From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my explanation of my just new proverb about fluid
intelligence and smartness..
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 12:31:30 -0400
 by: World90 - Sun, 23 May 2021 16:31 UTC

Hello,

More of my explanation of my just new proverb about fluid intelligence
and smartness..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented many
scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I correct since we write in english "Husky Dog" not Huskie Dog, so read
again:

Here is my just new proverb:

"Human smartness is finding a small number of tools that permit to
to solve a great number of problems, so when you look carefully at what
is human smartness you will notice that it is not about great quantity,
it is about a small quantity of good quality that permits us to be so
powerful. Being smart is not about quantity, it is much more about quality."

So i think i am smart and i will explain my new proverb above:

With pattern recognition of fluid intelligence we are finding
patterns that are the tools, and we are understanding and applying those
patterns that we are finding with fluid intelligence to
other many other new problems, so then we are not finding the patterns
again and again, so then we are not finding the tools that are those
patterns again and again, so pattern recognition of fluid intelligence
is a minimization process that permit to find a small number of tools
that permits to solve great number of problems. I think i am smart, and
I have to be more precise, so you have to understand that the
minimization process above is on the "finding", so when i say in my
proverb above: "Human smartness is finding a small number of tools that
permit to solve a great number of problems", the "finding a small
number" is my good abstract thinking and it means that it is a
minimization process on the "finding", since we are not "finding" the
tools that are the patterns again and again.

More of my philosophy about human fluid intelligence and smartness..

Human fluid intelligence involves being able to think and reason
abstractly and solve problems, so it needs abstract thinking and pattern
recognition, but we have to ask a philosophical question of:

What is abstract thinking in human fluid intelligence ?

So i will rapidly answer that abstract thinking is like
when in software programming we construct a "class" (that leads to an
object in runtime) and its attributes, it is like the way of
constructing a "concept" and knowing about what is its characteristics,
so abstract thinking is not finding a thing of a particular Husky Dog
and what is its characteristics, but it is finding the general concept
of a Dog and its attributes or characteristics, so i think that
good abstract thinking is much more powerful, so now i will ask a
philosophical question of:

What is the "relation" in human fluid intelligence between pattern
recognition and abstract thinking ?

I think that i have to define what is pattern recognition in human fluid
intelligence, so i will say the following:

Pattern recognition in human fluid intelligence is to recognize a
particular way in which something is done, is organized, or happens, so
i think that it is with this pattern recognition that we are able to
incrementally understand and we are able to construct concepts etc. so
this also permits to do abstract thinking in human fluid intelligence.

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
intelligence that permits me to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be
"reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan

So that to understand more, let us say that you are measuring a human
IQ, so if it is high human IQ , this value is a measure that is relative
to the other human IQs, so you will say that this high IQ is much better
at adaptability than the other humans, but it is not correct measure,
because even science and technology have constraints that constrain(or
limit greatly) the expressiveness of human IQs, so then we can not say
that a high human IQ is better at adaptability than the other humans..

More philosophy about how to measure human IQ or human smartness..

I think i am smart, and i will talk about how to measure human IQs or
human smartness, first you have to know that you can measure relatively
or absolutely, so if you measure the IQ of a human, you will give a
value of IQ that is "relative" to the distribution of IQs of humans, so
can we ask if it is the right way to measure human IQs? i think it is
not, because there is a "very" important thing that is missing, and it
is that you have to also measure IQ or smartness relatively to the
"constraints" in our reality that constrain(or limit) human IQ or human
smartness, and i think this will give a much more realistic measure of
human IQs or human smartness, so if you are really smart you will start
by searching what are those constraints in the reality that constrain
human IQs or human smartness, because this way you will become really smart.

Let me give an example about how to measure IQs or smartness..

So if you are really smart you will give a smart example so that people
can understand, so here it is:

If i say: 2 + 2 = 4

So you will notice that this equality is also constrained by constraints
of reality, since for example you are noticing that it is not so
mathematically expressive, so this not mathematically expressive is also
constraining human IQ or human smartness, since if you understand and
learn this mathematical equality, another person will quickly do the
same, so the other person will adapt quickly to this level of smartness,
so now you are noticing the smart idea, it is that even science and
technology are constrained the same way, and this constraints on
science and technology constrain or limit the expressiveness of high
human IQs or high level of smartness so that other lower level human
IQs or smartness can attain the level of adaptability of high human
IQs, this is what is happening in our today world, and if you are smart
you will notice that there is something else that is happening and it
is that abstraction of complexity that reduce the complexity is making
others not understanding the complexity behind the abstraction and this
is not so efficient.

Here is more about the constraints on science and technology:

Is Science Going To End?

Read more here:

https://philosophynow.org/issues/68/Is_Science_Going_To_End

And read also the following

The Industrial Era Ended, and So Will the Digital Era

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2018/07/the-industrial-era-ended-and-so-will-the-digital-era

More political philosophy about what is smartness..

I give you an example so that you understand:

If i give the following three words:

I, love, you.

It is not the same as if i give the following five words:

I, love, you, very, much

So you are noticing that the five words permit a more sophisticated
expressiveness, and notice that i am saying more sophisticated, since
the five words bring more efficiency, and this bringing more efficiency
is also what we call smartness, but notice that this smartness is
brought by using the "tool" that is composed of the five words, so the
tool that is our english language brings smartness, so then we have to
be convinced by the fact that the tool like internet brings a much more
efficiency and this much more efficiency brings much more smartness, so
now you are noticing that smartness is not only genetical or cultural,
but it is also the smartness of using the tool, and this is a very
important thing, since the tool can be powerful and it can advance very
much a human and can make a human really smart. So you have to
understand that we are also in an Era of powerful tools such as internet
that can advance very much a human and that can make a human really smart.

And i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YZSYxV41-qI

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/OjDTCDiawJw

Also i invite you to read more of my thoughts of my philosophy here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my explanation of my just new proverb about fluid intelligence and smartness..