Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 19:11:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The origin of the virus that causes the COVID-19 pandemic
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Tue, 25 May 2021 02:11 UTC

On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 8:33:09 AM UTC+8, ltlee1 wrote:
> On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 7:50:04 AM UTC-4, ltlee1 wrote:
> > On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 4:34:25 AM UTC-4, gera...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > The WHO team has visited China to carry out investigations on the origin of the virus. Politicians in the US-led West, with the support of some dishonest scientists, have expressed dissatisfaction with the outcome. The official report from WHO is yet to be made public. The delay is because WHO is being pressured, especially by the US, to come out with a report which would name China as the place of origin of the virus, definitely.
> > >

> > > The investigation has become entangled in global politics. Politicians in the US-led West want to decide the truth. They can only accept the “truth” that China is the origin of the virus and nothing else..
> > >

> > > Those US politicians should get off the back of WHO. Let science do the job. The virus is a living thing. It has a family tree which depicts its generations over time. Each generation of the virus can be identified by its genetic code. China released the genetic code of the virus which caused the Wuhan outbreak very soon after it was deciphered.
> > >

> > > The family tree of the virus has been scientifically traced out. The virus from Wuhan does not belong to the first generation. The virus that afflicts US and EU does not belong to the generation of the virus from Wuhan. Therefore, China is not the origin of the virus and is not responsible for those afflictions in US and EU.
> > WHO should look into America records.
> > 1) In U.S., the 2017-18 flu season ended in May 2018. The CDC then reported 80,000 flu death to the presses at Sep 26, 2018. That is, 4 months after the end of the flu season. It also published a full report about 3 months later on Dec 2018 in which the number of flu death was 79,000. So far so good.
> >
> > But it failed to explain why the figure was reduced by 18,000 to 61,000 about 11 months later.
> >
> > 2) Current CDC chief, Dr. Robert Redfield, had admitted during U.S. Congressional hearing that Covid cases had been misdiagnosed as flu.
> >
> > One and two above give rise the possibility that many of the flu cases during the 2017-2018 season were actually people infected by non-lethal variants of the COVID virus.
> > This interpretation also explains why Fauci de-emphasized the threat of COVID-19 in the beginning. China called COVID-19 a novel virus. But Fauci had dealt with it before and
> > he therefore underestimated its virulence.
> On 23 January 2020, China imposed a lockdown in Wuhan and other cities in Hubei.
>
> FIVE DAYS LATER:
> "During the Top Secret President’s Daily Brief the afternoon of Tuesday, January 28, 2020, discussion in the Oval Office turned to a mysterious pneumonia-like virus outbreak in China. ...
> [...]

The world only needs these 3 facts:

1) China is super serious about infectious diseases, and will leave no stone unturned to fight covid19 (this is a proven fact that nobody can deny);
2) China alerted the WHO on a new strain of flu (now known as covid19) on 31 December 2019;
3) China closed down the Wuhan market one day AFTER alerting the WHO.

These 3 facts prove beyond doubt that there was no cover up. The only cover up exists in the minds of people in the US, EU, Britain, Canada and Australia, all white ex-colonial masters and still current imperialists.

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: The origin of the virus that causes the COVID-19 pandemic