From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: a Moneypenny for your coffin... Pamela Salem, 80
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 22:28:01 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 22:28 UTC

[Big Finish, whatever that is]

Pamela Salem 1944-2024

Everyone at Big Finish was shocked and saddened to learn of the passing of our
friend and colleague Pamela Salem on 21 February 2024 at the age of 80.
"As a performer she'd been on my radar since I was a child - I'd seen and
enjoyed her in Jason King, Doctor Who, Blake's 7, Into the Labyrinth... as I
grew up she was Miss Moneypenny in Never Say Never Again, appeared in dozens of
episodes of EastEnders and after moving to the US guest starred in ER and The
West Wing. Pamela had an extraordinary career and carried it lightly. She loved
Big Finish and every opportunity to work with her was a gift - beyond
Counter-Measures she guest starred in The Fourth Doctor Adventures (reunited
with Tom Baker) and then reprised the role of Toos in our series The Robots. We
had planned to continue Toos through all of the box sets, but sadly the
pandemic put paid to that - international travel was out of the question and
Miami was in lockdown. Nevertheless, we had many happy days together and I feel
very lucky to have had her in my life."
========
rest:
https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/pamela-salem-1944-2024

don't recall her in Dr. Who, but yes in Blake's 7
dannyb@panix.com

interests / alt.obituaries / a Moneypenny for your coffin... Pamela Salem, 80