How come everyone's going so slow if it's called rush hour?

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Havana Syndrome? White House Syndrome?

SubjectAuthor
* Havana Syndrome? White House Syndrome?ltlee1
`* Re: Havana Syndrome? White House Syndrome?stoney
 `* Re: Havana Syndrome? White House Syndrome?ltlee1
  `- Re: Havana Syndrome? White House Syndrome?boro boro

1
Havana Syndrome? White House Syndrome?

<3efd4748-c42e-4624-8c3a-669518e8bc9fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2309&group=soc.culture.china#2309

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 02:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Havana Syndrome? White House Syndrome?
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 27 May 2021 09:18 UTC

"New information is being revealed about two White House officials struck by a mysterious illness known as Havana Syndrome late last year.

A National Security Council official was trying to walk through an unstaffed gate at the White House when the person began exhibiting symptoms, a source with direct knowledge of the incident told CNN. A few weeks later, another official was near an entrance at the White House when they sought immediate medical attention for more severe symptoms.

The U.S. is investigating the cases, and dozens of other officials across the globe have been stricken by the illness. Symptoms include hearing loss and brain damage, and there is no definite answer on what causes it.
What is Havana Syndrome?

The name "Havana Syndrome" was coined after an illness struck people at the U.S. Embassy in Havana from 2016 to 2017, the BBC reported. Diplomats and staffers reportedly experienced hearing loss, dizziness, loss of balance and other neurological symptoms.

Most of the people who experienced Havana Syndrome had an onset of a perceived loud noise, a sensation of intense pressure or vibration in the head, and pain in the ear or in the head, according to a report by the National Academies of Sciences.

For some, the symptoms subside soon, while others may have chronic symptoms like insomnia and headaches. "

Re: Havana Syndrome? White House Syndrome?

<s8pfa5$f14$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2321&group=soc.culture.china#2321

From: sto...@stotenan.com (stoney)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Havana Syndrome? White House Syndrome?
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 08:59:59 +0800
 by: stoney - Fri, 28 May 2021 00:59 UTC

It seems a WH syndrome created by themselves for purpose of their own in
creating a cause in working against the WH or a some countries else. This is
because no other people in the world have had any problem with such
syndrome.

"ltlee1" wrote in message

[...]

<afbb2be6-5c36-4b40-b2dd-2dd17e18dbdan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2325&group=soc.culture.china#2325

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 05:43:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Fri, 28 May 2021 12:43 UTC

You are right that no other people in the world have had such syndrome.
One obvious hypothesis is that the symptoms are psychosomatic in
origin. A reaction to the awareness and the stress that they are
surrounded by enemies, real or imagined, inside and outside of
the US.

You are also right. If the US wants to attack its enemies, again real
or imagined, inside and outside of the US, these so called syndrome
could provide a ready excuse.

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:59:51 PM UTC-4, stoney wrote:
> It seems a WH syndrome created by themselves for purpose of their own in
> creating a cause in working against the WH or a some countries else. This is
> because no other people in the world have had any problem with such
> syndrome.
>

> "ltlee1" wrote in message
> "New information is being revealed about two White House officials struck by
> a mysterious illness known as Havana Syndrome late last year.
>
> A National Security Council official was trying to walk through an unstaffed
> gate at the White House when the person began exhibiting symptoms, a source
> with direct knowledge of the incident told CNN. A few weeks later, another
> official was near an entrance at the White House when they sought immediate
> medical attention for more severe symptoms.
>
> The U.S. is investigating the cases, and dozens of other officials across
> the globe have been stricken by the illness. Symptoms include hearing loss
> and brain damage, and there is no definite answer on what causes it.
> What is Havana Syndrome?
>
> The name "Havana Syndrome" was coined after an illness struck people at the
> U.S. Embassy in Havana from 2016 to 2017, the BBC reported. Diplomats and
> staffers reportedly experienced hearing loss, dizziness, loss of balance and
> other neurological symptoms.
>
> Most of the people who experienced Havana Syndrome had an onset of a
> perceived loud noise, a sensation of intense pressure or vibration in the
> head, and pain in the ear or in the head, according to a report by the
> National Academies of Sciences.
>
> For some, the symptoms subside soon, while others may have chronic symptoms
> like insomnia and headaches. "

Re: Havana Syndrome? White House Syndrome?

<s8tta4$h0j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2335&group=soc.culture.china#2335

From: borob...@sapooree.com (boro boro)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 01:23:26 +0800
 by: boro boro - Sat, 29 May 2021 17:23 UTC

If one notices them, the white noise syndrome which they complained of are
from the diplomatic people working in the embassy and also one would notice,
they complained of headache when working on the desk in the inside of their
common offices in the embassy.

They also complained of headaches when alighting from their vehicles at the
embassy compounds and gates of the embassy. But they had no complaints nor
mentions

if the ambassador in the embassy had or not experienced of the syndrome or
not. Also, why there were no complaints of white noise from those ordinary
office clerks, gardeners, chauffeurs, car washers, guards.

There were also no outdoor and indoor workers like office cleaner, pantry
butler, toilet cleaner, rubbish disposer, and errand staff carrying stuffs,
and staff in the maintenance administrator in carrying daily service
maintenance of computers to support.

It seems the white noise is able to reach the specific people in the embassy
but not the ambassador and the staff doing their jobs inside the embassy
with them.

Hence it can be conclude this is the usual trick of the Americans in
churning strange story for China, , Cuba, Russia, and perhaps many other
communist countries in the world.

Hence it can be deemed that the American embassy officials are under the
direction of the CIA and WH, Pentagon, and NSA to stage conspiracy at
bringing down China.