From: ode...@odear.com (odear)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Youtube censoring comments on Israel's crimes against humanity?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 01:06:17 +0800
 by: odear - Fri, 21 May 2021 17:06 UTC

The author originated his account on the youtube's post holds the freedom of
right to remove any post of comments from it. He or she can also turn-off
the comments, too.

Sometimes md most often, as the account holder of the post made is aware of
comment made, the youtube can also remove, sometimes upon readers, posters
complaints.

"wakal...@yahoo.com.sg" wrote in message

I've seen a number of complaints that Youtube is censoring comments critical
of Israel's current crimes against humanity. I've posted comments on
Youtube, and noticed that my comments were very quickly removed. The
comments left untouched are those not so damaging to Israel, one-liners,
comment expressing dismay or sadness, or comments that are unclear.

This is freedom of the press in the west.

Wakalukong

Re: Youtube censoring comments on Israel's crimes against humanity?

<Z7SdnfMyvLbUOTf9nZ2dnUU7-cnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2272&group=soc.culture.china#2272

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.palestine,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 13:51:52 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 23 May 2021 18:51 UTC

"odear" wrote in message news:s88pa7$llr$1@dont-email.me...

> The author originated his account on the youtube's post holds the freedom
> of right to remove any post of comments from it. He or she can also
> turn-off the comments, too.

When Pallies and other Arabs kill each other, the MSM ignores it.
They only pay it attention when the Israelis get involved...

Re: Youtube censoring comments on Israel's crimes against humanity?

<0b74a2c7-5b0c-4c30-98b8-9f96e1dded43n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2284&group=soc.culture.china#2284

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 18:51:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Tue, 25 May 2021 01:51 UTC

On Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 1:06:18 AM UTC+8, odear wrote:
> The author originated his account on the youtube's post holds the freedom of
> right to remove any post of comments from it. He or she can also turn-off
> the comments, too.
>
> Sometimes md most often, as the account holder of the post made is aware of
> comment made, the youtube can also remove, sometimes upon readers, posters
> complaints.
--------

Not a matter of can. The world champion of free speech should not censor. Anyway, I have found a way to counter this censorship, but I will not disclose.

Wakalukong

--------

> "wakal...@yahoo.com.sg" wrote in message
> I've seen a number of complaints that Youtube is censoring comments critical
> of Israel's current crimes against humanity. I've posted comments on
> Youtube, and noticed that my comments were very quickly removed. The
> comments left untouched are those not so damaging to Israel, one-liners,
> comment expressing dismay or sadness, or comments that are unclear.
>
> This is freedom of the press in the west.
>
> Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Youtube censoring comments on Israel's crimes against humanity?