Don't steal; thou'lt never thus compete successfully in business. Cheat. -- Ambrose Bierce

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is Consent

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is ConsentDuque
+- Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is ConsentMighty Wannabe
+* Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is ConsentMighty Wannabe
|`- Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is ConsentKWills
`- Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is ConsentTall Henry

1
Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is Consent

<sg0h0k$qkj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2400&group=alt.law-enforcement#2400

From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is Consent
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:05:38 -0600
 by: Duque - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 16:05 UTC

On 8/23/21 9:24 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Nic wrote on 8/23/2021 10:22 AM:
>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/2CFrSh8nee1b/
>>
>> Antivaxxers are stupid people who are footsoldiers of ISIS trying to
>> spread COVID to bring down western society. These antivax rioters
>> should be beaten senseless.
>

> Amen, brother!

The President of the United States, the head of DHS and the Border
Patrol are welcoming millions of "migrants" into the U.S.A. who are
neither tested for the Wuhan virus nor made to take the mRNA shot to
cross interstate lines. Why the double standard? Why the lies that by
some kind of definition those who haven't had the mRNA vaccine are "foot
soldiers for ISIS"? You are spreading the kind of hate that has always
led to pogroms, genocide, mass killings and civil war in all of history.
Who do you serve? You are deliberately confusing those who are
protesting the lock downs with those who have issues with the
experimental mRNA shots. You are an evil creature.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is Consent

<DQPUI.867811$Jv1.308101@fx07.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2401&group=alt.law-enforcement#2401

Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 12:15:30 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 16:15 UTC

Duque wrote on 8/23/2021 12:05 PM:
> You are deliberately confusing those who are protesting the lock downs
> with those who have issues with the experimental mRNA shots.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9919117/FDA-grants-approval-Pfizer-COVID-19-vaccine.html

BREAKING NEWS: FDA grants full approval to Pfizer for its COVID-19
vaccine - and it could encourage hesitant Americans to get the shot

The FDA gave full approval to Pfizer-BioNTech for its coronavirus
vaccine on Monday

The move may help convince vaccine hesitant Americans to get the
shot but also lead to more mandates

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9919117/FDA-grants-approval-Pfizer-COVID-19-vaccine.html

Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is Consent

<4VPUI.168819$Lr1.28929@fx08.ams1>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2402&group=alt.law-enforcement#2402

Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 12:20:15 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 16:20 UTC

Duque wrote on 8/23/2021 12:05 PM:
> Why the lies that by some kind of definition those who haven't had the
> mRNA vaccine are "foot soldiers for ISIS"?

They might instead be "foot soldiers for the Taliban". We should send
all those unvaxxed MAGA Trumpers to Afghanistan.

Trumpers are our Taliban

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9918841/Bushs-CIA-chief-compares-Trump-fans-Taliban-suggests-sending-unvaxxed-MAGA-Afghanistan.html

George W. Bush's CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden calls Trump supporters
'our Taliban' and suggests sending the 'the MAGA wearing unvaxxed' on
planes to Afghanistan

Retired General Michael Hayden bashed 'MAGA wearing unvaxxed' people
after Donald Trump held a rally in Alabama criticized as a 'super
spreader' event

He appeared to endorse an image calling Trump supporters 'Our Taliban'

Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is Consent

<q7k7ig5uvau56eselog2hp3rmnmk12i6fb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2403&group=alt.law-enforcement#2403

From: not...@home.org (Tall Henry)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 17:47:38 +0100
 by: Tall Henry - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 16:47 UTC

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 10:05:38 -0600, Duque <Duque@cocks.net> wrote:

>On 8/23/21 9:24 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> Nic wrote on 8/23/2021 10:22 AM:
>>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/2CFrSh8nee1b/
>>>
>>> Antivaxxers are stupid people who are footsoldiers of ISIS trying to
>>> spread COVID to bring down western society. These antivax rioters
>>> should be beaten senseless.
>>

>> Amen, brother!
>>

>The President of the United States, the head of DHS and the Border
>Patrol are welcoming millions of "migrants" into the U.S.A. who are
>neither tested for the Wuhan virus nor made to take the mRNA shot to
>cross interstate lines. Why the double standard? Why the lies that by
>some kind of definition those who haven't had the mRNA vaccine are "foot
>soldiers for ISIS"? You are spreading the kind of hate that has always
>led to pogroms, genocide, mass killings and civil war in all of history.

Yes but what's WRONG with pogroms and genocide? It's usually jews
anyway!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Re: The Difference Between Love and Rape is Consent

<5fa9ig93obleijg4e9bt7tp9pt096jl1mu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2406&group=alt.law-enforcement#2406

From: compu...@gmail.com (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.trump
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 01:12:25 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 24 Aug 2021 08:12 UTC

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 12:20:15 -0400, Mighty Wannabe
<👩ðŸ?½â€?⚕ï¸?👨â€?⚕ï¸?👮👨ðŸ?¿â€?🚒👷@ðŸ?».ðŸ??🎖ï¸?>
wrote:

>Duque wrote on 8/23/2021 12:05 PM:
>> Why the lies that by some kind of definition those who haven't had the
>> mRNA vaccine are "foot soldiers for ISIS"?
>
>They might instead be "foot soldiers for the Taliban". We should send
>all those unvaxxed MAGA Trumpers to Afghanistan.

I would certainly support this.

[Snip the remainder as I have no comment.]

--
KWills
counselor.