From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: death of political cartoonist Jack Higgins
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 00:30:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 00:30 UTC

Jack Higgins, Pulitzer Prize-winning Sun-Times editorial cartoonist,
dies at 69
He skewered local and national politicians alike, satirized scandals and
offered poignant and absurd takes on city life and ills.
By Mitch Dudek
Chicago Sun-Times
Feb 13, 2024, 7:10pm CST

https://chicago.suntimes.com/obituaries/2024/02/13/jack-higgins-dead-sun-times-cartoonist-chicago-obituary-pulitzer-prize

I certainly remember his take on local and state politics. He was great.
There are a number of examples of his work in the obituary.

interests / alt.obituaries / death of political cartoonist Jack Higgins