From US Free Wonderland: Covid Killed His Father. Then Came $1 Million in Medical Bills [NYTimes]

<anfi+262ke5rslf-l5r4@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2308&group=soc.culture.china#2308

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: From US Free Wonderland: Covid Killed His Father. Then Came $1 Million in Medical Bills [NYTimes]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:48:21 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:nrP35F18zRSCHixFo/cScX23cGM=
 by: A. Filip - Thu, 27 May 2021 07:48 UTC

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/21/upshot/covid-bills-financial-long-haulers.html
Covid Killed His Father. Then Came $1 Million in Medical Bills.
> Insurers and Congress wrote rules to protect coronavirus patients, but
> the bills came anyway, leaving some mired in debt.
> ; May 21, 2021
>
> One coronavirus survivor manages her medical bills in color-coded
> folders: green, red and tan for different types of documents. A man
> whose father died of the virus last fall uses an Excel spreadsheet to
> organize the outstanding debts. It has 457 rows, one for each of his
> father’s bills, totaling over $1 million. […]

<irony> Can not you see why Covid-19 *MUST* be PRC/CCP fault? </irony>

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| I'm not a real movie star -- I've still got the same wife I started
| out with twenty-eight years ago. (Will Rogers)

interests / soc.culture.china / From US Free Wonderland: Covid Killed His Father. Then Came $1 Million in Medical Bills [NYTimes]