From: droo...@gmail.com (buh buh biden)
Newsgroups: alt.law-enforcement,soc.culture.african.american,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics,alt.politics.democrats
Subject: Hey BLM! 'Drunk driver', 32, who said 'f**k the police' and downed tequila and wine during podcast just HOURS before she 'killed cop in a hit-and-run' boasted about carrying a knife, being pro capital punishment and now faces 13 charges and 15 years in jail
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 09:54:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: buh buh biden - Tue, 4 May 2021 09:54 UTC

Come on white people! Let's see some rioting, looting and property
destruction! Let's get it on!

A suspected drunk driver who streamed herself on Facebook Live saying
'f**k the police' while downing shots hours before she killed a veteran
cop in a hit-and-run in New York City boasted about carrying a knife
'everywhere I go', it has been revealed.

Jessica Beauvais, 32, posted a 1 hour and 51 minute livestream on her
Facebook page Monday evening as part of her Face the Reality radio show
where she addressed the trial of white ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder
of George Floyd, slammed police officers and the justice system and played
N.W.A song 'F**k Tha Police'.

In the rambling post, she told her social media followers she likes guns
because 'they're pretty' and ranted about being pro capital punishment,
while she said 'potential death' is just 'part of the job' for cops.

Throughout the video, Beauvais is seen vaping and drinking an unknown dark
liquid from a plastic cup and, at one point, washes down the contents of a
red shot glass with a bottle of Snapple. Police sources claim she later
confessed to guzzling vodka, wine and smoking weed before the deadly
incident.

Hours later, Beauvais allegedly got behind the wheel of her Volkswagen and
plowed into NYPD Highway Officer Anastasios Tsakos, 43, on the Long Island
Expressway around 2am Tuesday morning.

Tsakos was redirecting traffic following a separate fatal car accident in
Queens when Beauvais' car allegedly veered and struck officer Tsakos head
on. Tsakos, 43 year-old married father to a three year-old son and six
year-old daughter, was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced
dead.

Beauvais, who was allegedly intoxicated and driving with a suspended
license at the time, allegedly sped away from the scene with a 'completely
shattered' windshield before being stopped by police.

Sources told New York Daily News she was almost double the legal alcohol
limit for driving - registering a 0.15 on a Breathalyzer test - and was
slurring her words and unsteady on her feet when cops arrested her.

She allegedly fumed at the arresting officers, telling them: 'F**k you. I
don't have to listen to you.'

Beauvais, who says she has a 13-year-old son in the video, later offered a
tearful apology for Tsakos' death as she was led out of the NYPD's 107th
Precinct in handcuffs on Tuesday afternoon. 'I'm sorry that I hit him and
that he's dead,' she sobbed.

She now faces 13 charges including manslaughter in the second degree,
aggravated manslaughter in the second degree, vehicular manslaughter in
the second degree and leaving the scene of an incident without
reporting/death. She faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

Suspected drunk driver Jessica Beauvais, 32, streamed herself on Facebook
Live saying 'f**k the police' and downing shots hours before she allegedly
struck and killed a veteran cop in a hit-and-run in New York
City +26
Suspected drunk driver Jessica Beauvais, 32, streamed herself on Facebook
Live saying 'f**k the police' and downing shots hours before she allegedly
struck and killed a veteran cop in a hit-and-run in New York City

Beauvais posted a 1 hour and 51 minute livestream on her Facebook page
Monday evening. At one point, she washes down the contents of a red shot
glass (above) +26
Beauvais posted a 1 hour and 51 minute livestream on her Facebook page
Monday evening. At one point, she washes down the contents of a red shot
glass (above)

Jessica Beauvais, 32, of Hempstead (pictured) is walked out of the 107th
Precinct in Queens after allegedly striking and killing NYPD officer
Anastasios Tsakos on the Long Island Expressway +26
NYPD Highway Officer Anastasios Tsakos (pictured) was struck and killed by
an alleged drunk driver on the Long Island Expressway in Queens early
Tuesday +26
Jessica Beauvais, 32, (left) of Hempstead is walked out of the 107th
Precinct in Queens after allegedly striking and killing NYPD officer
Anastasios Tsakos (right) on the Long Island Expressway

Just hours before the fatal encounter, Beauvais streamed the Facebook Live
video at 6.37 pm on her social media account under another name.

Beauvais begins the 1 hour 51 minute Facebook Live video, speaking about
Chauvin's trial.

'This week we are going to talk about the ignorance that was the Derek
Chauvin trial - or the ignorance that is essentially just is this f**ing
justice system,' she says.

'Police say an oath and in that oath they say an oath that they are not
supposed to be afraid of that position and that is literally in the
rules.'

Chauvin was found guilty on all charges for the Memorial Day murder of
George Floyd last year after he knelt on the black man's neck for more
than nine minutes until he died.

Beauvais reads out part of an oath taken by members of law enforcement
that they will 'enforce the law courteously, appropriately, without fear,
malice or ill will' and questions how this had led to officers 'shooting
and killing people on the streets.'

The 32-year-old then went on to say that police officers are 'signing up
for potential death like in the army' and that it is 'part of the job'
that people 'might try to f**king kill you.'

'If you said that you were signing up for this dangerous job and part of
that dangerous job is that you are not supposed to be afraid - as part of
that job is that people might try to f**king kill you,' she says.

'That's what you're signing up for - potential death like in the army.
That's what you signed up for.'

Beauvais also claimed that if she ever had a fatal encounter with police,
she would make sure she wasn't the only victim.

She told listeners: 'Like (hip hop group) NWA say about the police - if
you're going to kill me, at least I get to take someone with me.

'I'm one of those people. If I'm going to go, someone is coming.'

Beauvais is seen vaping (above) in the video where she addressed the trial
of white ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd and slammed
police officers and the justice system in the video just hours before she
allegedly struck and killed a cop +26
Beauvais is seen vaping (above) in the video where she addressed the trial
of white ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd and slammed
police officers and the justice system in the video just hours before she
allegedly struck and killed a cop

Beauvais downs the contents of a red shot glass during the
video +26
She then immediately chases it with a bottle of Snapple +26
Beauvais downs the contents of a red shot glass chasing it with a bottle
of Snapple. Police said she was intoxicated while driving when she
allegedly struck and killed Tsakos

Beauvais is wearing the same clothes in the footage at around 6:30pm as
the time of the crash and at the police precinct +26
Pictured being detained shortly after the crash at around
2:30am +26
Beauvais being led out of the NYPD's 107th Precinct Tuesday
afternoon +26
Beauvais is wearing the same clothes in the footage (left) as she was seen
in both at the time of the crash (center her arrest) and when she was
being led out of the NYPD's 107th Precinct (right)

In the footage, she also spoke about her love of 'weapons' comparing
herself to the fictional DC character Harley Quinn and saying she always
carries a knife.

'I'm for guns. I like guns. I like them - they're pretty,' she says at one
point where she is having a discussion with a male off camera.

'Maybe I'm a little Harley Quinn on the brain. I like weapons. I carry a
knife with me everywhere I go. That shit is normally on my hip but I got
this thing here so I can't do that.

'I like weapons, because you're not going to try me. I got tried once in
my life when I was very young and I didn't know no better. B**ch you're
not going to try me again in my life as I fight n***as too.

'We can fight the police too. If you're going to shoot me, get it over
with. What I'm saying is you're not going to try me while I'm still
breathing.'

She went on to say a 'taser' is 'not cute like a gun' as she questions how
a cop can confuse the two devices - in reference to the police killing of
Daunte Wright by a white cop who allegedly mistook the two.

'I know 13-year-olds from the hood that know a taser from a gun,' she
says.

Beauvais says she is 'terrified' for her 13-year-old son 'don't f**king
play with me.'

Beauvais goes on to say she doesn't 'believe in prisons' but believes in
capital punishment saying 'hang that b**ch.'

'I don't even believe in prisons. I literally believe in the eye for an
eye, tooth for a tooth. If you guilty, blow his head off,' she says.

'F**k is you here for. Why I gotta feed you? For what? Y'all killing us
for less, on the streets, and in jails blow his head off... you got
certain states that want to hang people, hang that bitch.'

Click here to read the complete article