Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 21:59:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: US, EU, UK, Canada and Australia are fraudulent liars
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Fri, 21 May 2021 04:59 UTC

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 11:14:30 AM UTC+8, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> The US cooked up Xinjiang "genocide" is the only genocide in history where not a single body has been produced or shown. There is also no evidence of forced labour. As Americans would say to allegations without evidence (except allegations against China), put up or shut up.
>
> Under English and US law, a fraudulent misrepresentation is the making of a false statement knowing it to be untrue or recklessly, not caring whether it is true or not. Note: recklessly, not caring whether the statement is true or not. This is western jurisprudence. The EU, UK, Canada and Australia are repeating US lies recklessly (because there is zero credible evidence), not caring whether they are true or not. The US, EU, UK, Canada and Australia are frauds.
>
> Wakalukong

To illustrate what I am saying, suppose someone knocks on your door and tells you that your neighbour had just killed his wife, and you went over and found nothing (no body, no blood, no smoking gun, no sign of any struggle). You cannot go around town and spread the rubbish, as there is no credible evidence of any killing. Your neighbour can sue the pants off of you. And if you call the police, they may send you to a psychiatrist. If you are not white and living in the US, the police may even shoot you for wasting their time.

Even if you don't care about western jurisprudence, there is what is called critical thinking. Only a moral bankrupt and a pathological liar will go around repeating claims of genocide (hundreds or thousands dead) when absolutely not a single body has been produced.

Wakalukong

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: US, EU, UK, Canada and Australia are fraudulent liars