You will outgrow your usefulness.

interests / alt.home.repair / Wake me in the morning

SubjectAuthor
* Wake me in the morningmicky
+* Wake me in the morningEd Pawlowski
|+- Wake me in the morninghubops
|`- Wake me in the morningTekkie?
+* Wake me in the morninggfretwell
|`* Wake me in the morningmicky
| `* Wake me in the morningRod Speed
|  `* Wake me in the morningmicky
|   `- Wake me in the morningRod Speed
+- Wake me in the morningJimmy
`- Wake me in the morningTekkie?

1
Wake me in the morning

<9msigg9tj7gm19jqmqvhdcsh504hpshs5v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2378&group=alt.home.repair#2378

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Wake me in the morning
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 12:47:20 -0400
 by: micky - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 16:47 UTC

Is there some procedure for vaccinating your wife while she's sleeping?
Even if you've never given an injection before, this one just goes into
the arm, not a blood vessel or anything. How hard could it be?

Re: Wake me in the morning

<gSfOI.204$Thb4.202@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2385&group=alt.home.repair#2385

Subject: Re: Wake me in the morning
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 14:25:16 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 18:25 UTC

On 8/3/2021 12:47 PM, micky wrote:
> Is there some procedure for vaccinating your wife while she's sleeping?
> Even if you've never given an injection before, this one just goes into
> the arm, not a blood vessel or anything. How hard could it be?

When I was younger, at times I'd wake my wife giving her an injection.

Re: Wake me in the morning

<kt9jggtddsdk7rtkcdbvmjl2na3bo47c1u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2400&group=alt.home.repair#2400

From: hub...@ccanoemail.ca
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 16:32:13 -0400
 by: hub...@ccanoemail.ca - Tue, 3 Aug 2021 20:32 UTC

On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 14:25:16 -0400, Ed Pawlowski <esp@snet.xxx> wrote:

>On 8/3/2021 12:47 PM, micky wrote:
>> Is there some procedure for vaccinating your wife while she's sleeping?
>> Even if you've never given an injection before, this one just goes into
>> the arm, not a blood vessel or anything. How hard could it be?
>>

>When I was younger, at times I'd wake my wife giving her an injection.

... this won't hurt, did it ?
John T.

Re: Wake me in the morning

<200kggpb2802tuqtqcpjhtlqnikgu8es6j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2426&group=alt.home.repair#2426

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 22:51:26 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 02:51 UTC

On Tue, 03 Aug 2021 12:47:20 -0400, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
wrote:

>Is there some procedure for vaccinating your wife while she's sleeping?
>Even if you've never given an injection before, this one just goes into
>the arm, not a blood vessel or anything. How hard could it be?

What? Is Minnie an anti vaxer?

If you could get the vaccine, this is intermuscular. Any big muscle
will do. I have given myself tetanus shots before. No big deal.

Re: Wake me in the morning

<Ob6dnYaKovSQ8Jf8nZ2dnUU7-R_NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2435&group=alt.home.repair#2435

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: jim...@james.jim (Jimmy)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 06:33:48 -0400
 by: Jimmy - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 10:33 UTC

On 8/3/21 12:47 PM, micky wrote:
> Is there some procedure for vaccinating your wife while she's sleeping?
> Even if you've never given an injection before, this one just goes into
> the arm, not a blood vessel or anything. How hard could it be?

Considering the track record of the deadly clot-shots, that might be considered attempted murder?

Maybe it would be better to incentivize her with some cash?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/03/gretchen-whitmers-taxpayer-vaccine/

Re: Wake me in the morning

<tmblggpokthoepu06dva2uuuk9k9sobaqf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2454&group=alt.home.repair#2454

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 11:15:24 -0400
 by: micky - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 15:15 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 03 Aug 2021 22:51:26 -0400,
gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Aug 2021 12:47:20 -0400, micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Is there some procedure for vaccinating your wife while she's sleeping?
>>Even if you've never given an injection before, this one just goes into
>>the arm, not a blood vessel or anything. How hard could it be?
>
>What? Is Minnie an anti vaxer?

Who's Minnie?

I was thinking about my sister in law, and other similar people.

>If you could get the vaccine, this is intermuscular. Any big muscle
>will do. I have given myself tetanus shots before. No big deal.

Re: Wake me in the morning

<imvul0Fu2piU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2471&group=alt.home.repair#2471

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 02:47:26 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 16:47 UTC

micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote
> gfretwell@aol.com wrote
>> micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote

>>> Is there some procedure for vaccinating your wife while she's sleeping?
>>> Even if you've never given an injection before, this one just goes into
>>> the arm, not a blood vessel or anything. How hard could it be?

>> What? Is Minnie an anti vaxer?

> Who's Minnie?

Minnie Mouse, SO or slut of Micky Mouse.
> I was thinking about my sister in law, and other similar people.
>> If you could get the vaccine, this is intermuscular. Any big muscle
>> will do. I have given myself tetanus shots before. No big deal.

But could be a problem if done to someone who is
sleeping who wakes up when you stick the needle in.

Re: Wake me in the morning

<DNCOI.1315$yS5.111@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2499&group=alt.home.repair#2499

From: Tek...@comcast.net (Tekkie?)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 16:30:27 -0400
 by: Tekkie? - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 20:30 UTC

On Tue, 03 Aug 2021 12:47:20 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

> Is there some procedure for vaccinating your wife while she's sleeping?
> Even if you've never given an injection before, this one just goes into
> the arm, not a blood vessel or anything. How hard could it be?

You are proposing battery to your spouse and in this case would most likely be
a felony.

When did you stop beating your wife?

--
Tekkie

Re: Wake me in the morning

<6OCOI.1316$yS5.347@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2500&group=alt.home.repair#2500

From: Tek...@comcast.net (Tekkie?)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 16:30:58 -0400
 by: Tekkie? - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 20:30 UTC

On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 14:25:16 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to
digest...

> On 8/3/2021 12:47 PM, micky wrote:
> > Is there some procedure for vaccinating your wife while she's sleeping?
> > Even if you've never given an injection before, this one just goes into
> > the arm, not a blood vessel or anything. How hard could it be?
> >

> When I was younger, at times I'd wake my wife giving her an injection.

That would be a beef injection?

--
Tekkie

Re: Wake me in the morning

<73dugghninlaerjih2np0v8flvel0cd1j4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2870&group=alt.home.repair#2870

From: NONONOmi...@fmguy.com (micky)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 21:35:46 -0400
 by: micky - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 01:35 UTC

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 5 Aug 2021 02:47:26 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote
>> gfretwell@aol.com wrote
>>> micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote

>>> What? Is Minnie an anti vaxer?
>
>> Who's Minnie?
>
>Minnie Mouse, SO of Micky Mouse.

I haven't talked to her in years and didn't even think of her.

We may not be close anymore but I'm still her friend and I resented, and
deleted, your insult.

>> I was thinking about my sister in law, and other similar people.
>
>>> If you could get the vaccine, this is intermuscular. Any big muscle
>>> will do. I have given myself tetanus shots before. No big deal.
>
>But could be a problem if done to someone who is
>sleeping who wakes up when you stick the needle in.

I plan to be quick.

Re: Wake me in the morning

<in94lqFqjq0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2882&group=alt.home.repair#2882

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 14:25:27 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 04:25 UTC

micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote
>>> gfretwell@aol.com wrote

>>> Who's Minnie?

>> Minnie Mouse, SO or slut of Micky Mouse.

> I haven't talked to her in years and didn't even think of her.

Must be why she burst into tears when she read your post.

> We may not be close anymore but I'm still her friend

Some friend given that haven't talked to
her in years and didn't even think of her.

> and I resented, and deleted, your insult.

It wasn't an insult, just one possibility. And I have restored it.

>>> I was thinking about my sister in law, and other similar people.

>> But could be a problem if done to someone who is
>> sleeping who wakes up when you stick the needle in.

> I plan to be quick.

Unlikely to help if sticking the needle in wakes her and she instinctively
brushes it off or whips out the glock and delivers what you deserve.

interests / alt.home.repair / Wake me in the morning