From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More philosophy about Evolutionary design and Planned design..
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 12:16:41 -0400
 by: World90 - Fri, 28 May 2021 16:16 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about Evolutionary design and Planned design..

I invite you to read the following interesting article about wich
methodology is better, the Evolutionary design with an agile discipline
or Planned design?, and you will notice by reading it that the
Evolutionary design can work and that you have also to know how to
"balance" correctly between the two:

Is Design Dead?

Read more here:

https://martinfowler.com/articles/designDead.html

Also I invite you to read the following article about
complexity and how it can bring "resilience" and how it
can bring an enhanced "adaptability" and how it can confer "inimitability":

Taming Complexity

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2020/01/taming-complexity

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More philosophy about Evolutionary design and Planned design..