Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt? -- Socrates' last words

interests / soc.culture.china / Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

SubjectAuthor
* Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' inltlee1
+* Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalationA. Filip
|+* Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significantltlee1
||`* Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalationA. Filip
|| `- Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significantltlee1
|`* Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significantwakal...@yahoo.com.sg
| +* Re: Gaza rockets and the Uighur matter [Was: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off BiA. Filip
| |+* Re: Gaza rockets and the Uighur matter [Was: Israeli PM Netanyahultlee1
| ||`- Re: Gaza rockets and the Uighur matterA. Filip
| |`- Re: Gaza rockets and the Uighur matter [Was: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biwakal...@yahoo.com.sg
| `* Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significantltlee1
|  `- Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalationA. Filip
+- Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significantstroinski
`- Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalationHiroko

1
Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

<52d5a29d-062f-4635-919f-1ebfb24e4333n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2178&group=soc.culture.china#2178

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 12:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Wed, 19 May 2021 19:43 UTC

""The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire," the White House said in a statement.

But, after a visit to military headquarters hours later, Netanyahu said he "greatly appreciates the support of the American president," but said Israel will push ahead "to return the calm and security to you, citizens of Israel."

He added that he is "determined to continue this operation until its aim is met.""

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-israel-netanyahu-significant-de-escalation-gaza-conflict

Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

<anfi+11c4ejjbwf-l5j3@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2183&group=soc.culture.china#2183

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 20:57:42 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:M81R8CLgtKO0X9IIabRhqDJ+ag4=
 by: A. Filip - Wed, 19 May 2021 20:57 UTC

ltlee1 <ltlee1@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ""The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire," the White House said in a statement.
>
> But, after a visit to military headquarters hours later, Netanyahu
> said he "greatly appreciates the support of the American president,"
> but said Israel will push ahead "to return the calm and security to
> you, citizens of Israel."
>
> He added that he is "determined to continue this operation until its aim is met.""
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-israel-netanyahu-significant-de-escalation-gaza-conflict

It is one of the calmest escalation spirals worldwide :-)
Escalation spirals require two sides playing.
Israel is free to choose its way *and face the consequences* .
Biden's "displeasure" is one of the less important consequences.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Emiliano_Zapata
> Emiliano Zapata Salazar (1879-1919) […]
> "I'd prefer to die standing, than to live always on my knees."

Are you sure no country country may threat Chinese minority the way PRC
treats Uighur minority? Tomorrow is the most important but the day
after tomorrow will come.

Life is a game of achieving a few (partially) conflicting goals.

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| The future is a race between education and catastrophe.
| (H. G. Wells)

Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

<70b3cfa9-3ae7-447b-8aef-179346a2c5fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2193&group=soc.culture.china#2193

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 18:49:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant
de-escalation' in fight with terrorists
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 20 May 2021 01:49 UTC

On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 4:58:30 PM UTC-4, A. Filip wrote:
> ltlee1 <ltl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > ""The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire," the White House said in a statement.
> >
> > But, after a visit to military headquarters hours later, Netanyahu
> > said he "greatly appreciates the support of the American president,"
> > but said Israel will push ahead "to return the calm and security to
> > you, citizens of Israel."
> >
> > He added that he is "determined to continue this operation until its aim is met.""
> >
> > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-israel-netanyahu-significant-de-escalation-gaza-conflict
> It is one of the calmest escalation spirals worldwide :-)
> Escalation spirals require two sides playing.
> Israel is free to choose its way *and face the consequences* .
> Biden's "displeasure" is one of the less important consequences.
>
> https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Emiliano_Zapata
> > Emiliano Zapata Salazar (1879-1919) […]
> > "I'd prefer to die standing, than to live always on my knees."
>
> Are you sure no country country may threat Chinese minority the way PRC
> treats Uighur minority? Tomorrow is the most important but the day
> after tomorrow will come.
>
> Life is a game of achieving a few (partially) conflicting goals.
>
> --
> A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
> | The future is a race between education and catastrophe.
> | (H. G. Wells)

I am surprised by the seemingly blunt language of the WH which was kind of like an order.
"The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire."

In response, Netanyahu responded with an unambiguous "NO'.
Did Biden not speak with Netanyahu and reached a certain agreement?

Concerning how China has treated the Uighur minority, I have yet to see any solid evidence.
If you are interested to discuss the issue, please start a new thread.

Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

<75a13255-fe64-4a32-954d-1c856fa27f39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2195&group=soc.culture.china#2195

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 19:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
de-escalation' in fight with terrorists
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Thu, 20 May 2021 02:58 UTC

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 4:58:30 AM UTC+8, A. Filip wrote:
> ltlee1 <ltl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > ""The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire," the White House said in a statement.
> >
> > But, after a visit to military headquarters hours later, Netanyahu
> > said he "greatly appreciates the support of the American president,"
> > but said Israel will push ahead "to return the calm and security to
> > you, citizens of Israel."
> >
> > He added that he is "determined to continue this operation until its aim is met.""
> >
> > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-israel-netanyahu-significant-de-escalation-gaza-conflict
> It is one of the calmest escalation spirals worldwide :-)
> Escalation spirals require two sides playing.
> Israel is free to choose its way *and face the consequences* .
> Biden's "displeasure" is one of the less important consequences.
>
> https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Emiliano_Zapata
> > Emiliano Zapata Salazar (1879-1919) […]
> > "I'd prefer to die standing, than to live always on my knees."
>
> Are you sure no country country may threat Chinese minority the way PRC
> treats Uighur minority? Tomorrow is the most important but the day
> after tomorrow will come.
---------

Stop lying. How many times must I tell you and people like you that the Xinjiang "genocide" is the only genocide in history where not a single body has been produced or shown? There is also no evidence of forced labour. As Americans would say to allegations without evidence (except allegations against China), put up or shut up.

Under English and US law, a fraudulent misrepresentation is the making of a false statement knowing it to be untrue or recklessly, not caring whether it is true or not. Note: recklessly, not caring whether the statement is true or not. This is western jurisprudence. The EU, Canada, Australia and you are repeating US lies recklessly (because there is zero credible evidence), not caring whether they are true of not. Don't be a fraud.

Wakalukong

---------

> Life is a game of achieving a few (partially) conflicting goals.
>
> --
> A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
> | The future is a race between education and catastrophe.
> | (H. G. Wells)

Re: Gaza rockets and the Uighur matter [Was: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists]

<anfi+jk4q4fq7mf-l5k4@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2197&group=soc.culture.china#2197

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 10:05:35 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:CFowESMWEWZ6j+QVTfxtJeKQTFw=
 by: A. Filip - Thu, 20 May 2021 10:05 UTC

"wakal...@yahoo.com.sg" <wakalukong@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 4:58:30 AM UTC+8, A. Filip wrote:
>> ltlee1 <ltl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > ""The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a
>> > significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire," the
>> > White House said in a statement.
>> >
>> > But, after a visit to military headquarters hours later, Netanyahu
>> > said he "greatly appreciates the support of the American president,"
>> > but said Israel will push ahead "to return the calm and security to
>> > you, citizens of Israel."
>> >
>> > He added that he is "determined to continue this operation until its aim is met.""
>> >
>> > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-israel-netanyahu-significant-de-escalation-gaza-conflict
>> It is one of the calmest escalation spirals worldwide :-)
>> Escalation spirals require two sides playing.
>> Israel is free to choose its way *and face the consequences* .
>> Biden's "displeasure" is one of the less important consequences.
>>
>> https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Emiliano_Zapata
>> > Emiliano Zapata Salazar (1879-1919) […]
>> > "I'd prefer to die standing, than to live always on my knees."
>>
>> Are you sure no country country may threat Chinese minority the way PRC
>> treats Uighur minority? Tomorrow is the most important but the day
>> after tomorrow will come.
>> >>
>> Life is a game of achieving a few (partially) conflicting goals.
>
> Stop lying. How many times must I tell you and people like you that
> the Xinjiang "genocide" is the only genocide in history where not a
> single body has been produced or shown? There is also no evidence of
> forced labour. As Americans would say to allegations without evidence
> (except allegations against China), put up or shut up.
>
> Under English and US law, a fraudulent misrepresentation is the making
> of a false statement knowing it to be untrue or recklessly, not caring
> whether it is true or not. Note: recklessly, not caring whether the
> statement is true or not. This is western jurisprudence. The EU,
> Canada, Australia and you are repeating US lies recklessly (because
> there is zero credible evidence), not caring whether they are true of
> not. Don't be a fraud.

I have to admire your faith that PRC WILL NOT defend Chinese minorities
worldwide before "true genocide" level. Am I wrong?

The Uighur matter maybe a genocide *according to obscure legal fine print* .
AFAIK it is *FAR away* from "common people english" meaning of the term.

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| Nobody knows what goes between his cold toes and his warm ears.
| (Roy Harper)

Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

<anfi+yeipseuwif-l5k4@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2199&group=soc.culture.china#2199

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 10:25:38 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:eHblsm4GvGGU/B++BffiAVqrPRA=
 by: A. Filip - Thu, 20 May 2021 10:25 UTC

ltlee1 <ltlee1@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 4:58:30 PM UTC-4, A. Filip wrote:
>> ltlee1 <ltl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > ""The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a
>> > significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire," the
>> > White House said in a statement.
>> >
>> > But, after a visit to military headquarters hours later, Netanyahu
>> > said he "greatly appreciates the support of the American president,"
>> > but said Israel will push ahead "to return the calm and security to
>> > you, citizens of Israel."
>> >
>> > He added that he is "determined to continue this operation until its aim is met.""
>> >
>> > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-israel-netanyahu-significant-de-escalation-gaza-conflict
>> It is one of the calmest escalation spirals worldwide :-)
>> Escalation spirals require two sides playing.
>> Israel is free to choose its way *and face the consequences* .
>> Biden's "displeasure" is one of the less important consequences.
>>
>> https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Emiliano_Zapata
>> > Emiliano Zapata Salazar (1879-1919) […]
>> > "I'd prefer to die standing, than to live always on my knees."
>>
>> Are you sure no country country may threat Chinese minority the way PRC
>> treats Uighur minority? Tomorrow is the most important but the day
>> after tomorrow will come.
>>
>> Life is a game of achieving a few (partially) conflicting goals.
>
> I am surprised by the seemingly blunt language of the WH which was kind of like an order.
> "The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a
> significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire."
>
> In response, Netanyahu responded with an unambiguous "NO'.
> Did Biden not speak with Netanyahu and reached a certain agreement?

<cynicism> As quite often in USA-Israel relations "tail wags the dog" :-)

> Concerning how China has treated the Uighur minority, I have yet to see any solid evidence.
> If you are interested to discuss the issue, please start a new thread.

Let's try common version with "slight" differences in interpretation:
PRC feels "need" to liquidate now _potentially serious_ "integrity" threat.
As usual it is "not everything to be proud of" *in normal situations*.
As usual "opponents" may be eager to misrepresent/over-blow it.

I am not surprised that the Uighur matter influences your Gaza rockets
perspective. I am surprised that it influences *far too much* .
The Uighur matter may be the most important issue for PRC *for now*
(a few years). It is not very likely to be the most important for
decades or to be REALLY+ important in long term.

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| For every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill.
| (R. Clopton)

Re: Gaza rockets and the Uighur matter [Was: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists]

<da304cdf-eaea-4b95-84ed-811170bd6cc7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2200&group=soc.culture.china#2200

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 03:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Gaza rockets and the Uighur matter [Was: Israeli PM Netanyahu
brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists]
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 20 May 2021 10:32 UTC

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 6:06:24 AM UTC-4, A. Filip wrote:
> "wakal...@yahoo.com.sg" <wakal...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> >> It is one of the calmest escalation spirals worldwide :-)
> >> Escalation spirals require two sides playing.
> >> Israel is free to choose its way *and face the consequences* .
> >> Biden's "displeasure" is one of the less important consequences.
> >>
> >> https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Emiliano_Zapata
> >>
> >> Are you sure no country country may threat Chinese minority the way PRC
> >> treats Uighur minority? Tomorrow is the most important but the day
> >> after tomorrow will come.
> >> >>
> >> Life is a game of achieving a few (partially) conflicting goals.
> >
> > Stop lying. How many times must I tell you and people like you that
> > the Xinjiang "genocide" is the only genocide in history where not a
> > single body has been produced or shown? There is also no evidence of
> > forced labour. As Americans would say to allegations without evidence
> > (except allegations against China), put up or shut up.
> >
> > Under English and US law, a fraudulent misrepresentation is the making
> > of a false statement knowing it to be untrue or recklessly, not caring
> > whether it is true or not. Note: recklessly, not caring whether the
> > statement is true or not. This is western jurisprudence. The EU,
> > Canada, Australia and you are repeating US lies recklessly (because
> > there is zero credible evidence), not caring whether they are true of
> > not. Don't be a fraud.
> I have to admire your faith that PRC WILL NOT defend Chinese minorities
> worldwide before "true genocide" level. Am I wrong?
>
> The Uighur matter maybe a genocide *according to obscure legal fine print* .
> AFAIK it is *FAR away* from "common people english" meaning of the term.
> --
> A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
> | Nobody knows what goes between his cold toes and his warm ears.
> | (Roy Harper)

If a certain court has decided a genocide did occur according to obscure legal fine print,
please inform. Else, it is still an opinion or a supposition, and a socially irresponsible
one.

Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

<9e783d6b-3362-47d3-b7c4-41cee65deccan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2202&group=soc.culture.china#2202

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 03:44:28 -0700 (PDT)
de-escalation' in fight with terrorists
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 20 May 2021 10:44 UTC

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 6:28:36 AM UTC-4, A. Filip wrote:
> ltlee1 <ltl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> It is one of the calmest escalation spirals worldwide :-)
> >> Escalation spirals require two sides playing.
> >> Israel is free to choose its way *and face the consequences* .
> >> Biden's "displeasure" is one of the less important consequences.
> >>
> >> https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Emiliano_Zapata
> >>
> >> Are you sure no country country may threat Chinese minority the way PRC
> >> treats Uighur minority? Tomorrow is the most important but the day
> >> after tomorrow will come.
> >>
> >> Life is a game of achieving a few (partially) conflicting goals.
> >
> > I am surprised by the seemingly blunt language of the WH which was kind of like an order.
> > "The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a
> > significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire."
> >
> > In response, Netanyahu responded with an unambiguous "NO'.
> > Did Biden not speak with Netanyahu and reached a certain agreement?
> <cynicism> As quite often in USA-Israel relations "tail wags the dog" :-)
> > Concerning how China has treated the Uighur minority, I have yet to see any solid evidence.
> > If you are interested to discuss the issue, please start a new thread.
> Let's try common version with "slight" differences in interpretation:
> PRC feels "need" to liquidate now _potentially serious_ "integrity" threat.
> As usual it is "not everything to be proud of" *in normal situations*.
> As usual "opponents" may be eager to misrepresent/over-blow it.
>
> I am not surprised that the Uighur matter influences your Gaza rockets
> perspective. I am surprised that it influences *far too much* .
> The Uighur matter may be the most important issue for PRC *for now*
> (a few years). It is not very likely to be the most important for
> decades or to be REALLY+ important in long term.

Please discuss issues, not me.
> --
> A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
> | For every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill.
> | (R. Clopton)

Re: Gaza rockets and the Uighur matter

<anfi+bd3ogcwkef-l5k4@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2204&group=soc.culture.china#2204

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Gaza rockets and the Uighur matter
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 10:48:07 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:ysj6p/+/sVzHTMEyWkOphn6ES6Y=
 by: A. Filip - Thu, 20 May 2021 10:48 UTC

ltlee1 <ltlee1@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 6:06:24 AM UTC-4, A. Filip wrote:

>> > Stop lying. How many times must I tell you and people like you that
>> > the Xinjiang "genocide" is the only genocide in history where not a
>> > single body has been produced or shown? There is also no evidence of
>> > forced labour. As Americans would say to allegations without evidence
>> > (except allegations against China), put up or shut up.
>> >
>> > Under English and US law, a fraudulent misrepresentation is the making
>> > of a false statement knowing it to be untrue or recklessly, not caring
>> > whether it is true or not. Note: recklessly, not caring whether the
>> > statement is true or not. This is western jurisprudence. The EU,
>> > Canada, Australia and you are repeating US lies recklessly (because
>> > there is zero credible evidence), not caring whether they are true of
>> > not. Don't be a fraud.
>> I have to admire your faith that PRC WILL NOT defend Chinese minorities
>> worldwide before "true genocide" level. Am I wrong?
>>
>> The Uighur matter maybe a genocide *according to obscure legal fine print* .
>> AFAIK it is *FAR away* from "common people english" meaning of the term.
>
> If a certain court has decided a genocide did occur according to
> obscure legal fine print, please inform. Else, it is still an opinion
> or a supposition, and a socially irresponsible one.

Why US soldiers are not (widely) convicted of war crimes? Because US is
*very careful* in avoiding granting/allowing international/external
jurisdiction. Is PRC less "prudent" in (legally) genocide matters? :-)

Or if you want real politics: *legal* case is too weak to be worthy
starting a legal fight with mighty PRC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| UNIX is hot. It's more than hot. It's steaming. It's quicksilver
| lightning with a laserbeam kicker. (Michael Jay Tucker)

Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

<80c230c3-05d4-4532-8d34-571ddd799a4bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2205&group=soc.culture.china#2205

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed9.news.xs4all.nl!fdcspool5.netnews.com!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 03:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
de-escalation' in fight with terrorists
From: ltl...@hotmail.com (ltlee1)
 by: ltlee1 - Thu, 20 May 2021 10:52 UTC

I dare say Netanyahu uncermonial brushing off President Biden's expectation of a significant de-escalation on the path to a ceasefire had
touch a sensitive nerve. President Biden is losing face big time.

On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 10:58:48 PM UTC-4, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 4:58:30 AM UTC+8, A. Filip wrote:
> > ltlee1 wrote:
> > > ""The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire," the White House said in a statement.
> > >
> > > But, after a visit to military headquarters hours later, Netanyahu
> > > said he "greatly appreciates the support of the American president,"
> > > but said Israel will push ahead "to return the calm and security to
> > > you, citizens of Israel."
> > >
> > > He added that he is "determined to continue this operation until its aim is met.""
> > >
> > > https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-israel-netanyahu-significant-de-escalation-gaza-conflict
> > It is one of the calmest escalation spirals worldwide :-)
> > Escalation spirals require two sides playing.
> > Israel is free to choose its way *and face the consequences* .
> > Biden's "displeasure" is one of the less important consequences.
> >
> > https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Emiliano_Zapata
> > > Emiliano Zapata Salazar (1879-1919) […]
> > > "I'd prefer to die standing, than to live always on my knees."
> >
> > Are you sure no country country may threat Chinese minority the way PRC
> > treats Uighur minority? Tomorrow is the most important but the day
> > after tomorrow will come.
> ---------
>
> Stop lying. How many times must I tell you and people like you that the Xinjiang "genocide" is the only genocide in history where not a single body has been produced or shown? There is also no evidence of forced labour. As Americans would say to allegations without evidence (except allegations against China), put up or shut up.
>
> Under English and US law, a fraudulent misrepresentation is the making of a false statement knowing it to be untrue or recklessly, not caring whether it is true or not. Note: recklessly, not caring whether the statement is true or not. This is western jurisprudence. The EU, Canada, Australia and you are repeating US lies recklessly (because there is zero credible evidence), not caring whether they are true of not. Don't be a fraud.
>
> Wakalukong
>
> ---------
> >
> > Life is a game of achieving a few (partially) conflicting goals.
> >
> > --
> > A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
> > | The future is a race between education and catastrophe.
> > | (H. G. Wells)

Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

<anfi+055n4bz8af-l5k4@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2206&group=soc.culture.china#2206

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 11:04:00 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:pVUtx+yQqEc1bCLKGAh9NtNJXwk=
 by: A. Filip - Thu, 20 May 2021 11:04 UTC

ltlee1 <ltlee1@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I dare say Netanyahu uncermonial brushing off President Biden's
> expectation of a significant de-escalation on the path to a ceasefire
> had touch a sensitive nerve. President Biden is losing face big time.

It is possible but not guaranteed. Deescalation has been going to
happen (most likely) anyway as usual in Gaza-Israel cases.

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for. ;-)
| (Unknown source)

Re: Gaza rockets and the Uighur matter [Was: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists]

<751f0d74-3848-44e7-81f7-f3e5fd9f8e99n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2216&group=soc.culture.china#2216

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 21:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Fri, 21 May 2021 04:47 UTC

On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 6:06:24 PM UTC+8, A. Filip wrote:
> "wakal...@yahoo.com.sg" <wakal...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> >> It is one of the calmest escalation spirals worldwide :-)
> >> Escalation spirals require two sides playing.
> >> Israel is free to choose its way *and face the consequences* .
> >> Biden's "displeasure" is one of the less important consequences.
> >>
> >> https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Emiliano_Zapata
> >>
> >> Are you sure no country country may threat Chinese minority the way PRC
> >> treats Uighur minority? Tomorrow is the most important but the day
> >> after tomorrow will come.
> >> >>
> >> Life is a game of achieving a few (partially) conflicting goals.
> >
> > Stop lying. How many times must I tell you and people like you that
> > the Xinjiang "genocide" is the only genocide in history where not a
> > single body has been produced or shown? There is also no evidence of
> > forced labour. As Americans would say to allegations without evidence
> > (except allegations against China), put up or shut up.
> >
> > Under English and US law, a fraudulent misrepresentation is the making
> > of a false statement knowing it to be untrue or recklessly, not caring
> > whether it is true or not. Note: recklessly, not caring whether the
> > statement is true or not. This is western jurisprudence. The EU,
> > Canada, Australia and you are repeating US lies recklessly (because
> > there is zero credible evidence), not caring whether they are true of
> > not. Don't be a fraud.
> I have to admire your faith that PRC WILL NOT defend Chinese minorities
> worldwide before "true genocide" level. Am I wrong?
--------

You should know by now I don't admire anything based on faith, you moron. Unlike you, I base my views on facts, which in turn must be derived from credible evidence.

Wakalukong

--------

> The Uighur matter maybe a genocide *according to obscure legal fine print* .
> AFAIK it is *FAR away* from "common people english" meaning of the term.
---------

I've concluded that you are, besides being dishonest, incapable of reasoning. Surely, you should know by now that I am saying there is no evidence of Uighur genocide. Yet, you think that I am saying maybe there is a genocide. Don't be so stupid and dishonest.

Also, the English and American law on fraudulent misrepresentation (in layman's terms, lying fraudulently) is not obscure legal fine print. It is very current law in everyday use, and in the main text of every contract textbook. Anyone who has taken a business, accountancy or legal course that has a contract module would know this. You know nothing about this, yet proclaim that the English and American law on fraudulent misrepresentation is obscure legal fine print. How can a law on fraud be obscure legal fine print when frauds occur every day?
What does this show? It shows that you make false statements of fact recklessly, not caring whether they are true or not.

The English and American law on fraud (and defamation) is straightforward: you cannot repeat other people's lies recklessly, not caring whether they are true or not, and then later say you didn't know they were lies. You'd be guilty as hell. If someone knocks on your door and tells you that your neighbour had just killed his wife, and you went over and found nothing (no body, no blood, no smoking gun, no sign of any struggle), you cannot go around town and spread the rubbish. Your neighbour can sue the pants off of you. And if you call the police, they may send you to a psychiatrist. If you are not white, they may even shoot you for wasting their time.

I repeat (since you still don't get this simple truth): no evidence (not a single body) has been produced in the fake Xinjiang genocide and abuses of human rights.

Wakalukong

----------
> --
> A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
> | Nobody knows what goes between his cold toes and his warm ears.
> | (Roy Harper)

Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

<s88ni0$90o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2231&group=soc.culture.china#2231

From: toi...@tr.com (stroinski)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
de-escalation' in fight with terrorists
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 00:36:18 +0800
 by: stroinski - Fri, 21 May 2021 16:36 UTC

On 20/5/2021 3:43 am, ltlee1 wrote:
> ""The President conveyed to the Prime Minister that he expected a significant de-escalation today on the path to a ceasefire," the White House said in a statement.
>
> But, after a visit to military headquarters hours later, Netanyahu said he "greatly appreciates the support of the American president," but said Israel will push ahead "to return the calm and security to you, citizens of Israel."
>
> He added that he is "determined to continue this operation until its aim is met.""
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-israel-netanyahu-significant-de-escalation-gaza-conflict

Netanyahu purposely snapped at Biden by purposely discarded his
agreement with him to de-escalate the war.

It is clearly Netanyahu snubbed Biden by discarding his calls to him in
his international announcement for the de-escalation with a immediate
path to a ceasefire.

Netanyahu was obviously been phoned consulted or diplomatically
communicated, and between them privately agreed to a prior agreement to
a ceasefire.

And with that prior private agreement, Biden was to officially announce
to the world of his call to Israel to de-escalate and cease the war
attack on Gaza.

But Netanyahu snubbed him, before ordering the de-escalation. Netanyahu
told media that he has discussed with the cqbinet and unanimously
decided to de-escalate and cease the war.

Hmmm.. Look like Netanyahu does not want to listen to Biden. This will
sow up US-Israel relationship in US having supported Israel every year
with huge economic and defense assistance and aid programs to keep
Israel there since 1949.

Re: Israeli PM Netanyahu brushes off Biden's call for 'significant de-escalation' in fight with terrorists

<s88og0$ftt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2232&group=soc.culture.china#2232

From: hir...@hiroko.hap.com.qq (Hiroko)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 00:52:17 +0800
 by: Hiroko - Fri, 21 May 2021 16:52 UTC

Netanyahu rebuffed at Biden publicly through public media before relenting
to his call to Israel to de-escalate the war.

Before the ceasing the war, Netanyahu gave a few more air bombing shots at
bringing down several more buildings in Gaza to ground zero in Gaza.

Gaza will not able to rebuild any building for years to come. Gaza does not
have concrete or building material nor the money to rebuild them.

Gaza has no water and electricity for years due to Israel strangulation on
them. If there is no water system, there is no sewerage water flushing
system too.