Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-28 (Sunday)
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 04:30:40 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 29 Apr 2024 08:30 UTC

I watched:

WE ARE THE 80'S

WE ARE THE 80'S

WE ARE THE 80'S

HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS
Several eps.

NIGHT STAND WITH DICK DIETRICK: "Sexaholics" (pilot):
Dick's pilot, featuring Bob -- who is sick and needs help
https://youtu.be/43H6lp_IJqI?si=lAL4CLVfiZBgkP_-

LIFE LIBERTY & LEVIN:
Mark is joined by director of the Allison Center for National Security
at The Heritage Foundation Robert Greenway to discuss escalating
tensions in the Middle East and China. Plus, Professor at Northwestern
Pritzker School of Law Steven Calabresi on the criminal and civil cases
against Trump.

KRAPOPOLIS:
"Prince Hippo". When Atlanteans approach Krapopolis, Shlub reveals that
Hippocampus is technically the king of Atlantis. A priestess visits
Deliria and offers her services.
So we finally learn of Hippocampus's origins: he's a prince of
Atlantis. Aaaaand of course they want to invade the land and he gave
them the technology of indefinite water helmets.

And parallel to the A-plot, we get a plot where Stupendous hooks
Deliria up with a priestess who is more than happy to be her
servant...but turns out to be part of a Deliria cult that wants her
dead.

"Oh, my sons! Two of the best orgasms I've ever had!" Now that's a line
to go out on.

SPACE:1999:
"The Metamorph". An Eagle is sent onto the surface of the planet
Psychon, which has titanium needed for repairs to the Alpha Base. It
fails to return and is used by Psychon scientist Mentor as bait with
which to entice other members of the Alphan crew onto the planet.
Mentor is building a biological computer that will hopefully transform
his deteriorating planet back into the Eden it once was. However, the
machine can only be fueled by the living brains of humans, and Mentor
has his eye on those of the Alphan crew. Fortunately, Mentor is not
alone on the planet; his innocent daughter, the shape-shifting Maya, is
unaware of her father's plans, so Koenig tries to convince her to side
with the Alphans.
Zzzz...

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-28 (Sunday)

<v0ql1e$2e1v2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=223491&group=rec.arts.tv#223491

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-28 (Sunday)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 04:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 08:30 UTC

In article <v0o4d5$1o619$1@dont-email.me>, ijball@mac.invalid wrote:

>Yesterday, I actually had to start getting done the work that I had
>blown off doing on Saturday, so I didn't get through much TV yesterday...:

Do try to pay more attention for pre-existing WDYW threads.

>What did you watch?

Once again, I watched:

[...]

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-28 (Sunday)