE RACE".
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/iJIeNnibS28/m/-Iuec-JXAwAJ

NOT ONE WHITE WILL COME FORWARD TO FIGHT AN OPPONENT with "SAME/EQUAL
WEAPONS"
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/sS3mnRGS1gw/m/2XabV6HHAgAJ

EVERY SILLY LITTLE THING is "HORRIFYING" for COWARD EMOTIONAL GOSSIPING
WHITE RACE
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/wdg8O7IUHYE/m/wQwLwCNoAwAJ

Another example of DISGUSTING DUMB WHITE FILTH "GOSSIPING" while CIA NSA
FBI Psychopaths CHIP their LOW IQ brains
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mVe3PLwE5TA/m/dXcwbK76BgAJ

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<faguig1fu04ebjhfi0n60o6r0750bcqff1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2418&group=alt.law-enforcement#2418

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Subject: Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 02:01:05 -0700
 by: KWills - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 09:01 UTC

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:04:12 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>You WHITES should be and must be KILLED just for being WHITE, that's how
>EVIL YOU WHITE FILTH are.

Racists much?

--
KWills
counselor.

Re: Looters of color caught on camera from drone in New Orleans

<0luuigp4tsljgrg0o6dco8tci20l4bdbde@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2419&group=alt.law-enforcement#2419

From: fsturlo...@gmail.com (NEMO)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 14:06:12 +0100
 by: NEMO - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 13:06 UTC

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:24:29 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
<👩ðŸ?½â€?⚕ï¸?👨â€?⚕ï¸?👮👨ðŸ?¿â€?🚒👷@ðŸ?».ðŸ??🎖ï¸?>
wrote:

>Duque wrote on 8/31/2021 9:35 PM:
>> As Democrats say, never let a crisis go to waste.
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9940331/New-Orleans-hit-LOOTING-wake-Hurricane-Ida-including-ATM-thieves-caught-DRONE.html#v-4315138625473955967
>>

>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9940331/New-Orleans-hit-LOOTING-wake-Hurricane-Ida-including-ATM-thieves-caught-DRONE.html#v-4806256240109833874
>>

>Louisiana is a red state. I see Trumpers helping themselves with beer
>and cash.

There are only a handful of Trumpers of colour (i.e. nigras) in the
whole country!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<kb1vigd1vsdcdi2fbsah4ic78qoe3f27j4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2420&group=alt.law-enforcement#2420

From: perc...@gmail.con (%)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 14:52:11 +0100
 by: % - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 13:52 UTC

On Wed, 01 Sep 2021 02:01:05 -0700, KWills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:04:12 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
><FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>You WHITES should be and must be KILLED just for being WHITE, that's how
>>EVIL YOU WHITE FILTH are.
>
> Racists much?

jew much?

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<9741jgpp1lleu9mouft5fmseppj8g86nvc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2422&group=alt.law-enforcement#2422

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 01:53:36 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 08:53 UTC

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 06:02:04 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 9/1/2021 2:01 AM, KWills wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 22:04:12 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> You WHITES should be and must be KILLED just for being WHITE, that's how
>>> EVIL YOU WHITE FILTH are.
>>
>> Racists much?
>

>It is NOT RACISM, you Psychopathic motherfucker.

Yes it is. Why LIE about this? What do you believe you gain from
your lying? I really do want to know.

>It is called ACCOUNTABILITY for the CRIME you WHITES COMMITTED for
>CENTURIES on Non-Whites but NEVER PAID for a SINGLE CRIME.

What crimes have the white people alive today committed to
justify death? Be specific, and include valid, credible, verifiable
evidence. Your paranoid delusions, while interesting, will NOT be
accepted.

[snip the remainder of your paranoia]

--
KWills
counselor.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<l4o3jgp25bh8ln8dedv6a2tisogst88o7r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2423&group=alt.law-enforcement#2423

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 01:45:42 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 08:45 UTC

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 02:40:30 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 9/2/2021 1:53 AM, KWills wrote:
>> On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 06:02:04 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> It is NOT RACISM, you Psychopathic motherfucker.
>>
>> Yes it is. Why LIE about this? What do you believe you gain from
>> your lying? I really do want to know.
>>
>>> It is called ACCOUNTABILITY for the CRIME you WHITES COMMITTED for
>>> CENTURIES on Non-Whites but NEVER PAID for a SINGLE CRIME.
>>
>> What crimes have the white people alive today committed to
>> justify death? Be specific, and include valid, credible, verifiable
>> evidence. Your paranoid delusions, while interesting, will NOT be
>> accepted.
>>
>> [snip the remainder of your paranoia]
>

>It is NOT RACISM, you Psychopathic motherfucker.

Yes it is. Why LIE about this? What do you hope to gain from
lying about this? Again, I really do want to know.

>It is called ACCOUNTABILITY for the CRIME you EVIL "PATHOLOGICALLY
>LYING" CUNNING DECEPTIVE GENOCIDAL RACIST BARBARIC SADISTIC PERVERTED,
>ANIMAL RAPING FILTHY WHITES COMMITTED for CENTURIES on Non-Whites but
>NEVER PAID for a SINGLE CRIME.

What crimes have the white people alive today committed to
justify death? Be specific, and include valid, credible, verifiable
evidence. Your paranoid delusions, while interesting, will NOT be
accepted.
[snip the remainder of your paranoia]

--
KWills
counselor.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<lel4jgh5t0vd308b1n1vqcu8q25khqqqo0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2424&group=alt.law-enforcement#2424

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 18:06:02 +0100
 by: KWills - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 17:06 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 05:24:25 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> [...]

>Amrikkkan FREEDOMS.
>

>It is NOT RACISM, you Psychopathic motherfucker.
>

>It is called ACCOUNTABILITY for the CRIME you EVIL "PATHOLOGICALLY
>LYING" CUNNING DECEPTIVE GENOCIDAL RACIST BARBARIC SADISTIC PERVERTED,
>ANIMAL RAPING FILTHY WHITES COMMITTED for CENTURIES on Non-Whites but
>NEVER PAID for a SINGLE CRIME.
>

>PURGE the EVIL WHITE RACE from this beautiful planet and MAKE human
>species RESPECTABLE in the universe.
>

>MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for
>SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for 50 years
>https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rATE8TaLIcg/m/B77TudfbAQAJ
>

>NOT ONE WHITE WILL COME FORWARD TO FIGHT AN OPPONENT with "SAME/EQUAL
>WEAPONS"
>https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/sS3mnRGS1gw/m/2XabV6HHAgAJ
>

>Western Whites DON'T HAVE even an IOTA OF RESPECTABLE CHARACTER TRAIT.
>
>The Good Whites
>
>-have NO BALLS to fight the EVIL WHITES
>-Believes the EVIL WHITE PSYCHOPATHS over Victims
>-are EASILY DECEIVED by the EVIL WHITES
>-Believe in their delusional heads that their countries are DEMOCRACIES
>-Enables the EVIL WHITES to commit genocides
>-Believe their countries are civilized angels and everybody else is EVIL
>-Contribute NOTHING to make human species respectable
>-Indirectly Supports the EVIL WHITES committing genocides
>

>ROOT OF "EVERY FUCKING PROBLEM" in this World is the "EVIL BARBARIC
>GENOCIDAL WHITE RACE".
>https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/iJIeNnibS28/m/-Iuec-JXAwAJ
>

>HOW CIA MI6 MI5 PSYCHOPATHS TORTURED SCIENTIST Dr. Katherine Horton for
>the last 10 years
>https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/sBqjArXw_g4/m/fJcPm0MmCgAJ
>

>Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Remote Neural Monitoring of Targeted
>Individuals
>https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/
>

>Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gang Stalking,
>Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy Weapons
>https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/
>

>Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
>Targeted Individual Program
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc
>

>MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
>ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk&t=875s
>

>SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #1
>from Gangstalkerwars.com
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDBS2HE-70
>

>SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #2
>from Gangstalkerwars.com
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9QodNdmco
>

>Scientist Dr. Paul Batcho said EVIL US GOVT is also using CELL TOWERS to
>MANIPULATE and CONTROL human minds.
>
>CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN

Hey, I'm a non-white jew...I'm WITH you, asshole!
--
KWills
counselor.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<dhl4jg1vsnss43a0r9p1hcln3jgkgj3o5k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2425&group=alt.law-enforcement#2425

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 18:06:58 +0100

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 15:53:20 -0000 (UTC), Xavier <asd@vbn.mx> wrote:

>KWills wrote:
>
>> What crimes have the white people alive today committed to
>> justify death? Be specific, and include valid, credible, verifiable
>> evidence. Your paranoid delusions, while interesting, will NOT be
>> accepted.
>
>It has nothing to do with your New World Order, NWO, but the ancient
>human sacrifices, to please the gods, when the ruling public_servants
>were expecting drought, famine, locusts, plagues, wars etc.
>
>that's exactly what these capitalist covid-19 highly lethal injections,
>illegally categorized as "vaccines", are. Murdering humans and children
>for the sake of "climate change" and "overpopulation".
>
>It's 100% the same thing. Read your Bible, before making a fool of
>yourself. But you rather are a khazar from what I can tell.

No, I'm a jew not a khazar.
--
KWills
counselor.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<WntYI.192$yIVd.176@fx01.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2426&group=alt.law-enforcement#2426

RESPECTABLE
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 13:59:17 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 17:59 UTC

KWills wrote on 9/3/2021 1:06 PM:
> [...]
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc
>>

>> MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
>> ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk&t=875s
>>

>> SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #1
> >from Gangstalkerwars.com
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDBS2HE-70
>>

>> SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #2
> >from Gangstalkerwars.com
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9QodNdmco
>>

>> Scientist Dr. Paul Batcho said EVIL US GOVT is also using CELL TOWERS to
>> MANIPULATE and CONTROL human minds.
>>
>> CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN
>> BRAINS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mLxKZPIZw9E/m/jeggrqQIBAAJ
> Hey, I'm a non-white jew...I'm WITH you, asshole!

Hasidic Jews and Orthodox Jews are very distinctly dressed. Are they
white or non-white?

When you said you're a non-white Jew, do you mean your race or your
faith? I ask that question because some Jews say they are Jewish in race
but not Jewish in faith.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<b7s4jghsvqq2s0hdrjedp8lar84iml3huu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2427&group=alt.law-enforcement#2427

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 20:02:42 +0100
 by: KWills - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 19:02 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 13:59:17 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
<👩ðŸ?½â€?⚕ï¸?👨â€?⚕ï¸?👮👨ðŸ?¿â€?🚒👷@ðŸ?».ðŸ??🎖ï¸?>
wrote:

> [...]
>>>

>>> MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
>>> ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk&t=875s
>>>

>>> SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #1
>> >from Gangstalkerwars.com
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDBS2HE-70
>>>

>>> SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #2
>> >from Gangstalkerwars.com
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9QodNdmco
>>>

>>> Scientist Dr. Paul Batcho said EVIL US GOVT is also using CELL TOWERS to
>>> MANIPULATE and CONTROL human minds.
>>>
>>> CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN
>>> BRAINS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mLxKZPIZw9E/m/jeggrqQIBAAJ
>> Hey, I'm a non-white jew...I'm WITH you, asshole!
>>

>Hasidic Jews and Orthodox Jews are very distinctly dressed. Are they

Since they're Asiatic semites, they're non-white.

>When you said you're a non-white Jew, do you mean your race or your
>faith? I ask that question because some Jews say they are Jewish in race
>but not Jewish in faith.

Real jews are ALL jewish in race. 'Converts' are nominally jewish in
faith but they're not real jews. In fact, real jews spit at
'converts'.
--
KWills
counselor.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<JsxYI.12679$Nog.8697@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2428&group=alt.law-enforcement#2428

RESPECTABLE
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 18:37:28 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 22:37 UTC

KWills wrote on 9/3/2021 3:02 PM:
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 13:59:17 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
> <👩ðŸ?½â€?âš•ï¸?👨â€?âš•ï¸?👮👨ðŸ?¿â€?🚒👷@ðŸ?».ðŸ??🎖ï¸?>
> wrote:
>
>> KWills wrote on 9/3/2021 1:06 PM:

>>> Hey, I'm a non-white jew...I'm WITH you, asshole!
>>>
>> Hasidic Jews and Orthodox Jews are very distinctly dressed. Are they
>> white or non-white?
> Since they're Asiatic semites, they're non-white.
>
>> When you said you're a non-white Jew, do you mean your race or your
>> faith? I ask that question because some Jews say they are Jewish in race
>> but not Jewish in faith.
> Real jews are ALL jewish in race. 'Converts' are nominally jewish in
> faith but they're not real jews. In fact, real jews spit at
> 'converts'.

Many of the Hollywood Jews are almost indistinguishable from a
Caucasian. Many of them have light color hair, white skin and blue/green
eyes. Their Jewish gene is so dilute that they are practically white.
Should they still claim to be Jews?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<dlg5jg5sf5srfb4cgpea102plel0700f9s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2429&group=alt.law-enforcement#2429

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 01:52:22 +0100
References: <sgmlde$io1$1@dont-email.me> <kRDXI.28396$lC6.8690@fx41.iad> <faguig1fu04ebjhfi0n60o6r0750bcqff1@4ax.com> <jRKXI.7126$6U3.5073@fx43.iad> <9741jgpp1lleu9mouft5fmseppj8g86nvc@4ax.com> <i_0YI.12110$tA2.6449@fx02.iad> <l4o3jgp25bh8ln8dedv6a2tisogst88o7r@4ax.com> <ZtoYI.37867$jl2.20910@fx34.iad> <lel4jgh5t0vd308b1n1vqcu8q25khqqqo0@4ax.com> <WntYI.192$yIVd.176@fx01.ams1> <b7s4jghsvqq2s0hdrjedp8lar84iml3huu@4ax.com> <JsxYI.12679$Nog.8697@fx11.ams1>
 by: KWills - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 00:52 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 18:37:28 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
<👩ðŸ?½â€?⚕ï¸?👨â€?⚕ï¸?👮👨ðŸ?¿â€?🚒👷@ðŸ?».ðŸ??🎖ï¸?>

<ipg412FqppsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2430&group=alt.law-enforcement#2430

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
RESPECTABLE
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 20:29:50 -0600
 by: rbowman - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 02:29 UTC

On 09/03/2021 04:37 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> KWills wrote on 9/3/2021 3:02 PM:
>> On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 13:59:17 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
>> <👩ðŸ?½â€?âš•ï¸?👨â€?âš•ï¸?👮👨ðŸ?¿â€?🚒👷@ðŸ?».ðŸ??🎖ï¸?>
>> wrote:

>>> Hasidic Jews and Orthodox Jews are very distinctly dressed. Are they
>>> white or non-white?
>> Since they're Asiatic semites, they're non-white.
>>
>>> When you said you're a non-white Jew, do you mean your race or your
>>> faith? I ask that question because some Jews say they are Jewish in race
>>> but not Jewish in faith.
>> Real jews are ALL jewish in race. 'Converts' are nominally jewish in
>> faith but they're not real jews. In fact, real jews spit at
>> 'converts'.
>>

> Many of the Hollywood Jews are almost indistinguishable from a
> Caucasian. Many of them have light color hair, white skin and blue/green
> eyes. Their Jewish gene is so dilute that they are practically white.
> Should they still claim to be Jews?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<ipg448FqppsU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2431&group=alt.law-enforcement#2431

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
RESPECTABLE
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 20:31:33 -0600
 by: rbowman - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 02:31 UTC

On 09/03/2021 01:02 PM, KWills wrote:
> Real jews are ALL jewish in race. 'Converts' are nominally jewish in
> faith but they're not real jews. In fact, real jews spit at
> 'converts'.

To say nothing of Ethiopian Jews...

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<aLCYI.21684$F26.3011@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2432&group=alt.law-enforcement#2432

RESPECTABLE
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
From: FBInCIAn...@yahoo.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 21:38:29 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 04:38 UTC

On 9/3/2021 10:59 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> [...]
>> >from Gangstalkerwars.com
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDBS2HE-70
>>>

>>> SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #2
>> >from Gangstalkerwars.com
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9QodNdmco
>>>

>>> Scientist Dr. Paul Batcho said EVIL US GOVT is also using CELL TOWERS to
>>> MANIPULATE and CONTROL human minds.
>>>
>>> CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN
>>> BRAINS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mLxKZPIZw9E/m/jeggrqQIBAAJ
>>>
>> Hey, I'm a non-white jew...I'm WITH you, asshole!
>>

> Hasidic Jews and Orthodox Jews are very distinctly dressed. Are they
> white or non-white?
>
> When you said you're a non-white Jew, do you mean your race or your
> faith? I ask that question because some Jews say they are Jewish in race

You RESPONDED to a PSYCHOPATH who belongs to the SECRET SHADOW GOVT
which is CHIPPING amrikkkans and worlds public and STEALTHILY TORTURING
them with Mind Control Chips and Directed Energy Weapons.

This Psychopath SECRETLY informed me with its message "I'm WITH you,"
that it is REMOTELY TORTURING ME.

I publicly ISSUED a DEATH THREAT to this PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills but it
DOESN'T want to file a police complaint (which normal people will do),
BECAUSE "his cover will be blown".

Also, he REMOVES my posts and responds with "TYPICAL DECEPTIVE
accusation of me being schizophrenic".

SIMPLE LOGIC to conclude that Kent Wills (it) is AFRAID their cover will
be blown if they file a police complaint against me.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<2jp6jgh9sa6g5cbm9quptcet8vl2tg34bu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2433&group=alt.law-enforcement#2433

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 05:28:44 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 12:28 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 05:24:25 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 9/3/2021 1:45 AM, KWills wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Sep 2021 02:40:30 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> It is NOT RACISM, you Psychopathic motherfucker.
>>>

>> Yes it is. Why LIE about this? What do you hope to gain from
>> lying about this? Again, I really do want to know.
>>
>>> It is called ACCOUNTABILITY for the CRIME you EVIL "PATHOLOGICALLY
>>> LYING" CUNNING DECEPTIVE GENOCIDAL RACIST BARBARIC SADISTIC PERVERTED,
>>> ANIMAL RAPING FILTHY WHITES COMMITTED for CENTURIES on Non-Whites but
>>> NEVER PAID for a SINGLE CRIME.
>>
>> What crimes have the white people alive today committed to
>> justify death? Be specific, and include valid, credible, verifiable
>> evidence. Your paranoid delusions, while interesting, will NOT be
>> accepted.
>>
>> [snip the remainder of your paranoia]
>

>This EVIL PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills (compuelf at gmail.com)

I'm still not Kent.
Why are you so UNABLE to accept reality?

>is ONE OF THE
>SECRET SOCIETY PSYCHOPATHS who has been SECRETLY CHIPPING amrikkkans and
>TORTURING them with Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons.
>

>KILL this EVIL Motherfucker Kent Wills and SAVE HUMAN DIGNITY and
>Amrikkkan FREEDOMS.
>

>It is NOT RACISM, you Psychopathic motherfucker.

Yes, it is. Your constant lying will never alter the truth.

>It is called ACCOUNTABILITY for the CRIME you EVIL "PATHOLOGICALLY
>LYING" CUNNING DECEPTIVE GENOCIDAL RACIST BARBARIC SADISTIC PERVERTED,
>ANIMAL RAPING FILTHY WHITES COMMITTED for CENTURIES on Non-Whites but
>NEVER PAID for a SINGLE CRIME.

What do you claim whites have done to deserve death?

[Snip the remainder of your paranoid lies.]

--
KWills
counselor.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<3lp6jg1r2fv8i4nqsj8tssudr93rvkqt8r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2434&group=alt.law-enforcement#2434

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 05:30:25 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 12:30 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 13:59:17 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
<👩ðŸ?½â€?⚕ï¸?👨â€?⚕ï¸?👮👨ðŸ?¿â€?🚒👷@ðŸ?».ðŸ??🎖ï¸?>
wrote:

[...]

>>> CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN
>>> BRAINS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mLxKZPIZw9E/m/jeggrqQIBAAJ
>> Hey, I'm a non-white jew...I'm WITH you, asshole!
>>

>Hasidic Jews and Orthodox Jews are very distinctly dressed. Are they
>white or non-white?
>
>When you said you're a non-white Jew, do you mean your race or your
>faith? I ask that question because some Jews say they are Jewish in race
>but not Jewish in faith.

I see Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic is still DESPERATE to be me.
It is convinced that because its mom was/is Jewish, it MUST be
Jewish as well. As I have proved, many times, being Jewish is a matter
of religion, not race. Sadly, Razovic really is so intellectually
inferior, it cannot accept the truth of this.

Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic arguing in favour of pedophilia, again:
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1.984965@usenetxs.com>

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<4np6jgprhg6khojqmadv10udu2e5183h6o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2435&group=alt.law-enforcement#2435

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
References: <sgmlde$io1$1@dont-email.me> <kRDXI.28396$lC6.8690@fx41.iad> <faguig1fu04ebjhfi0n60o6r0750bcqff1@4ax.com> <jRKXI.7126$6U3.5073@fx43.iad> <9741jgpp1lleu9mouft5fmseppj8g86nvc@4ax.com> <i_0YI.12110$tA2.6449@fx02.iad> <l4o3jgp25bh8ln8dedv6a2tisogst88o7r@4ax.com> <ZtoYI.37867$jl2.20910@fx34.iad> <lel4jgh5t0vd308b1n1vqcu8q25khqqqo0@4ax.com> <WntYI.192$yIVd.176@fx01.ams1> <aLCYI.21684$F26.3011@fx44.iad>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 05:31:50 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 12:31 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 21:38:29 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

>>> Hey, I'm a non-white jew...I'm WITH you, asshole!
>>
>> Hasidic Jews and Orthodox Jews are very distinctly dressed. Are they
>> white or non-white?
>>
>> When you said you're a non-white Jew, do you mean your race or your
>> faith? I ask that question because some Jews say they are Jewish in race
>> but not Jewish in faith.
>

>You RESPONDED to a PSYCHOPATH

Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic is mentally ill, but there is
nothing to suggest he is a psychopath. But present your valid,
credible, verifiable evidence that he is. If you've been caught in
another example of your mental illness forcing you to lie, you won't
offer the requested evidence.

>ho belongs to the SECRET SHADOW GOVT
>which is CHIPPING amrikkkans and worlds public and STEALTHILY TORTURING
>them with Mind Control Chips and Directed Energy Weapons.

Since there is no shadow government, secret or other, Pedophilic
Dreckserb Razovic can't be a member of it.
Mind control chips do not, at this time, exist.

>This Psychopath SECRETLY informed me with its message "I'm WITH you,"
>that it is REMOTELY TORTURING ME.

Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic thinks he's clever.

>I publicly ISSUED a DEATH THREAT to this PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills but it
>DOESN'T want to file a police complaint (which normal people will do),
>BECAUSE "his cover will be blown".

Does Kent know you've issued such a threat? I've asked this of
you several times in the past. As of the time I write this, you've
ALWAYS run away to hide from the question.

>Also, he REMOVES my posts and responds with "TYPICAL DECEPTIVE
>accusation of me being schizophrenic".

I seriously doubt Kent is even aware you exist. And it's less
likely he will have the ability to remove your posts. A quick check of
Google's archive proves your claim to be the outright lie it is.
I've never seen anyone named Kent claim you are schizophrenic.
Indeed, I've not seen anyone claim you are.
I, and others, have pointed out you are mentally ill. But none of
us are Kent. And none have claimed what mental illness you have. Some,
like me, have accurately pointed out that you're paranoid. And while
paranoia and schizophrenic can both be present, there is nothing I'm
aware of that requires them to be.
Once again your lying is exposed.

>SIMPLE LOGIC to conclude that Kent Wills (it) is AFRAID their cover will
>be blown if they file a police complaint against me.

Kent probably isn't aware you've ever posted.

Re: KILL this SECRET SOCIETY PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills and SAVE Amrikkkan FREEDOMS and HUMAN RIGHTS

<aup6jglbn43e1o1ge4vru7oonmtg13g3rv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2436&group=alt.law-enforcement#2436

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Subject: Re: KILL this SECRET SOCIETY PSYCHOPATH Kent Wills and SAVE Amrikkkan FREEDOMS and HUMAN RIGHTS
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 05:39:44 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 12:39 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 21:41:34 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN
>>> BRAINS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mLxKZPIZw9E/m/jeggrqQIBAAJ
>>
>> Hey, I'm a non-white jew...I'm WITH you, asshole!
>
>Cocksucking white xtain Psychopathic motherfucker,
>
>You will NEVER FIGHT me or for that matter anybody from the front
>BECAUSE you are a COWARD n a PUSSY who REMOVED SHAME from their DNA eons
>ago.
>

>You WHITE FILTH are SO EVIL, you should be KILLED just for being white.

[...]

Razovic isn't white either. As you see above, it openly and
freely admits to being Jewish, so it won't be a Christian.
Once again you freely prove you cannot accept reality.
If you really want to fight the pedophile, you will need to go to
England. It lives off the dole, so it doesn't have money to come to
the U.S.
This is why it only uses free Usenet servers. It doesn't have any
money to spend on proper servers.

--
KWills
counselor.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<jbr6jg1ck8alabkml6lfbc2m2n438gego8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2437&group=alt.law-enforcement#2437

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 14:00:13 +0100
References: <sgmlde$io1$1@dont-email.me> <kRDXI.28396$lC6.8690@fx41.iad> <faguig1fu04ebjhfi0n60o6r0750bcqff1@4ax.com> <jRKXI.7126$6U3.5073@fx43.iad> <9741jgpp1lleu9mouft5fmseppj8g86nvc@4ax.com> <i_0YI.12110$tA2.6449@fx02.iad> <l4o3jgp25bh8ln8dedv6a2tisogst88o7r@4ax.com> <ZtoYI.37867$jl2.20910@fx34.iad> <lel4jgh5t0vd308b1n1vqcu8q25khqqqo0@4ax.com> <WntYI.192$yIVd.176@fx01.ams1> <b7s4jghsvqq2s0hdrjedp8lar84iml3huu@4ax.com> <JsxYI.12679$Nog.8697@fx11.ams1> <ipg412FqppsU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: KWills - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 13:00 UTC

<6fr6jgpj76i5j4tcokn49fskfq91c0i01c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2438&group=alt.law-enforcement#2438

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 14:01:27 +0100
References: <sgmlde$io1$1@dont-email.me> <kRDXI.28396$lC6.8690@fx41.iad> <faguig1fu04ebjhfi0n60o6r0750bcqff1@4ax.com> <jRKXI.7126$6U3.5073@fx43.iad> <9741jgpp1lleu9mouft5fmseppj8g86nvc@4ax.com> <i_0YI.12110$tA2.6449@fx02.iad> <l4o3jgp25bh8ln8dedv6a2tisogst88o7r@4ax.com> <ZtoYI.37867$jl2.20910@fx34.iad> <lel4jgh5t0vd308b1n1vqcu8q25khqqqo0@4ax.com> <WntYI.192$yIVd.176@fx01.ams1> <b7s4jghsvqq2s0hdrjedp8lar84iml3huu@4ax.com> <ipg448FqppsU2@mid.individual.net>
 by: KWills - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 13:01 UTC

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 20:31:33 -0600, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:

>On 09/03/2021 01:02 PM, KWills wrote:
>> Real jews are ALL jewish in race. 'Converts' are nominally jewish in
>> faith but they're not real jews. In fact, real jews spit at
>> 'converts'.
>
>To say nothing of Ethiopian Jews...

Indeed, they consider the falasha schvartzes worse than Arabs.
--
KWills
counselor.

Re: People of color MUST PURGE THE EVIL WHITE RACE and MAKE HUMANS RESPECTABLE

<bir6jg58udc6h4tsn9902efmh94fk2j7lu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2439&group=alt.law-enforcement#2439

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.law-enforcement,alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 14:02:59 +0100
References: <sgmlde$io1$1@dont-email.me> <kRDXI.28396$lC6.8690@fx41.iad> <faguig1fu04ebjhfi0n60o6r0750bcqff1@4ax.com> <jRKXI.7126$6U3.5073@fx43.iad> <9741jgpp1lleu9mouft5fmseppj8g86nvc@4ax.com> <i_0YI.12110$tA2.6449@fx02.iad> <l4o3jgp25bh8ln8dedv6a2tisogst88o7r@4ax.com> <ZtoYI.37867$jl2.20910@fx34.iad> <lel4jgh5t0vd308b1n1vqcu8q25khqqqo0@4ax.com> <WntYI.192$yIVd.176@fx01.ams1> <aLCYI.21684$F26.3011@fx44.iad>
 by: KWills - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 13:02 UTC