From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Tubi's "Gossip to Die for" is available today
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 11:01:58 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.2
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 3 May 2024 15:01 UTC

It was listed on Tubi's corporate press release for a May 3 release but
there was no other information. Anyway, it's there:

https://tubitv.com/movies/100019981/gossip-to-die-for

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt29936469/

https://www.heavenofhorror.com/reviews/gossip-to-die-for-2024-tubi-thriller/
[2/5 review]

Logline: Under the public eye, a troubled detective races to solve a
series of high-profile murders that are “predicted” when published online.

The main character is played by Susan Ateh, who actually has previous
credits going back to 2012:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2642542/

Her partner is played by Jay Rincon, and Roisin Browne also stars.

--Robin

Re: Tubi's "Gossip to Die for" is available today

<l9kjapF6d6dU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223824&group=rec.arts.tv#223824

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Tubi's "Gossip to Die for" is available today
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 12:56:52 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 3 May 2024 16:56 UTC

Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 5/3/24 8:01 AM, Robin Miller wrote:
>
>> It was listed on Tubi's corporate press release for a May 3 release
>> but there was no other information. Anyway, it's there:
>>

>> https://tubitv.com/movies/100019981/gossip-to-die-for
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt29936469/
>
> Wonder who loaded it up into IMDb...
>
> I'll fix the cast order later, when I am bored...
>
>> https://www.heavenofhorror.com/reviews/gossip-to-die-for-2024-tubi-thriller/
>>  [2/5 review]
>>

>> Logline: Under the public eye, a troubled detective races to solve a
>> series of high-profile murders that are “predicted” when published
>> online.
>>

>> The main character is played by Susan Ateh, who actually has previous
>> credits going back to 2012:
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2642542/
>
> True. But nothing I would have seen her in.
>
> Based on being on "Holby City", she's British.
>
>> Her partner is played by Jay Rincon, and Roisin Browne also stars.
>>
>> --Robin
>
> Browne looks to be another Brit. She was in "The Peripheral", so I've
> seen her before.
>
> Rincon is actually American... but was on "Coronation Street"! I am so
> confused!!

The movie is set in NYC but IMDb says it's British.

--Robin

Re: Tubi's "Gossip to Die for" is available today

<v131cr$ka2r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223827&group=rec.arts.tv#223827

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 08:55:07 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Fri, 3 May 2024 15:55 UTC

On 5/3/24 8:01 AM, Robin Miller wrote:

> It was listed on Tubi's corporate press release for a May 3 release but
> there was no other information. Anyway, it's there:
>

> https://tubitv.com/movies/100019981/gossip-to-die-for
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt29936469/

Wonder who loaded it up into IMDb...

I'll fix the cast order later, when I am bored...

> https://www.heavenofhorror.com/reviews/gossip-to-die-for-2024-tubi-thriller/  [2/5 review]
>

> Logline: Under the public eye, a troubled detective races to solve a
> series of high-profile murders that are “predicted” when published online.
>

> The main character is played by Susan Ateh, who actually has previous
> credits going back to 2012:
>
> https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2642542/

True. But nothing I would have seen her in.

Based on being on "Holby City", she's British.

> Her partner is played by Jay Rincon, and Roisin Browne also stars.
>
> --Robin

Browne looks to be another Brit. She was in "The Peripheral", so I've
seen her before.

Rincon is actually American... but was on "Coronation Street"! I am so
confused!!

Re: Tubi's "Gossip to Die for" is available today

<l9knp3F724qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223864&group=rec.arts.tv#223864

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 14:12:46 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 3 May 2024 18:12 UTC

Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 5/3/24 8:01 AM, Robin Miller wrote:
>
>> It was listed on Tubi's corporate press release for a May 3 release
>> but there was no other information. Anyway, it's there:
>>

>> https://tubitv.com/movies/100019981/gossip-to-die-for
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt29936469/
>
> Wonder who loaded it up into IMDb...
>
> I'll fix the cast order later, when I am bored...

The review I listed says that the film was originally listed on IMDb
under the title "Deadly Gossip." It might have been, but I didn't have a
cast list to allow me to search for it by actor.

--Robin

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Tubi's "Gossip to Die for" is available today