From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,can.politics,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Wanna know why the rest of the world hates your guts, Chingchongs?
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 18:18:24 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 31 May 2021 23:18 UTC

Just as you thought bipartisanship in the U.S. was dead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zj-HFUSagA

For once I can wholeheartedly agree with Fareed Zakaria. And on CNN (!).

But it's all a waste of time and breath, because the Yellow Peril couldn't
give a flying fuck about what the rest of the world thinks about them...

Re: Wanna know why the rest of the world hates your guts, Chingchongs?

<s9675f$1h0v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2402&group=soc.culture.china#2402

From: XTR...@mosquebuster.com (XLNT)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:00:32 -0500
 by: XLNT - Tue, 1 Jun 2021 21:00 UTC

"Byker" wrote in message

> Just as you thought bipartisanship in the U.S. was dead:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zj-HFUSagA
>
> For once I can wholeheartedly agree with Fareed Zakaria. And on CNN (!).
>
> But it's all a waste of time and breath, because the Yellow Peril couldn't
> give a flying fuck about what the rest of the world thinks about them...

"[T]ake China's relations with Australia, one of its main trading partners.
Australia has become somewhat more assertive toward China on both trade and
human rights but has always worked to maintain constructive relations. Last
year Canberra called for an independent inquiry into the origins of
COVID-19. In response, China had what can only be called a FREAK-OUT.

"Beijing hit Australia with all kinds of trade restrictions and the Chinese
embassy in Australia issued an extraordinary charge sheet of 14 grievances
accusing Australia of poisoning bilateral relations and demanding, among
other things, that the country's media and think tanks stop writing negative
things about China. In April, the Australian government canceled "Belt and
Road" agreements made with China."

Re: Wanna know why the rest of the world hates your guts, Chingchongs?

<f4bfe024-4583-40a7-8a07-9d7be67c447bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2411&group=soc.culture.china#2411

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 19:47:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 02:47 UTC

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 5:00:37 AM UTC+8, XLNT wrote:
> "Byker" wrote in message
> >
> > Just as you thought bipartisanship in the U.S. was dead:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zj-HFUSagA
> >
> > For once I can wholeheartedly agree with Fareed Zakaria. And on CNN (!).
> >
> > But it's all a waste of time and breath, because the Yellow Peril couldn't
> > give a flying fuck about what the rest of the world thinks about them...
> "[T]ake China's relations with Australia, one of its main trading partners.
> Australia has become somewhat more assertive toward China on both trade and
> human rights but has always worked to maintain constructive relations. Last
> year Canberra called for an independent inquiry into the origins of
> COVID-19. In response, China had what can only be called a FREAK-OUT.
>
> "Beijing hit Australia with all kinds of trade restrictions and the Chinese
> embassy in Australia issued an extraordinary charge sheet of 14 grievances
> accusing Australia of poisoning bilateral relations and demanding, among
> other things, that the country's media and think tanks stop writing negative
> things about China. In April, the Australian government canceled "Belt and
> Road" agreements made with China."
---------

Australia, to show its loyalty to its master, has been kicking sand into China's face for some time. When China reacted by giving Australia a kick in the butt, Australia was shocked. The rest of the world is laughing at Australia.

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Wanna know why the rest of the world hates your guts, Chingchongs?