"Let us condemn to hellfire all those who disagree with us." -- militant religionists everywhere

interests / misc.consumers.frugal-living / Re: Orman vs. Ramsey

SubjectAuthor
* Orman vs. Ramseygggg gggg
+- Re: Orman vs. Ramseygggg gggg
+- Re: Orman vs. Ramseygggg gggg
`- Re: Orman vs. Ramseygggg gggg

1
Orman vs. Ramsey

<96578e1c-b47e-42b3-be21-67fc9229325dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2229&group=misc.consumers.frugal-living#2229

Newsgroups: misc.consumers.frugal-living
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 18:05:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Orman vs. Ramsey
From: ggggg9...@gmail.com (gggg gggg)
 by: gggg gggg - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 01:05 UTC

Chatbot BARD's answer to: Concerning financial advice, how would you compare Suze Orman with Dave Ramsey?

Suze Orman and Dave Ramsey are two of the most popular personal finance experts in the United States. They both have their own unique approaches to financial advice, and their fans often have strong opinions about which one is better.

Here is a comparison of the two:

Suze Orman: Orman is a financial advisor and author who has been writing about personal finance for over 20 years. She is known for her no-nonsense approach to money and her ability to connect with her audience. Orman's advice is often tailored to women, and she is a strong advocate for financial independence.

Dave Ramsey: Ramsey is a radio personality and author who is known for his "debt snowball" method of debt repayment. He is also a strong advocate for saving money and investing in index funds. Ramsey's advice is often geared towards people who are struggling with debt, and he is known for his tough love approach.

So, which one is better? It really depends on your individual needs and goals. If you are looking for a financial advisor who can help you get out of debt and build your wealth, then Dave Ramsey may be a good fit for you. If you are looking for a financial advisor who can help you with your overall financial planning, then Suze Orman may be a better choice.

It is important to remember that both Orman and Ramsey are successful financial experts, and their advice has helped millions of people. The best way to decide which one is right for you is to read their books, listen to their podcasts, and watch their videos. Then, you can decide which one's approach resonates with you the most.

Here are some additional things to consider when choosing a financial advisor:

Credentials: Make sure the advisor you choose is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). CFPs have met rigorous education, experience, and ethics requirements.

Fees: Ask about the advisor's fees. Some advisors charge a flat fee, while others charge a percentage of your assets.

Services: Find out what services the advisor offers. Some advisors only provide financial planning advice, while others also offer investment management services.

Communication style: Make sure you feel comfortable working with the advisor. You should be able to easily communicate with them and understand their advice.

Choosing a financial advisor is an important decision. By taking the time to compare different advisors and find one who is a good fit for you, you can get the help you need to reach your financial goals.

Re: Orman vs. Ramsey

<b0674f77-6fe5-4d9a-a3ea-4090016a8b97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2244&group=misc.consumers.frugal-living#2244

Newsgroups: misc.consumers.frugal-living
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 21:32:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Orman vs. Ramsey
From: ggggg9...@gmail.com (gggg gggg)
 by: gggg gggg - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 04:32 UTC

On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 6:05:28 PM UTC-7, gggg gggg wrote:
> Chatbot BARD's answer to: Concerning financial advice, how would you compare Suze Orman with Dave Ramsey?
>

> Suze Orman and Dave Ramsey are two of the most popular personal finance experts in the United States. They both have their own unique approaches to financial advice, and their fans often have strong opinions about which one is better.
>
> Here is a comparison of the two:
>
> Suze Orman: Orman is a financial advisor and author who has been writing about personal finance for over 20 years. She is known for her no-nonsense approach to money and her ability to connect with her audience. Orman's advice is often tailored to women, and she is a strong advocate for financial independence.
>
> Dave Ramsey: Ramsey is a radio personality and author who is known for his "debt snowball" method of debt repayment. He is also a strong advocate for saving money and investing in index funds. Ramsey's advice is often geared towards people who are struggling with debt, and he is known for his tough love approach.
>
> So, which one is better? It really depends on your individual needs and goals. If you are looking for a financial advisor who can help you get out of debt and build your wealth, then Dave Ramsey may be a good fit for you. If you are looking for a financial advisor who can help you with your overall financial planning, then Suze Orman may be a better choice.
>
> It is important to remember that both Orman and Ramsey are successful financial experts, and their advice has helped millions of people. The best way to decide which one is right for you is to read their books, listen to their podcasts, and watch their videos. Then, you can decide which one's approach resonates with you the most.
>
> Here are some additional things to consider when choosing a financial advisor:
>
> Credentials: Make sure the advisor you choose is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). CFPs have met rigorous education, experience, and ethics requirements.
>
> Fees: Ask about the advisor's fees. Some advisors charge a flat fee, while others charge a percentage of your assets.
>
> Services: Find out what services the advisor offers. Some advisors only provide financial planning advice, while others also offer investment management services.
>
> Communication style: Make sure you feel comfortable working with the advisor. You should be able to easily communicate with them and understand their advice.
>
> Choosing a financial advisor is an important decision. By taking the time to compare different advisors and find one who is a good fit for you, you can get the help you need to reach your financial goals.

https://news.yahoo.com/finance/news/told-dave-ramseys-accurate-call-174928524.html

Re: Orman vs. Ramsey

<e8fedd4d-5995-4854-b79e-f47d695aee1an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2245&group=misc.consumers.frugal-living#2245

Newsgroups: misc.consumers.frugal-living
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 21:35:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: ggggg9...@gmail.com (gggg gggg)
 by: gggg gggg - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 04:35 UTC

On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 6:05:28 PM UTC-7, gggg gggg wrote:
> Chatbot BARD's answer to: Concerning financial advice, how would you compare Suze Orman with Dave Ramsey?
>

> Suze Orman and Dave Ramsey are two of the most popular personal finance experts in the United States. They both have their own unique approaches to financial advice, and their fans often have strong opinions about which one is better.
>
> Here is a comparison of the two:
>
> Suze Orman: Orman is a financial advisor and author who has been writing about personal finance for over 20 years. She is known for her no-nonsense approach to money and her ability to connect with her audience. Orman's advice is often tailored to women, and she is a strong advocate for financial independence.
>
> Dave Ramsey: Ramsey is a radio personality and author who is known for his "debt snowball" method of debt repayment. He is also a strong advocate for saving money and investing in index funds. Ramsey's advice is often geared towards people who are struggling with debt, and he is known for his tough love approach.
>
> So, which one is better? It really depends on your individual needs and goals. If you are looking for a financial advisor who can help you get out of debt and build your wealth, then Dave Ramsey may be a good fit for you. If you are looking for a financial advisor who can help you with your overall financial planning, then Suze Orman may be a better choice.
>
> It is important to remember that both Orman and Ramsey are successful financial experts, and their advice has helped millions of people. The best way to decide which one is right for you is to read their books, listen to their podcasts, and watch their videos. Then, you can decide which one's approach resonates with you the most.
>
> Here are some additional things to consider when choosing a financial advisor:
>
> Credentials: Make sure the advisor you choose is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). CFPs have met rigorous education, experience, and ethics requirements.
>
> Fees: Ask about the advisor's fees. Some advisors charge a flat fee, while others charge a percentage of your assets.
>
> Services: Find out what services the advisor offers. Some advisors only provide financial planning advice, while others also offer investment management services.
>
> Communication style: Make sure you feel comfortable working with the advisor. You should be able to easily communicate with them and understand their advice.
>
> Choosing a financial advisor is an important decision. By taking the time to compare different advisors and find one who is a good fit for you, you can get the help you need to reach your financial goals.

https://news.yahoo.com/news/m/f5036769-c4db-370e-8e07-09bc0a6e44e1/dave-ramsey-said-this.html

Re: Orman vs. Ramsey

<45faa966-d616-451d-8efa-eb8ea8ad9717n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2290&group=misc.consumers.frugal-living#2290

Newsgroups: misc.consumers.frugal-living
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 00:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: ggggg9...@gmail.com (gggg gggg)
 by: gggg gggg - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 07:22 UTC

https://news.yahoo.com/finance/news/told-dave-ramseys-accurate-call-224310741.html