Subject: Re: Video shows 'hero' NYPD cop running with wounded child after
Times Square shooting
Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement,nyc.politics,alt.politics.obama,sac.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 10:36:15 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Mon, 10 May 2021 14:36 UTC

On 5/9/21 10:28 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> https://nypost.com/2021/05/09/hero-cop-runs-with-shot-child-in-times-
> square-video/
>
> Stunning surveillance footage captures a “hero” female cop frantically
> running through Times Square with the youngest victim of Saturday’s
> shooting in her arms.
>
> As mayhem continues to erupt around the pair after the 4:55 p.m. bloodshed
> that rocked the Crossroads of the World, the determined cop tears down
> Broadway on foot carrying the wounded 4-year-old child to an ambulance,
> the footage shows.
>
> “Whether [officers are] rushing toward the danger to help save a little
> girl or rushing home to family after their tour this #MothersDay — the
> dedication of NY’s Finest knows no bounds,’’ NYPD Deputy Commissioner John
> Miller tweeted Sunday.
>
> Some Twitter users hailed the female officer, who has not been publicly
> identified, as a “hero.”
>
> The wounded child was one of three innocent bystanders shot during a
> street dispute between the illegal-CD-peddling gunman and several men,
> cops have said.
>
> The tot, Skye Martinez, of Brooklyn, was struck once in the left leg as
> she was waiting with her family to get into a toy store. She is being
> treated for the non-life-threatening wound at Bellevue Hospital in
> Manhattan.
>
> “She’s pretty tough,’’ the child’s aunt, Danae Romero, 16, told The Post
> of her niece on Sunday.
>
> Romero recalled how Skye never made a peep when she was shot.
>
> “Even when we noticed [she was wounded] when we were at the corner, she
> wasn’t crying,” the aunt said.
>
> The shooter is still in the wind.

This can't be right because police shoot Blacks they don't save Black
lives...

The paradox is that if Police Save BLACK LIVES and Democrats de-fund the
police then no one saves those black lives that Democrats say police
don't save.

Which means it's really Democrats killing Blacks NOT the Police...

Democrats own policies of de-funding the police and limiting them has
been leading to more Blacks killed by other violence and accidents
because there aren't police there to prevent it or to save them after
the fact.

Te same issue Democrats ignore when they oppose the 2nd Amendment and
make laws that infringe on 2nd amendment RIGHT to keep and bear arms.

Oh the irony.

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the lie in
what the Democrat-Marxists told you then you didn't dig deep enough. The
*Gruber Doctrine* is the Marxist plan that says it's "to the Democrats
advantage to have a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
228 - If Hillary and Obama's speeches and LOGIC are really worth
$250,000 an hour, how come no one shows up to the free rallies for
Democrat Candidates when they do?