Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 16:27:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Policeman charged in children's hockey fracas
From: candacew...@gmail.com (Candace Wright)
 by: Candace Wright - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 23:27 UTC

On Thursday, March 15, 2001 at 12:28:51 PM UTC-8, gmack29 wrote:
> (snip)
> > "After all the bad publicity he's had, he's learned to control his temper.
> > The whole thing was a deliberate attempt to have him kicked out of the
> > game."
> >
> A cop with a temper problem sounds like a dangerous combination.
> To me a good police officer is someone who can remain cool under even
> under the most stressful situations.
> I am not a psychologist by any means but I am pretty sure when you
> combine stress and a bad temper very unpleasant things can happen.
I would 100 percent disagree, His father used to threaten boaters at West Hawk Lake for boating, this individual then started attacking others every and anywhere then started probably using steroids to enhance his
sports performance then beating and shooting people for being different than him and now kids I think anyone who would consider him or many of his colleagues as good officers are only sticking up for each other in order to keep their properties etc intact so no one will go near them even if it means to harm everyone around them getting there