The descent to Hades is the same from every place. -- Anaxagoras

interests / alt.politics / Re: Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far Right" Hit Piece

SubjectAuthor
* Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far25.BX945
+* Re: Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far Right" HiMitchell Holman
|`- Re: Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far Right" HiBlue Lives Matter
`- Re: Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far Right" HiSiri Cruise

1
Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far Right" Hit Piece

<HYmdnTlJwfrxHu3_nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21149&group=alt.politics#21149

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX945)
Subject: Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far
Right" Hit Piece
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 21:20:43 -0400
 by: 25.BX945 - Tue, 3 May 2022 01:20 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-scorched-earth-nbc-peacock-host-insults-notes-networks-worst-scandals

Tesla CEO Elon Musk took a scorched-earth approach to NBC
on Monday after a left-wing Peacock host accused him of
handing Twitter "to the far-right."

"NBC basically saying Republicans are Nazis …" Musk wrote
in a Monday tweet, responding to a video clip posted by
another user showing Mehdi Hasan railing against Musk,
calling him a "not-so-bright billionaire," and complaining
about his purchase of the social media giant.

"Same org that covered up Hunter Biden laptop story,
had Harvey Weinstein story early & killed it & built
Matt Lauer his rape office. Lovely people," Musk added
in another tweet, listing some of the network's most
notorious scandals in recent years.

Among the scandals mentioned by Musk were the Hunter
Biden laptop story, which NBC frequently ignored despite
revelations the laptop was not "Russian disinformation"
as some news outlets claimed, as well as former reporter
Ronan Farrow's allegation that NB suppressed his story
on the raft of sexual misconduct allegations against
Harvey Weinstein.

Musk also mentioned the scandal surrounding former NBC
"Today Show" anchor Matt Lauer, who was fired from the
network in 2017 after being accused of inappropriate
sexual behavior.

.. . .

It's probably wise NOT to mess with Musk - he's WAY
smarter than the average boy and WILL shove whatever
back in yer face with interest.

All the other MSMs (even FOX) have their scandals and
cover-ups and disinfo - yet they all pretend to be pure
and fair and people prefer to believe it.

But, clearly, don't try that shit on Musk - he'll
burn you.

Re: Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far Right" Hit Piece

<XnsAE8BD67CC462Fnoemailcomcastnet@216.166.97.131>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21153&group=alt.politics#21153

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Subject: Re: Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far Right" Hit Piece
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 21:12:07 -0500
 by: Mitchell Holman - Tue, 3 May 2022 02:12 UTC

"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote in

> https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-scorched-earth-nbc-peacock-host
> -insults-notes-networks-worst-scandals
>
> Tesla CEO Elon Musk took a scorched-earth approach to NBC
> on Monday after a left-wing Peacock host accused him of
> handing Twitter "to the far-right."

The same Musk who hosted that "leftist"
NBC program Saturday Night Live just a few
months ago.

Re: Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far Right" Hit Piece

<2mu17hl7bqjedmtnvvovs4k14qt3jk3n7u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21160&group=alt.politics#21160

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 05:50:15 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Tue, 3 May 2022 09:50 UTC

On Mon, 02 May 2022 21:12:07 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote in
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-scorched-earth-nbc-peacock-host
>> -insults-notes-networks-worst-scandals
>>
>> Tesla CEO Elon Musk took a scorched-earth approach to NBC
>> on Monday after a left-wing Peacock host accused him of
>> handing Twitter "to the far-right."
>

> The same Musk who hosted that "leftist"
>NBC program Saturday Night Live just a few
>months ago.

Free speech terrifies leftists.

Re: Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far Right" Hit Piece

<chine.bleu-A8781C.17150603052022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=21165&group=alt.politics#21165

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 17:15:14 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 4 May 2022 00:15 UTC

In article <HYmdnTlJwfrxHu3_nZ2dnUU7-dnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"25.BX945" <25BZ495@nada.net> wrote:

> "NBC basically saying Republicans are Nazis …" Musk wrote
> in a Monday tweet

Congratulations Elon. See, you are capable of learning.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

interests / alt.politics / Re: Elon Musk Smashes NBC - Recites List of Its Sins - After It's "Far Right" Hit Piece