From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More philosophy about what is happening between Israel and Hamas..
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 10:44:14 -0400
 by: World90 - Wed, 19 May 2021 14:44 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about what is happening between Israel and Hamas..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I think Hamas is nationalism, and what is happening between Israel
and Hamas is not good because it is awakening more nationalism around
the world, and those kind nationalistic tendencies are not good for
capitalism, so i think Israel must know how to play it smartly,
and read my following thoughts to notice again that those nationalist
tendencies are not good:

More about Vladimir Putin and U.S. White Nationalists..

I invite you to read the following about Russia and the nationalist
Vladimir Putin:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2020/10/06/us-white-nationalist-group-linked-pro-kremlin-propagandist

And I invite you to read the following about Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin says liberalism has ‘become obsolete’

https://www.ft.com/content/670039ec-98f3-11e9-9573-ee5cbb98ed36

I think Vladimir Putin is a nationalist and i think from the above
articles we can say that Russia is helping U.S. White Nationalists and
is helping national populist movements, but i don't agree with it, since
this kind of nationalist tendencies is not good for economic Liberalism
and is not good for USA capitalism, so i invite you to read my thoughts
of my philosophy on economic Liberalism and nationalism and more so that
to understand my views:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/YSaGSfcYmtc

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More philosophy about what is happening between Israel and Hamas..