You look like a million dollars. All green and wrinkled.

interests / alt.dreams / 2023/09/25 Monday:

SubjectAuthor
* 2023/09/25 Monday:Richard Silk
`- 2023/09/28 Thursday:Richard Silk

1
2023/09/25 Monday:

<eb061e27-0975-46f4-b1c3-7ffda35d4de6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2383&group=alt.dreams#2383

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 22:21:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2023/09/25 Monday:
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 05:21 UTC

While there were *numerous* dreams last night / this morning, the ones that stuck with me through the evaporation include:

The House:
The dreamer was as if in a childhood home, as if the last parent had passed away and the dreamer had inherited the lumber, so to speak. And just to make this a tad easier on writing, I'm gonna write it as if I and the dreamer are one in the same (which is not always a given when viewed using the perspective of discrete, individual people) so:
As I walked down the hallway (northward) I noticed that there were two rooms that had been cleaned out of all furniture, everything down to the walls & floors, basically painted white (or perhaps slightly off-white / cream colored) with hardwood floors (from the days of real hardwood, rather than press-laminate.)

What struck me as surprising was that the rooms were larger than I remembered— like twice as long, and ½ *wider* than IRL. It seemed like every room I went to look at was larger than I expected.

Odd observation: "I" (the dreamer) was in an area similar to an attic space, and there appeared to be wood, similar to "crispy" or "soft" fragments of plywood (likely a fragment from the recent restoration of the roof earlier this month, IRL.)

At some point, in the attic area, I somehow "picked up" a small "thing," similar to a tick or mite, yet with a pair of chompers like the two arched fangs of a tarantula, only tiny, and it had a body that was large for such a tiny head, say about the size of one's hand, only condensed into the size of a ball. The body of this midge-like head was *soft*, as if of something with which one might make a pillow cover. Yet the dreamer ("I") felt instinctively that whatever this buggy thing was needed to be removed from the attic, so I pinched it (using my right middle finger and thumb) about it's neck, behind its head, and its pillow-balloon-like body was kept balanced in the palm of my right hand with my right index finger pressed against the back of its head. I could feel it *wriggling* as if to escape, but I carried it outside and across some land (a bit like a rough yard) and tossed it over an area (a bit like a ditch along the side of a road or property) so that it landed in the soft bank of earth on the other side.

It immediately started to dig into the earth, as if to burrow in to nest or something, likely to escape being susceptible to the elements and nature (like birds, etc.) Clarity 8-ish, maybe 9-ish.

Sorry, but again I've waited until *after* midnight to post all this.

2023/09/28 Thursday:

<82aca9ce-df86-48aa-ac8f-c0094131ab34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2387&group=alt.dreams#2387

Newsgroups: alt.dreams
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 08:12:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 2023/09/28 Thursday:
From: dicks...@gmail.com (Richard Silk)
 by: Richard Silk - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 15:12 UTC

While there were a *few* minor dreams last night, the one that made it past the "evaporation point" involves a kitten, which led to a litter of kittens, still basically nested with their mamma cat, although she was actually more like the size of a puma or lynx, *possibly* a bobcat, which would be a Pulaski symbol, that being the mascot of the Giles County High School from where Gina graduated in 1981.

While the dreamer had just had some type of cute encounter with the kitten, the sight of the mamma cat (which was unexpectedly larger) gave the dreamer reason to "pause" (no pun intended) to review the scene. Dream ended, clarity 8+. If more attention to detail had been observed, sure, it would've had a greater clarity rating, but that's why I put numbers on them (basically to remind myself to always aim for a 10.)