Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 08:11:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2023/11/01 Wednesday:
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 15:11 UTC

Dream involving some homeless folk: The dreamer was "traveling," as it were, by whatever means, along an area of road *similar* to the property I *used* to own at 3050 Asbury Lane (sold in 2001) but looking more like it did when I last visited it for a summer (2013? *possibly* a year or two earlier, but my memory is a bit fuzzed up during that period) and lived in a tent, around 20–30 yards from Overall Creek.

The *point* is that the dreamer heard "activity" of some sort, and found a small homeless camp with some people (a handful or less?) within it, and said something to a guy who looked similar to myself at that time period (yet a bit different/rougher than I imagined myself to look back then.) The dreamer said *something* in a form of greeting, something *like*: [Don't be alarmed] — I used to live in a camp just like this...." and the dream ended, or at least what I can recall *of* the dream. Clarity 8-ish.

There was another dream wherein the general activity of a number of people (such as a dozen, ±, gathered *perhaps* for a party, *possibly* an old-fashioned bacchanalia, and there were some *reasonably attractive* young ladies, perhaps one of more interest than the others, inviting me (the dreamer/traveler) to come over.

Mind you, the dreamer's travel was more like that of a drone capable of simply hovering right over the top of the heads of the people, but it seemed more like "traveling" than "flying/hovering." The dreamer simply came to stand next to the gal who'd been calling to him. (I know the dreamer was a "he" because of what happened next:)

While the dreamer was talking to the female, there was almost like a blanket (sheet, cover, fabric) *around* about waist level, so that whatever was *below* waist level was obfuscated by the cover.

The dreamer was wondering what was *beneath* the blanket (not aloud, simply that the idea came into focus) when there was a sensation as if someone (or perhaps as many as three??) applied perfectly cool tongue to at least 3 points in an area that gave the impression of someone performing fellatio upon the dreamer. Well, that dream ended, like *instantly* after contact was made. Clarity 9-ish, although it took *me* a few moments to calm down afterwards to get back to sleep.

There was this other dream, that was nearly life-like as far as conversation and elements were concerned, wherein the dreamer was as if at a veterinarian location, and a gal with a New Zealand accent (very similar to Australian, yet slightly different) was mentioning a hole in my (the dreamer's) dog's ear.

Of course, this was slightly alarming, until the dreamer realized (by asking): "Do mean she *has* a hole in her ear, or are you wanting to *put* a hole in her ear?"

The dreamer's attention was then focused toward a small ring, similar in size and shape to the one worn in the painting of "The girl with the pearl earring" by Johannes Vermeer, only for some reason, this one was more "crecent shape" (practically that of a roll) more reminiscent of "The occultation of venus" (a common image in Muslim-type religion)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZugLfLLhVu0/VhbRaurCUgI/AAAAAAAANXY/dMYMjGD6ABI/s1600/Venus_Occultation_3_09-10-15.JPG

For whatever reason, the dreamer felt that putting an earring on a dog was a disgusting idea, but was trying to be *polite* (kind?) towards the New Zealand gal. There was even discussion of her accent:

"Are you from Australia?"
"New Zealand."
"Right, I meant to say New Zealand." (Brain damage sometimes interferes with how words come out when spoken during conversation, but you'd think that wouldn't be a problem within a dream?)
(Regarding the idea of a ring in the dog's ear)—
"I'm not sure. I'd like to think about it a while. Will you still be here next month?"
(And while I'm a bit unclear as to *where* that question came from, her answer was along the lines of:)
[I have [things to do / places to go]] — something that gave the dreamer the impression that she wasn't going to be around much.

About then, the dreamer had an excuse / reason that came to mind:

"I'm sorry— I'd like to, but she's a family dog, and..." [this would need family approval, something along those lines] at which point the dream ended, clarity 9++. (It's rare for the dialogue to come through so clearly.)