From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Subject: Re: 2+2=4
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 19:19:47 -0600
 by: Duque - Sun, 22 Aug 2021 01:19 UTC

On 8/21/21 5:42 PM, Nic wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 14:17:22 -0000 (UTC)
> AlleyCat <alleycatsucksdick@trump.org> wrote:
>

>> They shoot traitors everywhere so shooting Trumpers is nothing
>> objectionable. Just ensure the kill shot.
>>

>> Rightists haven't earned their rights and are disgusting racist
>> subhumans.
>>

> Please elaborate, who do you see as the proper recipient as the
> rightful owners in this dialog?
> Who decides my rights?

It seems that these Trumpers who were murdered in Moab were killed by a
man or woman urged on by the poster "alleyCat". Hate kills, as the
Biden cheerleaders like to say.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9914711/Two-women-shot-dead-four-days-going-missing-camping-Utah-mountains.html

dailymail.co.uk
Two women are found shot dead four days after going missing while
camping in Utah mountains
Alyssa Guzman
5-6 minutes
Two women are found shot dead four days after going missing while
camping in Utah mountains and telling friends there was a 'weirdo' who
set up a tent nearby

Kylen Schulte and Crystal Beck's bodies were found in the mountains
of Moab on Wednesday night
Police identified their bodies on Thursday night and confirmed they
were the two missing women
Police had interviewed a person of interest but has since released
them
Schulte's father Sean-Paul has called the people of Moab to help
find his daughter's killer on Facebook

Published: 16:13 EDT, 21 August 2021 | Updated: 17:38 EDT, 21 August 2021

Two women were found shot and killed in the Utah wilderness after being
'spooked' by a man near their campsite then disappearing for four days.

Married couple Kylen Schulte and Crystal Beck were camping in the
mountains of Moab, Utah, about a week ago when they reportedly vanished.

Two bodies were discovered Wednesday night near the South Mesa area of
La Sal Loop Road and police identified them as the missing women
Thursday evening. The bodies were transferred to the state medical
examiner's office.

Kylen Schulte (left) and Crystal Beck, who married recently, were found
dead in the Moab mountains of Utah after being reported missing four
days earlier

The couple were reportedly 'spooked' by a man near their campsite and
told close friends they were moving away from the 'weirdo'

The two reportedly were last seen on August 14 after telling close
friends they moved campsites because they had been 'spooked' by a
'weirdo' man camping near them.

Schulte's father Sean-Paul called for the Moab community to help find
'my girls' on August 17 in a Facebook post after not hearing from them.

He reported that the girls, 'Haven't been to work. Haven't called. Not
in hospital. Not in Moab jail,' but police were searching for them.

Schulte's father Sean-Paul asked the people of Moab to help find his
daughter's killers on Facebook as the police's person of interest has
been released and no arrests have been made

Aunt Bridgit Calvert started a GoFuneMe page to help Sean-Paul pay for
funeral expenses for the two girls

Sean-Paul posted again a day later reporting the girls had been missing
for four nights and days.

He said: 'Moab PLEASE PLEASE FIND MY GIRLS.'

In an updated post, he begs Moab not to give up on finding his
daughter's killer and asked them to interview everyone who was on the
mountain.

Their bodies were found near the South Mesa area of La Sal Loop Road
after being missing for four days

He wrote: 'Moab. This is Kylen and Crystals dad. Please please

'DO NOT STOP !!!!'

The sheriff's office released a statement saying they are looking into
all avenues provided by those who come forward.

'We are currently following up with what comes to our attention during
this investigation and will continue to be available to people to come
forward with information,' the sheriff’s office told local
NBC-affiliated television station KSL-TV.

The father reported that a person of interest had been questioned and
released by police, but his daughter's killer was still out there.

The family called Schulte the 'moon and the stars since the day she was
born' on the GoFundMe page created to help Sean-Paul pay funeral
expenses for the two women.

The couple - who was recently married - spent a lot of time camping.

Their aunt wrote on the GoFundMe page, 'They found their way from the
best campsite to the next.'

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Bill Gates delivered more viruses to the world than ALL of the Chinese
pandemics combined!

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: 2+2=4

<iodpj9F6o94U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2395&group=alt.law-enforcement#2395

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 20:03:16 -0600
 by: rbowman - Sun, 22 Aug 2021 02:03 UTC

On 08/21/2021 07:19 PM, Duque wrote:
> he two reportedly were last seen on August 14 after telling close
> friends they moved campsites because they had been 'spooked' by a
> 'weirdo' man camping near them.

I've run into some very weird people in the woods. Luckily I've never
had to take measures other than moving down the road.

Re: 2+2=4

<sfse8j$5pk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2396&group=alt.law-enforcement#2396

From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 20:54:10 -0600
 by: Duque - Sun, 22 Aug 2021 02:54 UTC

On 8/21/21 8:03 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 08/21/2021 07:19 PM, Duque wrote:
>> he two reportedly were last seen on August 14 after telling close
>> friends they moved campsites because they had been 'spooked' by a
>> 'weirdo' man camping near them.
>
> I've run into some very weird people in the woods. Luckily I've never
> had to take measures other than moving down the road.

Depending on one's point of view, one could argue that the two women
were the weirdos. Maybe the "weirdo" they were trying to avoid was
someone like the late Stormin' Mormon, a Mormon who took umbrage over
the two lesbians. One needs a sense of place and history and situational
awareness in the sense that while same sex marriage might not trigger
violence in Boulder or San Antonia, it might not sit well in Mormon country.

--
[...]

<ioe2t6F8d29U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2397&group=alt.law-enforcement#2397

From: bow...@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:42:09 -0600
 by: rbowman - Sun, 22 Aug 2021 04:42 UTC

On 08/21/2021 08:54 PM, Duque wrote:
> On 8/21/21 8:03 PM, rbowman wrote:
>> On 08/21/2021 07:19 PM, Duque wrote:
>>> he two reportedly were last seen on August 14 after telling close
>>> friends they moved campsites because they had been 'spooked' by a
>>> 'weirdo' man camping near them.
>>
>> I've run into some very weird people in the woods. Luckily I've never
>> had to take measures other than moving down the road.
>>

> Depending on one's point of view, one could argue that the two women
> were the weirdos. Maybe the "weirdo" they were trying to avoid was
> someone like the late Stormin' Mormon, a Mormon who took umbrage over
> the two lesbians. One needs a sense of place and history and situational
> awareness in the sense that while same sex marriage might not trigger
> violence in Boulder or San Antonia, it might not sit well in Mormon
> country.

Maybe. I guess the little one with the cornrows was the 'husband', but
killing them was a little extreme.

I thought it was interesting that the article was all about the other
one with no mention of the partner.

Re: 2+2=4

<sfslgt$bk2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2398&group=alt.law-enforcement#2398

From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:58:04 -0600
 by: Duque - Sun, 22 Aug 2021 04:58 UTC

On 8/21/21 10:42 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 08/21/2021 08:54 PM, Duque wrote:
>>>
>>> I've run into some very weird people in the woods. Luckily I've never
>>> had to take measures other than moving down the road.
>>>

>> Depending on one's point of view, one could argue that the two women
>> were the weirdos.  Maybe the "weirdo" they were trying to avoid was
>> someone like the late Stormin' Mormon, a Mormon who took umbrage over
>> the two lesbians. One needs a sense of place and history and situational
>> awareness in the sense that while same sex marriage might not trigger
>> violence in Boulder or San Antonia, it might not sit well in Mormon
>> country.
>>

> Maybe. I guess the little one with the cornrows was the 'husband', but
> killing them was a little extreme.
>
> I thought it was interesting that the article was all about the other
> one with no mention of the partner.

Right. And the "father" talked about "his girls" as he appealed to
people and the cops in Moab to solve this crime. It has all the
appearance of the killing of Matthew Shepherd in Wyoming a couple of
decades ago, except the killer seems to have been cunning enough to
avoid detection, unlike Shepherd's killers. Then again, maybe the
"girls" were Trumpers and the Jonathan Ball sock puppet who urges
killing Trump supporters in this newsgroup motivated some person to kill
the women, even if they were in reality Trump haters.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

Build Back Better means Destroy More Quickly.

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: 2+2=4

<sfu23d$tdc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2399&group=alt.law-enforcement#2399

From: Duq...@cocks.net (Duque)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,alt.conspiracy,alt.law-enforcement
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 11:38:53 -0600
 by: Duque - Sun, 22 Aug 2021 17:38 UTC

On 8/21/21 10:42 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 08/21/2021 08:54 PM, Duque wrote:
>>>
>>> I've run into some very weird people in the woods. Luckily I've never
>>> had to take measures other than moving down the road.
>>>

>> Depending on one's point of view, one could argue that the two women
>> were the weirdos.  Maybe the "weirdo" they were trying to avoid was
>> someone like the late Stormin' Mormon, a Mormon who took umbrage over
>> the two lesbians. One needs a sense of place and history and situational
>> awareness in the sense that while same sex marriage might not trigger
>> violence in Boulder or San Antonia, it might not sit well in Mormon
>> country.
>>

> Maybe. I guess the little one with the cornrows was the 'husband', but
> killing them was a little extreme.
>
> I thought it was interesting that the article was all about the other
> one with no mention of the partner.

In their memory . . . .

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=5TCqY-QtShI&list=RDAMVMpqg73BLoyFU